Your worse fear...

Hi,

Countries are now in war, more and more of people are unemployed...

I have my life like everyone, but I have problems too...like everyone.
A member of my family left us today, and I think it's better even if he's missing me.

But yet, I'm not really alone.

After that, I wonder what are your worse fears. What things are the most fritghtenning for you ?

I'm afraid that all people that I helped sometimes and I laughed and trusted with them twist against me and throw everything bad. I'm not really reaching a big popularity, but I like talking with honest and funny people. but I'm sometimes afraid to be using by other.
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
At the moment my worst fear is that fianna gael and labour get re-elected next term, 
Me too... if he's in favour of stimulating the building industry and all your building workers can f*## off back home.
Breaking news: Irrational fear can be inherited.
In a program to be aired tonight on Australian ABC television's "Catalyst" iview.abc.net.au/programs/cata… ,

Research has shown that event memory can leave a "tag" on DNA.
If a child has an irrational fear, it may be because they have inherited the fear from a parent who suffered a traumatic event.
I fear nothing.

I do not have the Caesar Mentality, I think the above statement is just misunderstood.

Some one who doesn't like to swim is afraid of drowning.
Someone who doesn't like heights is afraid of falling.

You see where I am coming from? Someone who fears death, fears that there will be nothing afterwards. For me its a minute fear, but I do fear it, or rather I fear when nothing finally comes it will have already been here for me. That is to say, I fear that all this time I have only been dying instead of living.
I'm such a scaredy cat that it is almost funny.

-Have a crippling fear of spiders. Seriously I can just see one and just freeze up. I often has to leave the room in question.
-Have a fear of heights.
-Have a fear of the dark. It's irrational, I know, but I always imagine that there is someone there lurking and watching my every move and ready to attack.
-Having a fear of ending up entirely alone or get sick/injured in such a way that I can't take care of myself. My dad got sick and had to be taken care of 24/7 and suffered horribly under that time and since the disease in question can be hereatery(sp?) I fear that I or someone in my family will get it as well. I wouldn't wish that fate even on my worst enemy.  

So there's the collection. I can probably think of a few more but these are in the top.
Falling off the airplane.
Durian tree :iconyaomingmemeplz:
I'm afraid of talking to people, but sometimes I am brave enough to do it.
I fear the government
I fear tornadoes
Centipedes
Bad Judgement.
Hey, I like honest and funny people too!

I am afraid of Bees, despite all the horrors of this world that I could be afraid of.
My second worst fear is that I'm mentally shaky, I don't think I am literally, but I'm always feeling like on the inside that there's a part of me that I should be afraid of.
Ooo, edgey and kewl.
Haha! Far from it!
It just makes me seem retarded for running into a busy street because bees, and then taking myself seriously after said event.
ran to the busy street with their honey in your hands? :iconawesomecatplz:
Nope. It's a bee curse. They smell my fear.
You know most fears are irrational, but fear of bees isn't. I used to think I had nothing to fear from the Australian bush until I got attacked by bees.

Not the domestic bees, and not all the wild ones, just the ground nesters. If you're in the bush there's nowhere to hide, and you cant outrun them. I've got a theory; if they build their nests in trees they're not aggressive, but if they build them on the ground, where they're more vulnerable, just the vibrations of your footsteps is enough to set them off.

See... nothing to worry about!! Hope that makes you feel more comfortable.
It does a bit, thank you. :)
:iconlegaspplz: USE COLOGNE TO MASK YOUR FEAR!
My worst fear is reading lists of other peoples phobias....aaaarrrgggghh...
Just trying to be funny,.
From my comments to skulkey below you can see my concerns (not real phobias):
1. Fear of things I can't understand like INFINITE SPACE.
2. Fear of not having transport to get to where I have to be.
    (I spend a lot of time in the Australian outback and I have no fear of isolation or loneliness but at times I have found myself in   remote situations where I have had to recover from vehicle events that should have killed me).
In the australian outback ? wow...
but what events should killed you ?
The short answer to that is any event where your vehicle lets you down. More so from your own stupidity. or not being in tune with the risks, because if you bust a radiator, roll over, get bogged, get lost, run out of fuel, stake too many tyres, or your pump busts, it's just the available water and distance between you and death! 

Today of course the stupid can survive in the outback by carrying satellite phones, (to cancel out the stupidity AND the FEAR !!)
Indeed, it's dangerous !
phobophobia! :lol:

seriously, though, i'm not trypophobic, but reading about it gives me the willies... 
no seriously... I keep having a dream about losing my car, I can't remember where I parked it, or it's not where I thought I parked it, so some one's pinched it, and I wander the streets looking for it.

So I got another car for a spare and park it with the keys in the ignition and doors unlocked near the good one, so no one will pinch my good one. But I still have the dream.

Tell me Dr, have I got automobilelossphobia or much deeper problems?   
:lol:

honestly, from what little i know of dream interpretation, the car represents something else.  what that something is, i couldn't say.