Do you think that torturing a baby is ever justified?

Have you seen this rather well done movie?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irF…

They end asking about a God who tortures babies as God did to King David’s baby.

God also killed many innocent babies in his great flood as well as the innocent first born of Egypt.

dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.c…

Regards

DL

Comments244
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Meh... i gess if it helps me evolve...
God is bullshit; but I'm not so sure I give a fuck about babies. 
People murder and kill babies all the time. Killing is a part of
human nature. Humans made up god. Humans have been
murdering babies for years. I'm not saying any of this lightly.
I lost a family member to murder. Does that make me
more sensitive to murder, or the murder of so called
"innocent" life? No, it does not. 

Oh, and I do not believe in Satan; but at least Satan
showed Eve that people have a choice, to think for
themselves, or be god's little pets in an enclosed 
environment.

Remember, god flooded the world and killed babies.
When did Satan do that? He didn't. Satan is about
humanity. 

Good thread. Very interesting question you pose.
"sins of our fathers"
So you should be punished for what your father did.

Is that the kind of law you would vote for?

A law that punishes the innocent instead of the guilty?

Regards
DL
Your sins carry on to your children. If you don't admit that, you are the one condemning them.
I have learned from what sins I know of of my father. I do not call that his sin carrying on in me or my suffering from them.

You are turning out to be such a hypocrite that I doubt if I will bother with your immature mind again. You stupidly refuse to answer questions that would improve your thinking and hide in your dog shit dogma and refuse to think for yourself.

Please have the good manners to ignore me unless you repent.

Regards
DL
This guy compares healthy sex between to men to an abortion... He is a furry and he believes that the end of days is coming... 
Once your religion gets you to believe the first lie, the rest are easy for the poor soul to swallow.

Love that poor soul but hate his church and lying priest.

Regards
DL
Oh there's evils that can be committed that pass on from parent to child. For instance, my sister-in-law takes care of a severely mentally handicapped boy WITH autism (How do they know he has autism too is my guess). He is a product of a father with drug problems. Now the mother will not admit to doing any of it herself. So all we can assume is that it's all the father's fault.

Then you can go into ancient cults where children were raised solely as a sacrifice to deranged traditions. Like the story of the Easter Egg.
Yeah kid... LETS MUTILATE THE FUCKING BABIES! KILL AND MUTILATE AND RAPE BABIES BITCH! THEY ARE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM!
It's ok to be mad. Anger is a byproduct of misunderstanding.
I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY!!! YOU ARE A LITTLE PARASITE USING THE BIBLE TO CLAIM YOU ARE SOMEHOW HUMAN WITH YOUR INSANE TWISTED BELIEFS! YOU ARE A LITTLE PSYCHOPATH!!! GET IN THE GAS CHAMBER!
Oh well haters will be haters. You know I could use these obscene comments to help show the youth I work with on the enemies we can face working with the public.
OH YOU! SERIOUSLY I WOULDN'T LET MY KID NEAR A FUCKING FURRY LIKE YOU!
Typing in all caps!? seriously.. you do realize there is nothing you can do on this forum and I have no fear of you going actually outside..of all things. 
View all replies
What the fuck am I reading?! 
A question that way too many Christians say yes to, to exonerate their God from doing just that needlessly and unjustly.

That is why I put the question.

Are you a Christian?

If not then I expect an honest answer.

Regards
DL
Well, as least you know the question is bullcrap. As do I. 
Yet you seem to fear the answer and the prick of a God who kills and tortures babies.

If not, you would just answer and discard foolish and immoral Christian dogma.

I am here to chat on morals. Do so, or see you around.

Regards
DL
This is why DA forums should be taken down
Here's an alternative question. Is deicide a perfectly reasonable response towards a cosmic entity that willing treats their creations like they were disposable pawns?

I don't give a flying bag of potatoes who you are. There is absolutely no justification for torturing babies of any kind, or any living being for that matter.
A good reply. Thanks.

Regards
DL
Hey the whole concept is widely used in a variety of videogames. Not happy with the way a deity is running the world? Just murder the motherfucker.