What have you done to make the world a liitle bit better ..?

Today? Yesterday? Recently? or better what would you like to do, and whats stopping you?
I think it would be fun to see all the good (humorous or not) that people have done, are doing, or would like to do. Lord knows we see enough evil in the world, I think a little light reprieve is in order.
Comments149
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I put 2 dollar's worth in a slot machine yesterday, and I didn't use it, ehehe~
I also constantly write to help-with-life. Ihihi~~
And I told people in a stream about good and evil as a co-host, to give them more wisdom, hoho~

These kind of little things, they're the best. Kihihihihihihihi!
I work at Subway so I serve the community by serving food and good service. I also make art, and make people laugh all the time ;)
I like to give the world and those who inhabit it the opportunity of peace of mind.

Not the ability, but the opportunity.
My art works in unusual ways. However, explaining the method would ruin the experience.
Interesting interesting interesting, suppose every person has the courage of their conviction would the world be a better place?

Think about it;

-Most people express an altruistic perspective, or in some cases they will be ostracised for holding a purely selfish opinion of others/rest of society. BUT do these people really practice these beliefs, and if they did would the world be a better place - e.g. if SJWs practised what they preached

-If religious people had the courage of their conviction, and supposed an afterlife after this one, with justice meted out etc etc, or a God that had the power over actions etc... would they allow their God (only - not their interpretation) to take charge, without their intervention?

Is human camoflage - the pretence that we have the optimal genes to qualify to root some other person like a maniac - a bad thing?
Further to this if all rich people were genuinely philanthropic would the gap be closed?

Do all New Atheists want secularism or do some just hate religious people?

Is everything Google does not evil in an on objective sense or a subjective sense? When a Google bot captures this, indexes it and puts it on Googles Internet, will Larry and Sergey read this and think "fuck you LazyBone stop whining like a bitch. We betcha if we gave you one billion dollars you wouldn't give it up to charity you goddamn hypocrite"
dude you have to dumb it down a little for me.. I'm just a dumb lineman, Its like I'm trying to read nieztchie or something.. I'm trying to follow along but your way over my head, and I'm curious what your saying and where your coming from
Well say if you lived with another person see, and this person said they will do the dishes ever night, but they didn't, if you trusted them every night to do the dishes, what would be the end result? A mountain of unclean dishes.

We expect society to be fair because everyone tells everyone else that they are fair, but are they?
I suppose one would have to come to an consensus of what fair is..and even if the majority agreed on what fair is there would still be a minority whom believes it is not, and so how can something be fair if it is also not fair..So perhaps we need to look at this in a different way and  move towards what is wise.. less of the "why" questions and more of the "How"
That's right, if every person who said they cared about the homeless cared for the homeless there probably wouldn't be any homeless. There is massive amounts of literature nowadays stating "green" this and "social issue" that, it's surprising the world has any problems, until a person realised few people care enough to actually do anything.
Well not much but I have
-picked up garbage on the streets
My schoolmates dump stuff in the grass and I pick em up so they call me a bum XD but I feel good doing it
-cheer up friends when they don't feel bad about theireself
-I plant trees Every spirng
Aaaand thats about it ^ ^
you have no idea or maybe you do how important litter removal from our streets. Big kudos to you.. its pretty much the red flag to crime
Thanks I think so too
But everyone can do more ^ ^
I save my spare change and once it's reached a fair bulk I change it to £pounds and give it to charity or homeless. 
I try my best to be a good friend and not to judge people. 

And I'm very interested in mental health so for my project this semester I've teamed up with my university's mental health society and I'm creating an installation piece to contribute as part of their campaign to try and challenge social stigma related to mental illness :) 
I've been trying hard to make the world better by brightening the days of good people with genuine, kind words, as well as humor. It feels wonderful!
I drew a dragon for whoever grades the certification exam I just got done with. I couldn't leave, I had blank space, and I decided to kill it be giving them a dragon rather than talking about the rank fart the guy next to me ripped. I hope their dragon makes them smile a little bit.
Regular charity/volunteer work.

I also try to amuse people or listen to them, if that counts for anything. Being a decent person counts as a trying to improve the world, right?
Are you asking that in terms of our own world, or we as a whole?
however you take it..whats important to you
I hosted an MP3 Experiement. I made a 13 year old's day.
MP3 experiment? due tell
Basically you follow instructions of an MP3. My team tailor it to an anime version.