Multiple Supreme Beings

What if there were two beings, each one being omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient? Two beings, both of infinite power. Then what?
Comments181
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.--Isaiah 45:5-6."

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.--Isaiah 45:18."

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. ---Isaiah 45:21-23.

theres no such thing as being omniscient, its a cute fantasy word though
"Better than none existence of any god." its ugly and horrible fantasy.
why would u need God when he's such a sadistic bastard? 
Mormonism has THREE main omniscient gods. Beat that. </sarcasm>
Exactly the same as if there is one.
If they are also omnipresent, could you even tell the difference?  
We would all be screwed-
I didn't know wicca had Yin & Yang as part of their beliefs.
Eh, traditional Wicca has the same general principle of polarity. 
More 'light and dark'. No 'versus'. 
Again. No 'versus'. Duality exists within the paradigm, but not as enemies.
View all replies
I cannot see a reason why not,  Greeks and Romans had multiple gods as did the Nordic countries.

Never mind the fact that there is a very good chance there is intelligent life in the universe and they likely have their own religions with their own  god or gods.

There is no requirement for there to be one god,  If people wanted they could worship the Norse or Greek gods and it would be just as legit as the other currently available religions.
omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient....those supreme beings must be a buddhist or hindu going around all day thinking om, om, om, whilst trying to find more om words to their own supreme greatness. lol. anyway i assume you are alluding to God.

one big Om God already gives me a migraine, i don't think i could handle two of them. can you imagine each one claiming the other is the devil (or atleast their followers definetly would .... violently).

and wow we already have one big Om God that was so inempt at human relationships that that God had to develop three different abrahamic faiths to itself, so how many more different faiths will we have to endure with two big Om God's. sheesh.

i would say if there was two big Om Gods then it's really just one big Om God (or Omni-God) that has a dissociative identity disorder. bad enough we already have followers of one big Om God that appear to be somewhat schizophrenic.
and so says me, myself and i in total agreement with ourselves. hooyah! :bonklers:
btw ladies in the bedroom the only mantra i want to hear from you is Oh God.......
Then they would exist in their own realm outside of ours and they'd be buddies having good times with creation
well that would explain the nebula's of alcohol . cheers.
Beer 
Then they have to consult with the third one. :iconawesomecatplz:
What if there's a fourth one that disagrees with what the third one tells the other two?
The fourth and the third have their own drama with one and two watching.
Keep thinking on a bigger scale. If this world was made by a God, then where does this God dwell? In a realm that is grander than the galaxy? A place where galaxies can be created and contained?

Perhaps there are many creators, creating multiple dimensions and universes all at the same time *sounds like zee multiverse, eh*