Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 93

Dementia from drug use taking its toll on Democrat party?

:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012
need evidence, what about these insane statements

"our troops are fighting hard in Afghanistan and Iran"
"Bush started two wars on a credit card" evidently forgetting he voted in favor of both wars? Joe Biden

"We are campaigning hard in all 57 states"
"You didn't build that" obviously forgetting small business owners can vote? B Obozo

"Pass the bill and we'll show you whats in it!" Nancy

"I simply don't recall how all those documents from the national archives got stuffed in my trousers" Sandy Bergher

"Yes, I attended Jerry Wright's church for twenty years but I don't recall any of his sermons" Obonko

"I was for the war before I was against the war" Catchup girls housepet Kerry

"I did not have sex that woman" Clinton, forgetting all the blow jobs the pizza delivery girl gave him

"I can't remember any damned thing" Rob Blago

"I can't remember any thing either" John Corzine

"I am a prime example of why the government needs to buy rubbers for people" John Edwards...former democrat vice
presidential candidate

"there was no terrorist attack in Benghazi..." various, despite the white house monitors the entire thing on video

if you want more evidence, I've got lots more

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrellik1138:
rellik1138 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dementia from drug use?? there is no such thing .
:iconshadowsofavorlon:
ShadowsOfAVorlon Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Writer
Decent politics is debating whilst NOT personally attacking the opposition, eg. "B Obozo", it's quite pathetic that you have to resort to such political lows, simply because you general arguments stand no really basis. Again your title reflects this significantly, and your comments of inability to remember, I highly doubt you yourself can remember EVERYTHING from your life- no you can't, you're like every other human; forgetful, so stop your fruitless personal arguments, it's truely pitiable.
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
sorry dude, nice rant but I ain't stopping shit...deal with it and MOVE ON
:icondkalban:
Dkalban Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This is meanus we're talking about
ShadowsOfAVorlon Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student Writer
True
He's so far gone into GOP Fantasyville Im surprised he hasnt been taken away by the nice men in white coats
:)
He's likely on first name terms with those lovely men :D
They need to up his dosage
And maybe tighten his straitjacket abit more if he can still type.
aw, and you had that lovely rant about pathetic personal attacks...you almost had me going until the real you comes forward with their typical insults and ravings
(1 Reply)
And take him to the crafts room and not the computer room
(1 Reply)
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You just take everything out of context, do you?
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Biden: ‘President Clinton Bankrupted Chrysler’ [link]

What the hell is this doddering old fool talking about? Liberals want this man to be vice-President are they nuts.
:iconajglass:
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Liberals want this man to be vice-President...

What do you mean "want"!?

He IS vice-president!
their first choice was John Edwards
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
There is that list plus more from confessed coke sniffer and convicted drunk driver, George W. Bush.

I won't bother stooping to your level and re-hash what was brought up in 8 years of speaking mistakes.

But if mispeaking is a sign of dementia, or even unfitness for political office, 8 years of bush mumbling would be more than enough to discredit the republican party.

But meanus is pretty good of having a selective memory.
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
"I enjoyed a little blow when I could find it" Obama
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
so why do republican coke snorters get a pass?
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
because we are white and naturally racist scum
look, all I'm saying if your looking for junkies, pimps, criminals and scumbags, check washington, but if your looking to make exceptions based on helping the career of your fav politicians, your not doing ANYONE any favors.
:iconmaddmatt:
maddmatt Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Actually, I would just need to go to the closest prison to find them full of the democrat voting bloc.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
yeah, the type of criminals who vote republican seem to avoid jail time, nice.
True. They do seem to be smarter.
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
u started it dude with coke sniffing bush comment...get the tree out of your eye before plucking the bit of dust out of mine
no you started it with calling democrats drug users, while ignoring republican drug users.

neener neener neener.
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
you started it calling Bush a coke sniffer
(1 Reply)
:iconkkart:
kkart Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Photographer
"You didn't build that" an obvious taken of context statement. Never mind the fact that we have Romney putting people in commercials with that whole "you did build that" motto who got funds from the Government for small business loans. On and on it goes, the amount of irony is simply staggering when it comes to the GOP. One word-- Jeep. One statistic- 47%.
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
yep thats about the percentage of people on foodstamps under Obamas leadership
I find it funny that people pair the 47% comment with the "you didn't build that" comment.

