Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 61

Predictions

:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Well, get to it bitches. You think you're so smart, now's your chance to prove it. :la:

Who's going to win which races during the U.S.'s Election Day tomorrow? Which major upsets do you predict? Which swings states break for who?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsubbie-overlord:
Romney takes the Carolinas and Virginia. Too close to call in Florida. Loses Ohio by a percent.
:iconredmarlin:
Simple - Obama has Ohio, Obama will become president. Whoever wins Ohio wins presidency. It's never failed.
rockstar1009 Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
No, we've voted (R) in FDR's and Kennedy's races (and Grover Cleveland's races, but the 19th century isn't as relevant as the 20th). Dems have won without Ohio, but Reps have never accomplished the feat.

There's a first for everything, though. If Obama keeps Ohio, Romney can sweep the other swings and still win. It's unlikely, but still completely possible.
:iconzcochrane:
ZCochrane Nov 6, 2012  Student Photographer
"It's never failed" is not really a good argument, though: [link]
:iconredmarlin:
I'm just saying, if you look at the history, ever since Ohio's become a state, whichever candidate has won in that state has always gone on to win. Of course it's possible that it won't happen, but I'd bet a buck or two that it would happen again this year.
:iconkitsumekat:
it's not looking so good for Obama right now. He does have Ohio so far.
Nah, him being neck and neck with Romney is expected at this point: [link]

At this point, Romney only has one hefty state left (Texas), while Obama still has several (New York, California, more than likely Pennsylvania). We'll know for sure it's looking good or bad for a given candidate once the swings start getting called, which won't happen for another hour or two.
78 to 82 votes. 3 vs. 3 states.
Based on Fox's current map, Obama's gained a few counties since 2004 but lost only one. Franklin County (where I live) hasn't been reported yet, but as the seat of the capital and home of OSU it's only going to move the votes for Obama even more.

With only 20% reporting, it's still up in the air, but I have a strong feeling that Obama's going to take Ohio.
He's had Ohio, Florida, and New hamshire. I can't believe Michigan is for Romney.
Add a Comment: