Dementia from drug use taking its toll on Democrat party?

need evidence, what about these insane statements

"our troops are fighting hard in Afghanistan and Iran"
"Bush started two wars on a credit card" evidently forgetting he voted in favor of both wars? Joe Biden

"We are campaigning hard in all 57 states"
"You didn't build that" obviously forgetting small business owners can vote? B Obozo

"Pass the bill and we'll show you whats in it!" Nancy

"I simply don't recall how all those documents from the national archives got stuffed in my trousers" Sandy Bergher

"Yes, I attended Jerry Wright's church for twenty years but I don't recall any of his sermons" Obonko

"I was for the war before I was against the war" Catchup girls housepet Kerry

"I did not have sex that woman" Clinton, forgetting all the blow jobs the pizza delivery girl gave him

"I can't remember any damned thing" Rob Blago

"I can't remember any thing either" John Corzine

"I am a prime example of why the government needs to buy rubbers for people" John Edwards...former democrat vice
presidential candidate

"there was no terrorist attack in Benghazi..." various, despite the white house monitors the entire thing on video

if you want more evidence, I've got lots more
Comments91
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Dementia from drug use?? there is no such thing .
Decent politics is debating whilst NOT personally attacking the opposition, eg. "B Obozo", it's quite pathetic that you have to resort to such political lows, simply because you general arguments stand no really basis. Again your title reflects this significantly, and your comments of inability to remember, I highly doubt you yourself can remember EVERYTHING from your life- no you can't, you're like every other human; forgetful, so stop your fruitless personal arguments, it's truely pitiable.
sorry dude, nice rant but I ain't stopping shit...deal with it and MOVE ON
This is meanus we're talking about
He's so far gone into GOP Fantasyville Im surprised he hasnt been taken away by the nice men in white coats
:)
He's likely on first name terms with those lovely men :D
They need to up his dosage
And maybe tighten his straitjacket abit more if he can still type.
View all replies
You just take everything out of context, do you?
Comment Flagged as Spam
Liberals want this man to be vice-President...

What do you mean "want"!?

He IS vice-president!
their first choice was John Edwards
There is that list plus more from confessed coke sniffer and convicted drunk driver, George W. Bush.

I won't bother stooping to your level and re-hash what was brought up in 8 years of speaking mistakes.

But if mispeaking is a sign of dementia, or even unfitness for political office, 8 years of bush mumbling would be more than enough to discredit the republican party.

But meanus is pretty good of having a selective memory.
"I enjoyed a little blow when I could find it" Obama
so why do republican coke snorters get a pass?
because we are white and naturally racist scum
look, all I'm saying if your looking for junkies, pimps, criminals and scumbags, check washington, but if your looking to make exceptions based on helping the career of your fav politicians, your not doing ANYONE any favors.
Actually, I would just need to go to the closest prison to find them full of the democrat voting bloc.
yeah, the type of criminals who vote republican seem to avoid jail time, nice.
View all replies
u started it dude with coke sniffing bush comment...get the tree out of your eye before plucking the bit of dust out of mine
no you started it with calling democrats drug users, while ignoring republican drug users.

neener neener neener.
View all replies
"You didn't build that" an obvious taken of context statement. Never mind the fact that we have Romney putting people in commercials with that whole "you did build that" motto who got funds from the Government for small business loans. On and on it goes, the amount of irony is simply staggering when it comes to the GOP. One word-- Jeep. One statistic- 47%.
yep thats about the percentage of people on foodstamps under Obamas leadership