Could you Christians just get over it....

Okay we killed your lord and savior... That was over 2000 years ago... Now a days we have brought you Woody Allen, Mel Brooks and load of other comedians... How about easing up on us.... 
Comments173
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
assuming we got worked up over something at first place

believe it or not, most of us arent holding a grudge against jews the same way as against german people just because of Hitler
Why is this thread still going....?
It was members of Judaism that initially wanted Jesus killed, along with the Roman state - they took Jesus as a blasphemer/heretic for which the Sanhedrin wanted Him executed - but Jesus Himself along with His apostles were also Jewish (not to mention Roman citizens I would presume). Hating the Jews for killing Jesus is ridiculous on multiple levels.
How your main didn't get banned when your alt did, I'll never understand :lol:
How many times do I have to OctiJew was someone I let use my computer....
Was Octijew like a headmate or something?
she was just a friend I let use my computer 
Idk I feel like that's too convenient an excuse because dA staff *can* see if an account came from the same computer :paranoid: 

why wasn't she using her own computer?
She didn't have til recently...
A friend of yours who writes in the same manner you do just happens to post as a character from your account before getting her own account all while using your computer to bring up subjects you yourself talk about quite often. :\ 
View all replies
Who's their main account? :? It seems like you're familiar with them...?
Oh yes, I was :paranoid: I'm like 99% sure the OP was Aspiepie, and I'm not the only one to think so. Octijew started off as his role play account which quickly turned to trolling only to get banned within about a month :lol: 
Oh really? :lol: A troll's troll account? That is hilarious. :lmao: (I'm assuming Aspiepie is a troll, based on the threads I've seen him make).
Yep! :XD: 

I honestly thought for the longest time he was a troll, but I've started to question that more recently. That is a very dedicated troll account, if it is. :lol: 
(sorry for the late reply. I didn't even see this comment until now; it must've got lost in my message inbox somehow. :oops: )

I think I'll do a forum search and see what lolzy material they've made...:iconteheplz: I could use a good laugh.
i have never met any christians who blame atheists for that today
He's referring to the Jewish people, not Atheists. What he's talking about is a bizzare trend in what many Christians believe, that Judaism is to blame for the death of Jesus Christ. It gets even weirder when they attribute "Jesus-killing" to Jewish people today who obviously could not have killed Jesus Christ as they were not even alive when the man was killed.
...and if we're lucky the next US president. FEEL DA BERN!!!
The killing was implemented by both Hebrews and romans. History does state they persecuted followers of Jesus. They resented and feared The movement. Romans like to keep control. The romans did not want another Jewish uprising. So the romans made a choice. 
Well, at the time Jesus was alive there hadn't been a Jewish revolt against Rome. Of course, it wasn't in Rome's interest to deal with the sort of disorder the Jewish leadership was capable of rallying.  
You're one ugly kid.
Comment Flagged as Spam