In reality, it is only the 47% who Obama could have accurately claimed didn't build anything.

Of course I wondered why Romney didn't throw out the zinger when Obama was bragging about pulling the trigger to shoot bin Laden. "You didn't kill that."
hahah the problem with killing bin Laden is simple...the entire war on terrorism was a plot by Cheney to enrich his haliburtion stock...I guess Obama owns Haliburton stock now???? I don't get it, why is Obama greatest accomplishment is a win in a war that doesn't exist????
So why do you think that people are on food stamps? I am willing to bet you think it's all Obama's fault correct? Actually if anything it is Congress' fault. If the GOP had their way, they wouldn't have even put a moratorium on foreclosures like Obama did & we would have had many more on food stamps. the auto bailouts wouldn't have happened which would have lead to millions upon millions more on food stamps thus burdening the country with more unemployment and straining the system even more so. Shall we continue?
no, allow me...you are delusional
lol I guess that when you have no argument against facts you have to resort to childish name calling huh? Sad really but is that same sort of desperation why this country will probably never elect another Republican president for a very long time. When confronted with facts it's the norm to tuck tail and run away.
a republican will get elected in a few days
kkart Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Professional Photographer
ya, probably to Congress however not to the Presidency.
Obama doesn't have a chance...all that hope and change bullshit just made voters sick
(1 Reply)
:iconpoopgoblyn:
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
Meanus: The Madness Continues.
:icondefinedeviancydown:
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
And the beat goes on:

A ''light skinned'' African-American ''with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.''
—Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, arguing in 2008 that race would help rather than hurt Barack Obama's eventual presidential bid (Reid's comments were published in the book ''Game Change'')

''I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.''
—Hillary Clinton, on visiting Bosnia in 1996, contradicting other accounts that said there was no threat of gunfire. Clinton later said she ''misspoke.''

''I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.''
—Barack Obama, at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

''She's a wonderful, wonderful person, and we're looking to a happy and wonderful night -- ah, life.''
—Sen. Ted Kennedy, speaking about his then-fiancee, Victoria Reggie

''What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith...''
—Barack Obama, in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying ''your Christian faith,'' which Obama quickly clarified

''Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.''
—Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008

''Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya.''
—Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

''Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.''
—Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, D.C.

''You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking.''
—Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006

''The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.''
—Barack Obama, in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

''No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something.''
—Barack Obama, making an off-hand joke during an appearance on ''The Tonight Show,'' March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

''We have a voice now, and we're not using it, and women have so much to lose. I mean, we could lose the right to our bodies . . . If you think that rape should be legal, then don't vote.''
—Cameron Diaz

''I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.''
—Joe Biden, citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, ''Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.'' (April 26, 2012)

''Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately.''
—Joe Biden, Aug. 22, 2012

''What about saying she's a whore?''
—an unidentified campaign aide talking to Jerry Brown about potential strategies to use against Brown's gubernatorial opponent Meg Whitman (the private conversation was inadvertently captured on a voicemail Brown left for a union official, when Brown failed to hang up the phone)
what about "Mr Obama is really clean looking" Joe
:icondefinedeviancydown:
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Joe is a classic, a dinosaur and one of a kind. What will we do without him? Politics would become boring, but for the fact that liberals will go out of their minds when they lose the election. Its at that time that they are the most fun to watch.
yeah, they are still spinning the tea party triumph of 2010
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Sex and cocaine vs. church and hunting? What would you rather do?
all four
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
So you enjoy having sex with dead deer in churches whilst high on cocaine? You're sick! You must be a democrat!
its true, I have no morals whatsoever
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
That's impossible, because your morals include having sex with dead animals in churches. That may be a disgusting liberal pastime, but it's your morals that allow you to do it. You do have morals, they're just liberal morals.
oh no, we liberals have no soul, no god, no anything except Rolling Stone magazine and all its corporate ads
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Rolling Stone is shit; they had a list of the 500 best albums ever and didn't include a single King Crimson LP. Fuckers. :stare:
yeah and fucking Britney Spears didn't make it either...the assholes
(1 Reply)
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
Here is a good one: [link]

Joe Biden: "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."

Did he let the truth slip out or is he just that stupid?
Add a Comment: