Obama is the Antichrist!!!

I went over to my friend's house a few weeks ago and we were in the living room playing around on her computer while her grandparents watched Obama and McCain give their speeches. After about 10 minutes we went to her bedroom. Somehow we ended up talking about Obama. We've come to one conclusion about him - he's the Antichrist. All the signs are there. He's promising world peace. That's what the AC promises. A coincidennce? I think not. My Mom thinks that we're not ready for a black president and that if he wins the election, thre could be a secong Civil War. I may not be old enough to vote yet, but I'm betting on McCain. If Obama wins, me, Abbey, and Dreu are movig to Germany... or atleast try to... America is gonna be hell if Obama wins... So... who agrees with me about my Antichrist theory??? Anyone???
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You're getting flamed and it's just going to get worse, so I'm closing this now.

:lock:
How wonderfully close-minded and prejudiced. :aww:
Is that a compliment or an insult?
Take it however you like. But do me a favour... don't agree with your mother just because she's your mother. It's always a bad move.
Hi. Welcome to the DeviantArt Politics forum.

Now go away until you have some semblance of intelligence or perhaps just an opinion that is not based on your mom's ignorance.
I have an opinion that MY FRIEND AND I CONCLUDED! Don't you know how to read?
There's something very Bizarro World about this. Thanks for starting an otherwise unprepossessing day with a good chuckle.
:rofl: you better don't move to germany, 85% of the germans would vote for obama.
At least I'd get to see Tokio Hotel perform...
Tokio Hotel would also vote for obama.
...I'm just going to come right out and be blunt about this: You're a fucking idiot.

I thought about actually going through your post and ripping it apart, but there was so much ignorance and general stupidity that it was mindboggling. :o

Here's the part where you act like a 5yr old and cry and say "OH MAI GAWN UR SO MEAN!" like I know you're going to. :roll:
wow, this is seriously pathetic. You'll get eaten alive here; your 'argument' is based off of thinly (and that term is used thinly) veiled religious fanaticism and racism (there could be a second Civil War if we were to elect a black president? Please.). Learn how to think for yourself, because it sounds like you're just soaking up the crazy beliefs of others (your mother in particular, since she's the one that said the thing about the Civil War, and you seem to believe it).

As *G-manluver said, ignorance like that which you are demonstrating has no place in our nation's politics.
He's promising world peace.

Since when?

?My Mom thinks that we're not ready for a black president and that if he wins the election, thre could be a secong Civil War.

She doesn't sound to bright, no offense, America is past the point of blatent racism, at least, in mass groups.

If Obama wins, me, Abbey, and Dreu are movig to Germany... or atleast try to...

Move to a country that you don't speak the language of? Why not any of the other anglo countries?

America is gonna be hell if Obama wins... So... who agrees with me about my Antichrist theory??? Anyone???

No.

Also: :icongrammartimeplz:
No offense but you're what's wrong with the US: lazy minded christians that think good people MUST be doing it for evil intention and now will vote for a Warmonger and his dumb ass bitch instead thus worsening the debt and major issues of their nation which will very soon result in a depression.

Wow, seriously I HOPE you're trolling, otherwise there goes more of my faith is christianity/the US.

Seriously do you even care about the issues or are you more concerned with your dogma? If you're a good person you're going to heaven no matter what so why care if someone is the antichrist? Your ONLY concern should be what credentials and inidividual has and what they will do for your nation.

I may not be that old but I remember a time when the US was the BEST COUNTRY or one of the best to live in. A time when your leaders weren't shoving their faiths into everything and making your nation slowly become the next middle East. A time where a American man or women could proudly be patriotic without coming out as a ignoramus.

Those times are now dead and I can see why, you're kind is going to kill your nation, your kind is going to cause a depression, your kind is going to turn your nation into savage fools.

GET THE FUCK EDUCATED OR DO YOUR NATION A FAVOR AND DON'T VOTE PERIOD, this goes for your entire ignorant family.
I'M NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO FUCKING VOTE!!!!
WHO CARES, your attitude still is innapropriate. What will happen when you ARE OLD ENOUGH TO vote? Are you going to vote for a person that isn't fit to run your country simply because the opposition doesn't want to have a war that your nation CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE. Seriously do you want to be starving on the streets and people in havoc because your nation no longer has any money left? You know because didn't want to risk at 1 in like billion chance a man may be a spiritual entity that was mention in a ancient text that has been modified thousands of times?!

DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU SOUND BY MAKING THIS THREAD?!
No, I highly doubt it. Claims of Obama being the Antichrist will more than likely end up in the same "wrong" bin along with claims against various popes, European leaders, and even Ronald Reagan being the Antichrist.
Personally, I think you're grasping for straws at this point. I'm old enough to remember as a kid the same "Anti-Christ" rumors surrounding Ronald Regan (six letters in each name = 666), Pope John Paul II, Idi Amin Dada, Saddam Hussein, Moamar Quadafi and King Juan Carlos I, to name a few off the top of my head.

As to leaving the country if he gets elected, that's rather silly, I mean, as much as I loathe George W Bush, I love my country more. Period.
Pope John Paul II was no anti-christ, as far as I know he was probably one of the best things that ever happen to Catholics =/

But yeah, everytime a good person gets into power a bunch of dumb ass Christians claim they must be the antichrist. Seriously if tomorrow I got a position of power the fact I'm against war and stuff I'm 100% sure somehow I would be the antichrist according to them :roll:
Oh nono, I'm not saying I believed John Paul II was the antichrist, hell, I was a good Catholic girl most of my life because of him. Though, you make a valid point. If anyone truly promotes peace, a far too large of a number of people start wailing that that person is the antichrist.... this is from people who're part of a religion that's supposed to be about peace and love.

Friggen hypocrites.