Your opinion on homosexuality?

My friend and I have discussed sexuality a lot, and I would be very grateful, if you'd answer these questions about sexuality. It takes less than a minute, and it'd help a lot! :D

da.surveymonkey.com/s/SCKL5YS

Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please do not promote surveys in the forum as that is more appropriate for your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Transsexual isn't a sexuality it's a sex...type

Maybe replace it with something like Asexual?
Even though I am a Christian, I don't hate homosexuality. In fact, I support it! Love is love. If you love the person, it doesn't matter what's in their pants, and other people shouldn't judge you for loving someone of the same gender.
I don't care. Do what you want.
Surveys aren't allowed in the forums, so remove the link or a mod will come along and lock this.
It's okay to be gay or any other sexuality.
Homosexuality is a sin from the Christian perspective and is not seen as a form of love (since God is the one who defines loves as it is apart of his nature) but a way to death.
I have no problems with homosexuals. As far as I care they can express their love in public like all the straight couples. Love is a great thing, it doesn't matter shit if a man loves another man or a woman loves another woman. I really can't think of a reason why I should have a problem with them, I really can't.
Comment Flagged as Spam
I knew also that many Spartans were gay, partly because they had to be warriors and they never saw women but onle men.
But no one of them married another man, even if being homosexual was a normal accepted thing.
Even in the ancient Rome, for example, the Hadrian Emperor  do many statues of his beautiful young lover, Antinoo but they were only lovers.
After all marriage or not marriage, it is almost the same thing, the important thing is to love each other.
Marriage is only a recognition of one's love to others. Not love itself.
Is being heterosexual like wine too, or...? :B
What nonsense. What is the difference between a married an unmarried couple (gay or not) according to you? How does marriage change anything? And how is homosexuality harmful to anyone?
Comment Flagged as Spam
This is the largest slippery slope I've seen posted on this forum in a while.
Though you must agree it's hilarious, right?
It's hilarious in the "I'm really only laughing to help me cope with the fact that there are others who think this way, and the number is large enough that it's actually quite concerning" kind of way.

Lordy, that was a mouthful.
So what you're saying is... if we allow gay marriage we'll die out? :lol: That is your argument?? We can't tell for sure what the straight to gay ratio is, but I think we can safely say gay people are a minority. There will be plenty of people left to raise a next generation. Also, do we really need more people on this earth?! Also, things that have been 'true since ancient times' are not necessarily right. Slavery has been a fact since ancient times.

Marriage is a meaningless title. Children can be created without it and can be raised just fine without the special privileges you speak of. There are more 'illegitimate' children born today than legitimate children. And what about people who can't have children, straight couples who don't want to have kids? Should they be denied equality?
Comment Flagged as Spam
Oh my god. Goodbye.
not the place to advertise your surveys, sorry.
In short, homosexuality is fine.
I am not going to bother to click on a link to another website.
transexual isn't a sexual orientation, yo.