Demons

What do they do?What are some popular demons?
Comments85
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Varkolaks -- howl at the moon

Fetch -- tells your impending doom

Bhoots -- appear through the misty air

Poltergeists -- fuck with the room

Dybbuks -- lost memories

Larvae -- hunt you in the moonlight

Egwei -- an offering

Pretani -- transcend the centuries of pain

Vila -- steals your life

Dahut -- her ecstasy in death

Idisi -- hunt like the wind

Ale -- eat with stormy grin

Cu Sith -- a moment away

Aleya -- candlelights

Vetala -- grim delight

Iluyanka -- just beginning

Nareknichi -- prophecy

Incubi -- debauchery

Striga -- spectres sing

Hanba -- will never cease
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Well, yea. They're demons! ^_^
Demons are usually pretty gaaaaaaay. Trust me
Primarily because gods are usually pretty homophobic.

Which is usually the only real difference between the two terms. =P
Im sper sexual, but havent had sex in 10 years.

I know the diff between homophobic God, and the stupid lil gods and their dilly-o.
"havent had sex in 10 years."

Sounds about right.
View all replies
summon ZOZO, youll have a goog time
Good* time

Trust me, ZOZO is the way to go, if youre even just dabbling with evil horrific spirits thatll rape you to no end.....;-)
zozo is a popular demon, if you ever use wigi boards.
Demons come from within. To be possessed by demons is to allow the darkness that is in your heart to consume you. 

To overcome or conquer the demons is to overcome your flaws and weaknesses.

Demonology stems from the imagination. Either they are purely fictional, reflective of the personal divinity in the dimension in our minds, or it serves as a means to manifest beings from a darker realm.

There are plenty of famous demons, of which I prefer not to speak the name. I stay in the light nowadays, and I take this kind of stuff very seriously. 
Sometimes they make deals with you, sometimes they pin your mom and girlfriend to the ceiling, and sometimes they kiss your father figure.
Ever heard of High School DxD? Now THAT'S what I call "DEMONS"...;) (Wink) 
I've always been a fan of Demons (or the concept of Demons)
Ever since I was young, when people are still pushing/forcing Christianity unto me.
So up until now, I've been reading and trying to learn as much as I can about them, I dont really care if they're true or not.

I've read some of the comments, and I'm not really fond of melodramatic ways of describing them but well~ :D
Peace~
They go to your mind and in your spirit. Unless, you have the Seal of God.
How come not everyone has the deal of God?
Because, most people choose evil rather than good.
Why do we choose evil than good?
Here's why...You can read this truth in the book of Romans Chapter 7. We God said:

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 

"For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me."

I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

"O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?"

"I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. --Romans 7:14-25."

Humans, and the wars they wage, the planet they distroy and the people they abuse for being different