Time for atheists to give up

Checkmate atheists, its finished, fineeto, there's no getting from it and no amount of puny atheist logic(which basically amounts to denial) will alter anything.

Its a fact that the dead sea scrolls have been carbon dated to before the time of Christ, therefore psalms has been carbon dated to before the time of Christ,

psalm 22:16 clearly states "they have pierced my hands and feet"
they have pierced my hands and feet? Our Lord was nailed to the cross, a forensic pathologist [link] who examined the shroud of turin said the Man on the shroud was nailed through the hands and feet (just like psalm 22:16).

The prophecy validates Our Lord and the Shroud, the shroud validates Our Lord and the prophecy, Facts, you gotta love em.

And before we go any further allow me to back up my claims,
Because i know atheists will try to discredit the shroud by saying it was carbon dated to the middle ages, let me remind everyone that the carbon dating test was thrown out by peer review [link] [link] , the first link was one i have tried for a very long time to find and now i have found it.
Thankfully there are other methods for dating the shroud, the latest up to date dating methods date the shroud from between 300BC to 400AD [link] [link]

Have the dead sea scrolls been carbon dated to before Christ? yes they have [link]
[link]

So science opposes the idea of God? i dont think so, [link]
Here is what a REAL scientist with REAL achievements has to say about faith and science [link]
Comments8904
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
  Well atheists you have had a year and a day and i guess theres only one more thing to be said.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=itb6uN…
Holy hell old thread and it's still being argued over by the hour ever since. Still haven't changed stance. Guess there's no sense in me sticking around to chat. Note me when they find the bones of Mohammad's flying horse.
Well its coming to an end
Trust me, this guy is so strongly into denial that he's already set for believing in Christianity for life. He won't listen to criticism of his religion using the "Lalala, I'm not listening to you" tactic.
Nearly 9K and not one person been convinced! Hooray on your achievement on the failure to provide a compelling case! 

Here, you earn a 'dumbass achievement', it's now on Xbox Live or your mobile phone or whatever it is you are using!
How many atheists have had a year to figure it out? yet not one has managed it, big win for the good guys i reckon.

If you have a year to break something and cant manage it then i reckon you will never break it.
This thread is over a year old. :iconweirdfacevriskaplz:
not yet, will close it when it gets to its first birthday
Oh wait, that's in three days, sorry. Wrong month.
Shroud of Turin's been discredited..Look it up
You have no idea what you are talking about
Neither do you, obviously
whats so obvious?
Your "I'm right you're wrong lalala I can't hear you" logic
So just tell me how the shroud has been discredited so, it might just be of service to you to read the topic opener before you say something stupid.
The one who is saying something stupid is making claims without providing evidence. So here you go:
www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/…
Im not the stupid one here
View all replies
Quick Question - what about the other methods of dating?
Well some of the pollen on the shroud went extinct before the 6th century,
 Anyway to answer your question www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetec… digitaljournal.com/article/346…  
Laughing 

Oh wait you're serious. Let me laugh even harder!

Pikachu-lol 
Heres hoping you dont choke
stupid question