Did the Jews bring on the Holocaust and the Pogroms by themselves?

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
IP bans don't work on here, eh?

:icon3wyl: 
Jews had drained the blood of children... wtf? You cray?
Gee, in the context of your blood libel Jew vampire conspiracy theory, that makes Hitler a real Abraham Van Helsing, doesn't it?

Anti-Semitism preceding Kristallnacht in Europe include the Pogroms. After the Tsar was murdered in 1881 the Jews were blamed for this and forced out. Historian, Lindemann goes into detail about the mass forced emigration of three million Jews which led to a minority emigrating into western Europe. In Russia there was resentment toward the Jews, this had been felt from the Napoleonic era when Jews were seen to exploit the new found freedom which they were given. In 1882 after the Tsars death Jews were restricted in their movement and only 10% were allowed to attend higher education therefore the Jewish side of any argument during this period was constantly snuffed along with propaganda which was spread vehemently against them. As with any religion they all often have unsavory practices and judging Russia's track record in that time period that was nothing by comparison to the horrific actions of communist dictators and the massacre of the Tsarist supporters.

oh for fuck's sake...  will someone IP ban this fool?
Might have a strong case, there. OP's not encouraging discussion (or providing sources of any kind), after all; so, technically speaking, I guess that if they keep pushing their luck, that's exactly what'll eventually happen. People just have to keep mentioning this activity to the mods.
well, he keeps posting from different accounts, which reeks of ban evasion in the first place...
Comment Flagged as Spam
you mean your fetish.
Wait, you're afraid of jews? That puts this in a way funnier context.
Comment Flagged as Spam
One of my closest friends is a vampire, and she's kind of nice.
I always thought it was because our lizard overlords didn't like jews.