An origin dimension theory

NOTE: THIS IS A THEORY. NOTHING HERE IS PROVEN AND MAY NEVER BE PROVEN. I AM NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS IS REAL. I HAVE MADE THIS THEORY MYSELF BUT IT MAY NEVER BE TRULY CONSIDERED AN ACTUAL THEORY. THANK YOU.

Ok, so in comics, movies, and games, DC is known for having more than one Universe. Those of you who have gotten deep into it should know what I mean. But we have also been making a lot of stories of any kind that have more than one universe. Some may have universes called Earth 1, Earth 2, and so on. But, if there are so many universes, then, do we have other versions of our world or universe? Well, the answer is unknown. But, we are writing, filming and making so many stories that have different universes to them. So, what if they were the other universes? Then, if there are universes called Earth 1 and Earth 2 and so on, then, what is our Universe? I thought it would be easy enough to consider (but not actually name) our universe as Earth 0, or the origin universe. Because we are the ones who are making up stories and making other outcomes of our universe that may or may not be possible. So, maybe there is a Universe where we come in contact with aliens. Who knows? But that's just a theory, a....... wait, The Game Theorists own that. Plus, this is about the multiverse, so just Stay Creative! :)
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
a)  not a theory.

b)  not even an original idea (or if you did come up with it on your own, you are far from the first person to ever do so).

So, what if they were the other universes?

it would make absolutely no difference in our universe, because we don't have any way to travel between universes.  but let's say we somehow found out that these universes were real?  well, then you'd be accountable, as creator, for everything that went down in a different universe(s) you dreamed up...
There are already multiple universe theories in science, and have been for a while.

As for which universe in a multiverse would be the origin universe, it is the utmost in hubris to assume the one you are in is the primary universe. For all you know, your universe is being written by another one by your theory.

But that being said, most multiple universe theories do not have a primary universe. Rather all the parallel universes exist simultaneously in equal measure. One of them is not a master universe creating the other ones. They are all sub-dimensions that together form the entirety of existence. 
So is your theory -
a) An independent discovery of the multiverse

or

b) Calling our Earth, Earth 0

Funnily enough, IMO, b) has more use than a), because if a person on the internet wants to make some quick coin they start an internet site and ask people to name continents on other Earths after themselves or their dog etc, you could right now rent a $1 trillion dollar apartment taking up all of Staten Island on Earth 31 for a measly $100.00, and who gets to own Earth 69, Earth 42, bids start at $50,000.00 and $1,000 respectively.
...... I don't think we can own other universes....... I mean I know in the game Portal, Cave Jhonson tried to own a universe made of money, but I doubt it will work here.
Doesn't matter, it's not as if people from other universes can get into our universe and tell you off, fuck them, you should sell them on Ebay at $9.99 per person. Do you want to buy me in Earth34?
This theory is also in the brain of scientist, I think mathematically you can prove the existence of other universes. In fact some theories in physics only make sense if other universes exist. :)
Wow, thanks bro. :)

You rock!
This doesn't rise to the exalted level of a theory. No one who says "just a theory" really understands what "theory" means in a scientific context.
Wow. You sir, have made an amazing statement right there. OMG 
Our earth would be considered as Earth 0 because it's the first digit in our numerical system, and we're basing these other universes relatively to our Earth.
That's what I'm saying.
So what are we discussing?