Ten Reason Why Men Should Not Be Ordained Priests By Female Supremacist

1. Their physical build indicates that men are more suited to tasks such as picking turnips or de-horning cattle.

2. For men who have children, their duties as clergy might detract from their responsibilities as parents. Instead of teaching their children important life skills like how to make a wiener-roasting stick, they would be off at some committee meeting or preparing a sermon.

3. According to the Genesis account, men were created before women, presumably as a prototype. It is thus obvious that men represent an experiment, rather than the crowning achievement of creation.

4. Men are overly prone to violence. They are responsible for the vast majority of crimes in our country, especially violent crime. Thus they would be poor role models.

5. In the New Testament account, the person who betrayed Jesus was a man. Thus his lack of faith and ensuing punishment stands as a symbol of the subordinate position that all men should take.

6. Jesus didn't ordain men. He didn't ordain any women either, but two wrongs don't make a right.

7. If men got ordained, then they wouldn't be satisfied with that; they'd want more and more power.

8. Many, if not most, men who seek to be ordained have been influenced by the radical "men's movement" or "masculist movement". How can they be good leaders if their loyalties are divided between leading a church and championing the masculist drive for men's rights?

9. To be an ordained pastor is to nurture and strengthen a whole congregation. But these are not traditional male roles. Rather, throughout the history of Christianity, women have been considered to be not only more skilled than men at nurturing, but also more fervently attracted to it.

10. Men can still be involved in Church activities, without having to be ordained. They can still take up the offering, shovel the sidewalk, and maybe even lead the singing on Fathers' Day.

Source: [link]

Feminists cannot qualify for the scale of stupidity; they are lightyears beyond it. Islam already has a vice grip on European soil.
Comments364
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Reasons why this should be in your journal:
1. Its not promoting discussion.

Source: :lock:
Why not promote men's issues on Deviant Art?
2. is irrelevant. Priests are almost exclusively Catholic, and in the Catholic church they are not allowed to marry or have children starting when they are ordained, and most are ordained as young men.
For god's sakes! Why isn't this locked?!
:lock:

It isn't political just a crappy joke email!
Desperate times call for desperate measures... to #MNAdmin!
Feminists cannot qualify for the scale of stupidity :confused:
It was a clearly not meant to be taken seriously.
"According to the Genesis account, men were created before women, presumably as a prototype. It is thus obvious that men represent an experiment, rather than the crowning achievement of creation."

men were the blockbuster; women were the mediocre sequel.

but seriously, women came about when the first man clicked his fingers for some blow.
This makes more sense then what you wrote..[link]
Feminism won't last much longer.
Low birth rates, then replaced by a stronger culture with moral values.
Low birth rates

That has nothing to do with feminism

stronger culture with moral values

What culture and what values?
Feminism should not have told women to put off birthing for a long term job. Unless women can do both and that is harmful for many of them.
Feminism didnt say that. It was women wanting to do what THEY want with their lives that did that.

And as a woman that has done both I can tell you its fucking possible. :roll:
View all replies
Feminism should not have told women to put off birthing for a long term job.
Feminism doesn't say that. Feminism says have kids when you and your husband are ready.

You didn't answer my questions:
"stronger culture with moral values

What culture and what values?"
View all replies
OMG you're so funny!
or it could be that by a careful reading of the bible one might come away with the conclusion that the preisthood was granted to men, and the tradition has been passed down in all judeo-christian religions, and fucking with something just because you don't like it is stupid, and likely to end in some of the same shit that happened before. Example: while men may be more prone to violence, women are more prone to emotional abuse, and I'd rather be hit by a man of god than shunned by one.
awwwh FFS! it was satire! No one told me, just like no one told me that that 'gentleman's club' was actually a gay bar!
Sometimes you're expected to draw your own conclusions. A bar full of men in skintight shirts making out?
C'mon!
I thought it was a club for gentlemen with white suits and southern drawls!
Still sounds like a gay bar to me!
nnnnnneeeeiiiiin!!!!!1!
how about posting something along the lines on why both sexes should be allowed to be ordained, and that this, yes this, is sexisiem.

I am not antiwomen, or any of that, I just find it stupid and ignorant when one sex claims to be better than the other. We are all humans, one sex is not better than the other.

On the other hand I had some good laughs reading the comments here, so carry on