Palestinian girls trying real hard to provoke IDF soldiers...

Video documents 10-year-old cursing, spitting at soldiers in attempt to provoke violent reaction – that never comes...
Sending children to provoke soldiers: A video shot at a protest rally held in the village of Nabi Salih, in the central West Bank on Friday, captured an uncanny moment, showing how Palestinianprotesters use children to needle IDF soldiers in hope of provoking a violent response.

Familiar with the tactic, the soldiers did not fall for the obvious trap.

The video:
[link]
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
this is hardly a discussion. It seems like it should be in your journal if yoiu are not seeking others opinions and asking any questions.
Child "soldiers" (used because I don't view the terrorists as soldiers) die the same as regular soldiers. Let the little brats push their luck and see what happens.
I wonder what would happen if those children were doing this to soldiers of their friend Assad.
Or Iran, or even just to some American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Another proof that the Israeli soldiers are the moral in the world, certainly when you think about the circumstances.
Comment Flagged as Spam
From the depths of my soul, I wish you a speedy recovery.