Hate groups

Fred Phelps is dead, however the hatred and bigotry he had is alive in these pro-gay groups. So if you support groups like GLADD, then you are on the same level as Fred Phelps, you are a bigot.

There are a lot of hate groups out there...
One of them is GLADD. They have shown that they are a gay supremicist hate group in the whole Phil Robertson thing. If you are a supporter of GLADD, don't diss the KKK or the black panthers.

OkCupid is a dating site that supported one of the sickest things I've seen
www.computerworld.com/s/articl…

If you are a supporter of this, then please, don't say ANYTHING bad about the Black Panthers, The 5% nation, the KKK, the Westboro baptist church, the Aryan nation, or the Skin Heads. Cause you are NO different.

Trying to ruin a persons career over the fact that years ago they donated to a cause you disagreed with is HATE. And if you supported the firefox boycott, then you have no right to talk about Fred Phelps or Jim Crow or any of those people.
Comments328
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You can come to terms with them. You know, since they are human and all.
There so little hate in this room it's freezing.
You: "Accept my opinion, if you disagree don't comment"
Fred Phelps was a Civil Rights Activist, White Nationalists hate him.
Who went insane and went against the work he did. 
Another reason I have more respect for him than most gay activists
Are you talking about the new black panthers party or the original one. 
i do understand your argument you can't fight fire with fire.    
They're both messed up. Either one
The problem with his argument is that it's not fighting fire with fire. The things he's trying to compare aren't actually all that comparable.
To bad I evoke abraxas your argument is in valid. 
Only an argument can invalidate an argument.
Hate is taught and learned, to newborn is birthed to be innately hateful.
I don't know much about this Phil Robertson dude but he sounds like a fuckhead. Any hate towards him is A-OK with me.
Typical pro-gay liberal mentality.
Oh yes, HOW DARE I be pro-gay? We wouldn't want THAT now, would we? For someone who's so pissed off about 'hate groups' you sure don't support much.
Typical anti-gay, anti-liberal mentality.
It's like you're not even trying to acknowledge the many making a good point against you.
All the guy said was that Phil Robertson was a F--khead and deserves hate.

That's a good point?
Let's look at the part where that's what I said: "    " Hey look. It's not there!

I'm saying it's like you're attempting to ignore the many other posters who have made a good point against you.
The only point anybody seems to be making is that the guy deserved to lose his job because of stuff he did 6 years ago that they disagree with.

I'm arguing that if you feel that way, then you are no different than any of the hate groups that people talk about
Your argument is a stupid one and we have already explained why.
I've got a question for anyone who has ever been off tumblr:

Does anyone actually know someone who supports tolerating each and every action that someone else takes--up to and including those that actively harm people? I mean, I'm a pretty social guy, but I've never come anyone other than the occasional internet troll professing that. Anyone?