Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 287

Who are you voting for, and why?

:iconiseethelattice:
ISeeTheLattice Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm just so curious... which candidate is everyone aiming to support, come tomorrow?

Don't be shy~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

ISeeTheLattice Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I like being an American...
I like being free to have a choice

I didn't vote for Obama
I didn't vote for Romney

I like having my freedom
This was my choice

:iconstormhawk45:
Stormhawk45 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Writer
I personally wanted Romney to pull through, and I didn't like on how Obama was handling things. Granted, The President had some good ideas, but the bad overshadowed the good (I.e 6 trillion spneding in first year, him "ending" the war in Iraq was a date set before he took the Oval office, and last time I checked, Obama didn't go take out Osama Bin Laden, SEAL Team 6 did.)
ISeeTheLattice Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:icondarthsidiousplz::iconsaysplz:[link]

lol:iconexplodelaplz:
:iconemmique:
Emmique Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I live in Australia, but I was hoping Obama would win it.

Romney seems like a nutcase from what I've heard >_>
"Women can't fall pregnant due to rape as the body has ways of shutting it down" - What the seriously fuck ?
Also the whole contraceptives/abortion issue he's had. They should be available choices for individuals.
Not all people use contraceptives for "that" reason, it's also used for other medical things hell even acne.
I have endometriosis, without the pill I'd be fucked.

Basically first one-two days of a period, you have excess "tissue" build up outside of the actual uterus, may eventually lead to infertility.
Also, it makes you feel as though your spine will snap in half, you end up in bed with a hot-cold fever, the slightest though, sight or scent of food will make you throw up, it's fucking awful :[
Gets worse every time too due to remenant tissue staying around. Basically, staying on the pill means this doesn't happen as it keeps the hormonal imbalance that causes it in cheque.
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I voted for Obama and for Warren.
:iconaskblackhearse:
Askblackhearse Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
If I could vote, I would vote for Obama.
:iconkaijo101:
Kaijo101 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I voted for Romney.
:iconelindielforeststar:
ElindielForestStar Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
For President, I voted for Mitt Romney.

We have had Obama in office for four years, and I hear democrats and liberals saying, 'oh, four years isn't enough for him to fix America'. Not only has he not helped America, but numbers, unemployment numbers (actual numbers are closer to 14-15 % unemployed Americans), (more people on food stamps), ($6 trillion to the debt), are worse off than when Obama took office. I have grown up in a middle class family, and these past four years, have not been good for us. I am sick and tired of his policies, sick and tired of his condescension and sneering, sick of democrats who attack you when you're debating them about Obama, rather then answering the real argument. I'm sick of the way Obama treats women and his arrogant attitude. I'm furious at Obama and Hilary Clinton for the lies and deception concerning Benghazi. I am sick of hearing Obama's campaign. His plan seems to be attacking Romney instead of talking about a real plan for the future. I am sick of the mainstream Press covering up and withholding information from the public to help Obama. I am sick of Obama, because every year when I drive past the unemployment lines, and the Food bank lines, they have grown longer and longer. I am sick of these high gas prices, as Obama tries to intervene in America's production of oil on Federal lands. I am disgusted how Obama is trying to destroy the coal industry. Obama never did, and never will have my support or vote. And I am so sick of democrats that I've talked to in person, and to whom I voice my dislike of Obama, calling me a racist bigot. Race has nothing to do with this.
:icondragonquestwes:
DragonQuestWes Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Mitt Romney was Obama's running mate and now VP.

You should be thankful since both of them share the same overall policies with slight differences.
:iconrosleinrot:
RosleinRot Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012   Photographer
A lot of people bitch that Obama hasn't changed the country in four years. Which is crazy.
After over four years in school, many of you still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."
Add a Comment: