Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Palestinian girls trying real hard to provoke IDF soldiers...

:iconfulup:
fulup Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Video documents 10-year-old cursing, spitting at soldiers in attempt to provoke violent reaction that never comes...
Sending children to provoke soldiers: A video shot at a protest rally held in the village of Nabi Salih, in the central West Bank on Friday, captured an uncanny moment, showing how Palestinianprotesters use children to needle IDF soldiers in hope of provoking a violent response.

Familiar with the tactic, the soldiers did not fall for the obvious trap.

The video:
[link]

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
this is hardly a discussion. It seems like it should be in your journal if yoiu are not seeking others opinions and asking any questions.
:iconsonrouge:
sonrouge Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Child "soldiers" (used because I don't view the terrorists as soldiers) die the same as regular soldiers. Let the little brats push their luck and see what happens.
I wonder what would happen if those children were doing this to soldiers of their friend Assad.
Or Iran, or even just to some American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Another proof that the Israeli soldiers are the moral in the world, certainly when you think about the circumstances.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Are those really Palestinians? The hair looks much too light. Probably actors, probably fake.
From the depths of my soul, I wish you a speedy recovery.
Add a Comment: