A New World Order can not be avoided.

It is only a matter of time before there is a reformatting for the structure of society. A new world order. 

Nothing lasts forever, everything changes in time and the same is true now. 

It is not hard to see how this system can not last forever, all we need to really do is realize that a system of infinite consumption which does not allow nature the time to replenish itself will simply be incompatible with sustainable life. Our current structure is akin to that of a virus.. burn through resources as fast as possible and move on to the next without concern. 

So with all that is happening. A widening gap between the rich and the poor, the hoarding and poor management of resources, the rampant social injustice, the wars.. famines.. distracting luxuries and mind numbing consumer culture. 

What do you think will force this to reach it's peak?
When the resources are less than the consumers?
When the wars break out world wide?
When the corrupt are all brought to light?
Technological breakthroughs which will enable us to live in harmony and without economic enslavement?
Do you think this change will be subtle, or majorly obvious, requiring a drastic shift in standards of living and our habits? 

or do you think it will be a totalitarian 1984-ish new world order as the conspiracy theorists would have us believe?

What sort of new order would you think is ideal? 

Or do you think it will never happen somehow? 
Comments130
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A few quotes from Jean Baudrillard's Fatal Strategies:

"How do our so-called rational and programmed societies function? What puts the populations in motion, what moves them? The progress of science, "objective" information, the increase of collective happiness, insight into the facts and causes, the punishment of those truly guilty or the quality of life? Absolutely not: no one is interested in that. What fascinates everyone is the debauchery of the signs, that reality is always and everywhere debauched by the signs. That is an interesting game, and it's played out in the media, in fashion, in advertising – more generally in the spectacle of politics, of technology, of science, in any spectacle whatsoever..." 

"If the Revolution wishes to take place, it must first seduce us, and it can do so only with the signs. It is therefore in the same position as any politician aiming to get elected. But one may be willing to pay the highest price to be seduced: for the Revolution may alter the course of history, but only its spectacle is sublime. And which do we prefer?"

"As Rivarol said, "The people never truly desired a Revolution, they desired only its spectacle.""

"The drive to spectacle is more powerful than the instinct for self-preservation, it is her one must count on."
' Our current structure is akin to that of a virus.. '

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure. '
i think this quote is from matrix. agent smith speaking with morpheus.. am i wrong ?
Humans are not a virus, but the system is. The majority of people want a better system that will benefit all 

but still, great quote Agent Smith 
The new world order is just the old world order with a face lift.
Not exactly. There is a progression in our evolution, our technology. We are not how we were before, and our system changes accordingly 
The basics are still there, just piled with a bunch of crap over it. That's why the end result is the same with just varying degrees of difference.
Varying differences of advancement. 

Just because things have been a certain way in the past does not mean they cant be different in the future. Cycles may loop, but they do have a progression into grander cycles of change 
But the problem is the changes are superficial and not inherent, it requires the constant presence of all these 'advancement' factors for it to stick. The base model remains.

All this fuckery happening in the world right now, that is the base model rearing it's ugly head. And I'm afraid we don't have the luxury of evolution to truly change. At least not without a third party involvement.
How is it superficial?

We are interconnected in a way that has never been achieved in human history. The fact that we are having a discussion about this now when we could live on the other ends of the planet proves you are wrong. Our world is very different than it was any time before. It's not all flowers and puppies, of course, but it does allow us to build a solid base model.

I see there only two real ways out of this.. Either a third party as you said (aliens, or a rising new super power) to topple the oppressive system we are a part of.. or we reach some form of collective enlightenment, and the enlightened survive the collapse 
I was referring to people. And people build these systems.

People have a base model that has not really changed for hundreds of thousands of years. Any structure whether physical or theoretical will still depend on the base upon which it is build and in this case, people.

The very things that drive humans to survive also works counter to the concept of universal altruism. And that drive is fear in all it's subcategories. Every single human motivation has a factor of fear in it. Even the 'Oppressors' do what they do out of their own fears and insecurities. We band together out of fear, to protect ourselves. Powerful people do the same. We go to war out of fear.

Why do laws exist? Because people can't be trusted. So, our foundation already begins in the absence of trust. What solid base model can be truly formed with that?

Collective enlightenment can only happen when someone or something takes that fear away.

The third party could be something that already exist but just requires time to take shape. Or it may never come to be.

Yes, we are so interconnected. But now we know how truly shitty humans can be. And when faced with a crisis, we humans band together to do nothing. Managing Chaos, that's what it all come down to really. And if things were to collapse, the enlightened die first.
Comment hidden
Ever been reported for spam?

