is Satanism popular with you people

I've only ever seen one person openly admit to worshiping satan. He was a pretty funny guy, but thats not the point.

#Haggisbrain2015
Comments336
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
By asking this question I would assume that you are aware of what the thing you are asking about actually is, but I will explain it anyway because a lot of people don't.
Funny that a lot the movies depicting satanism and christian brainwashers like to make it about spooks and demons and nasty stuff.Heck the bible talks about more sacrificial rituals that satanism does.

You only need to see what satanism considers a sin to prove otherwise:
like considering stupidity as number 1. Yes, the first satanic sin is stupidity.
the other nine sins are:
2.Pretentiousness
3.Solipsism
4.Self-deceit
5.Herd Conformity
6.Lack of Perspective
7.Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
8.Counterproductive Pride
9.Lack of Aesthetics (you can google it for more in-depth explanations,dont want this to be too long.)

Especially with the branch of satanism created by Anton Lavey that actually doesent believe Satan is a real entity. Its much like Taoism in that regard. A set of Philosophical guidelines that takes the central stage rather than a magical sky daddy or its various equivalents.

Honestly, if I was forced to strictly adhere to one religion I would pick satanism any day over christianity.
one of my ex-gf friend was satanic
needless to say, she was a pretty messed up person
did she skin cats for fun?
I have many satanist friends but I myself am not a satanist. 
Wow congratulations, good for you. :) 
Satanism is popular among Christians. 
Then there's the fake Satanism where atheists use the name to make various points.
Uuh are you sure?
Yeah. There was an interview on the dogma debate podcast with a "Satanic Leader" he said they're mostly atheists who use the name make a point about why separation of church and state is important and do stuff like get their pamphlets into schools when they try to allow religious pamphlets to be passed around.

Other than that in order to legitimately worship Satan, you have to be christian.
That has never occurred to me before. Thanks for enlightening me
Well all I'm going to say is that Satanism is becoming a whole lot popular. And that is a big thanks to the Christians for talking about Satan a lot. Dumb Christians are trying to get rid of satanic things yet they are the ones who are spreading it around continuously by talking about it. Oh them trolls....
Uhuh. Christian trolls
Okay, I believe it.
In my place, pagan religion disguise themselves with most official religion like Islam and Buddhism~ mostly they practice black magic and voodoo shit~
Thank you~ glad you agree~
...But does it work?
Well, as far I can say, it does work. As seen on many destroyed family due to the use of all these black magic~