Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

do Mitt Romney's 4 wives know about his cuban mistress?

:iconpsyopjunkie:

To give us a minor start for the week, we are heading into Mitt Romney’s underwear drawer, things nobody is supposed to know. As some are aware, Bain, the company Romney works with or through, is and has been run by Israeli intelligence for many years.

Yes, Romney has four wives, a family tradition and covering for this has cost millions.

This was, of course, picked up by one of our friends on Clear Channel’s board of directors.

[link]

You can read about his cuban mistress here:

[link]

Too bad none of mitt's big love includes america

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconskulkey:
skulkey Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you're the guy that thinks the towers were taken down by a cruise missile or something, and that Mossad was behind it, right?
:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Oh shit we have a lefty ~meanus now. :facepalm:
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate that!

I really don't want this kind of stupidity on "my side". Go be ultra conservative, Tea Party, religious freak, kthnxbye.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
oh, veteranstoday.com

the front is a benign looking site, but all the articles are the batshit insane conspiracy theories that only make sense if you've never lived in the US of A.

I did some research and if his hardley coherent, campy, and emotionalist style seems familar, its the same gordon duff, who's a conspiracy theorist.
[link]

Even the mainstream media, and more credible indie media still has to work with facts, or base off of facts to some minor degree. When your full out into conspiracy mode, you can make up excuses on your sources, such as classified, pure speculation, or make accusations that anyone looking at you too critically is "one of them", or "part of the conspiracy".

Thats the magic of "conspiracy theorism", is they can equally denounce everyone not willing to continue the conspiracy by insinuating that all critics are part of the conspiracy.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
the election is today, thank god.

I wish the polling both had an option. "turn off hyperpartisan mudslingers", and you'd all go away when I pulled the lever.
:icontbschemer:
I heard Obama is a secret Muslim Kenyan. :P
:iconskulkey:
skulkey Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh my god you have a sense of humor! :lol:
Add a Comment: