It's probably the CIA...

... the reason for the USA's extraordinarily high murder and crime rates... either that or drug dealers... seriously! If it's the CIA, we should get rid of the CIA... if it's the drug dealers, then we should get rid of the drug dealers... how do we get rid of drug dealers?...

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS!!
Comments101
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
how do we get rid of drug dealers?...

Deport the demand (you) to Mars.

Thanks for keeping the stupid train rolling along.
"Thanks for keeping the stupid train rolling along."

Too bad you used "rolling" instead of "running." I could have made a pun about your lame ass 5k time.

Seriously, it is lame. WTF is wrong with you. You train for 5ks but your best time is 33 minutes?

It's because your too fat. And you thought you didn't have a problem with your BMI.
I meant rolling (wheels, they do that).

And the fact that you want to try to get on my case about physical fitness when it is your mental fitness that is clearly atrophied is amusing. It's the kind of hapless dodge intellectual lightweights seem very committed to, because they don't have much else to grab for. I'm sure you think (well, actually I doubt you do, but that is semantics at this stage) that you are somehow "getting to me".

You aren't.

But then again, it doesn't matter, since regardless of what you flail at, you will still always and forever...be stupid. Also, unelectable.
"I meant rolling (wheels, they do that)."

I already knew that.

I had another way to say it, running (engines, they do that.)

Btw, don't you know the period is supposed to be within the parenthesis at the end? What a writer you are, chubby. Hey, is your significant other fatter than you?
Wow, you are getting more desperate in your goading. Sorry kid, it won't change the fact that you are as dumb as a sack of hammers, and just shows one more (lack of) quality you have in terms of not only electability, but as a man.

I'd pity you, but you fall into that classic state of my primary axiom: The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion.

You are a drug addled, posturing, insipid dolt. But you do provide great fodder in this forum. Keep it up, as I'm sure your poor discipline and impulsive desire to broadcast your severe cognitive limitations will guarantee entertainment for those of us with functioning cranial regions for ages to come.

Also, you are still (now and forever) stupid.
Sounds like someone's been told. Good job. I guarantee he'll be back for another pussywhipping.
He always keeps yammering back, with his near endless streams of histrionic nonsense about drug legalization and the dark conspiratorial underbelly of international affairs. It all comes off as the amateur-hour dweebery of a half-wit.
View all replies
Nope. It's a fact, you're chubby.
Then please feel free to provide proof. Define how that is established, then, through objective means, apply it to me.
No, I know of people who want to colonize Mars. Can you imagine those poor colonists traveling tens of millions of miles, and finding that hemp boy and his domed over pot fields waiting for them?

No, let's put him in a slingshot trajectory going past Jupiter, and shoot him out of the system altogether.
No; it's because the USA has a retarded culture and civilisation.
No, it does not. Aspects of it certainly may be, but I don't find writing off an entire nations cultural contributions in one fair stroke to be far from "retarded" itself.
You know, I can say the same thing about bigoted pricks- being retarded, I mean.
Indeed, but it's not bigoted if I'm talking about a country with the highest homicide rate in the developed Western world, and speaking from a part of the world with a comparatively miniscule homicide rate. :meow:
No, you're just being an arrogant douche. Just because your nation's homicide rate is lower than mine, that does not mean our society and culture is retarded or inferior to others.

UK population- approx. 50 million
US population- approx. 315 million

How can you judge another country's society and culture based on one problem? You probably never even visited the U.S., or any other country, for that matter.
legalizing drugs won't stop crime. Addicts get desperate for money regardless of if the drug is legal.
"Addicts get desperate for money regardless of if the drug is legal."

Which means it isn't a valid argument for not legalizing it.
Because legalizing it means that addicts won't still commit a crime when desperate?
Addicts will commit crimes regardless whether or not it is legal.

AND

If we legalize all drugs, the drugs will become way cheaper... MEANING... addicts will actually be able to support their habit.
You are basing this off of what research exactly? Some drugs to being with are dirt cheap and the people still can't afford them. Not too many heroin addicts have jobs and once you have a store that sells drugs like that... guess what. It will be robbed.
"It will be robbed."

You are basing this off of what research exactly?

"Some drugs to being with are dirt cheap"

"the people still can't afford them."

"Not too many heroin addicts have jobs"

I'm predicting that a place that sales highly addictive drugs will be robbed.

I'm basing this on the price of drugs.

I'm basing this off of the fact that they can't.

Have you seen a heroin or a crack addict? I have and the ones I have met have not had a job and if they did after their addiction started showing they were fired.
View all replies
a) If a memember of the CIA kills someone for the CIA, it is not counted as murder but as military killing (unless they were in a situation that the CIA did not put them in.) Either way, the CIA is not interested in straight up killing people.

b) [link] Because you won't read it despite that it is the first one on the page: before the probition there was x mob activities, during there was x mob activities, and after there was x mob activites. If memory servers, mobs robbed banks and killed people that they did not like, they will sell anything that anyone wants and is illegal. This includes gangs who have a beef with society (which is about all of them, because have you noticed that rich people are usually not part of gangs?)
rich people have gangs, they just have their own gangs