Well now you have! Congrats! 
Dude you read to much conspiracy theory or new-age-ish stuff.. That's just bullshit.. The world will find a way to solve all the problems like it did in the past even if it needs to go through a crisis.. Stop worrying about something that doesn't concern you, about new world order and the totalitarian 1984 Orwell state. There will be no such thing. This is just crap that distracts you from real life.

p.s. even if it will be a new world order there's nothing you can do about it, so it is no need to waste your time on that subject..
You didn't even read my post, did you? 

This isn't about conspiracy 
Yes I did, and the terms "new world order" and "totalitarian orwelian state" are invented by the conspiracy community. It's already a clichee. The system falling apart, the ecosystem being polluted, the widening gap between rich and poor, the wars and famines, these are a part of the new-age-ish discourse which claim a changing of paradigm..

Idk, I just think you've clearly been inspired by new age stuff..
Actually, the term "New World Order" has been used multiple times by people in positions of power, namely Goerge Bush Senior and Junior, like in this speech for example

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0w…

As for Totalitarian Orwellian state.. well that emerged out of the 1984 story, written by Orwell. It wasn't something that the conspiracy community invented, it was a fear that came out of a story which held a potential future for humanity. With the increase of "security" being rather constant, the fear is not to totally unjustified. More police presence, increased militarization of police, phone tapping, monitoring computer use and cameras increasingly everywhere.. well there's no doubt this is starting to sound like that book to some extent, so why act like it's all in their heads when the government IS spying on it's own people?

I don't understand your argument. You are saying that all of these things are actually happening, and then you act like it's just new age non sense.

Do you even know what new age means?  
of course i knew bush used this term first. i didn't mean they literally invented the term, they took the terms and used it obsessively as it was "invented" by them. They used this terms so obsessively and they adopted it as if was theirs now just to justify their paranoid fears.

and of course i knew 1984 is a book written by George Orwell, it's common knowledge, it's not that big of a deal.

I didn't say those things are happening.. for the sake of this discussion i accredited you with the idea that these are true but they're not.. this is what new agers claim to be true.. those things are just paranoid fears created by new age movement to justify their actions, and you fell into that trap, you took their paranoid fears and expose it here like it was yours.. you even believe in them..

new age is  a pseudo-spiritual movement with interest in astrology, misthycism.. it's a mix approach to spirituality, adapting beliefs and practices from a wide variety of sources such as Hinduism, neopaganism, ufology, zen and so on. This movement is fueled by the belief that we live in a disastrous world and in order to change it we need to improve ourself by these practices.

conspiracy theories and new age movement are closely linked and dependent of each other..
So first you claim the terms were invented by the conspiracy/new age movement and then you retract it and say they aren't really the ones who invented it.. hmm.

Here's a few flaws in your argument:
The correlation between conspiracy and new age is flimsy at best. Yes, some people in the new age movement are conspiracy theorists, mostly because they can actually understand what all the esoteric symbols used by the Freemasons, the governments and media. 
Second, there's plenty of conspiracy theorists who are not part of the new age movement. I know plenty of people of all sorts who are conspiracy theorists, who have no association or belief in the new age movement. Atheists, Christians, agnostics, etc. To somehow act like its a new age movement is silly.. because all that it takes for their to be a conspiracy theorist is for people to be doing shifty behavior. Conspiracy theorists have been around in modern times for centuries. This is not a new thing.

Third, conspiracies DO happen.. all that it takes is for people to conspire, and there is no doubt the rich have, and do conspire. Constantly. They meet up in secret gatherings away from the publics eyes and plan out our future. That's the very point of Freemasonry.. Architects of the microcosm, trying to be hands of God in the construction of the system. 

The New Age movement is not fueled by the idea of a disastrous world. That sounds more like Catholicism, which promises salvation and vanquishing of the corrupt and evil. New Age belief tends to believe in multidimensional entities, the manipulation of energy, and that access of forces through esoteric practices.. It is the fusion of multiple spiritual practices (as you said), but it's fuel is the pursuit of enlightenment, not the belief that there is conspiracy. Matter of fact, most I've met see it all as phases, and so they don't worry about the conspiracies.. they just allow the universe to work through the cycles until we reach a higher state of consciousness collectively 
actually...we're doing a lot better than a few hundred years ago..
Define "better" 
much happier, much higher chance of survival, much freerer.