Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 20, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 107

Gay+cure=True gay choice?(A what if senario)

:iconpokecat:
pokecat Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If there was a cure to gay-ness, and they have a choice to take it or not.
Would they do it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconerick-fm:
Erick-FM Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Not like it was a disease but if I got the decision on my hand to turn straight I wouldn't. Some people say that being homosexual is hard, other people imply it's easier to be a victim, there is truth on both sizes, but because most homosexual wants to be happy their sexuality can be a real life challenge and in some places a real nightmare. It's only logical that tormented people, young and old would choose to change straight, a lot of people have try that and a lot of poeple will keep on trying, sadly going against their own nature.
One thing is sex but another thing is love, I already knew love towards another man and that is worth fighting for, it is worth suffering. Love is more valuable than having the choice to be like most people and not to be persecuted or rejected. I have thought what my life would be if I was straight, and yes, there is a big chance that I would have meet a girl and love her, but things are just not that way and that's it, period, I like the way I am and that is just that.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Wouldn't it make more sense to say "you" instead of "they"? Also, no.
:icondarksilverflame:
DarkSilverflame Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Every person is different. Some may wish to change, and some may not. Some may change, then find out they liked the previous option better in comparison and change back. Asking whether or not EVERY individual of a group would choose anything is the same as asking if all humans like a certain kind of food, drink or music.

That being said, homosexuality is a biological survival strategy and exists within a small percentage of individuals for that reason. Most people simply don't understand / know enough about biology. If anything, I'd like there to be a pill against stupidity and scientific illiteracy.
:iconivorysinkshore:
ivorysinkshore Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Writer
I think the majority won't because they don't think it's bad. Also, what people need to take is a pill where they would stop caring about how strangers live their lives.
:iconairthir:
Airthir Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Photographer
If there was a cure for heterosexuality, would you take it?
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student General Artist
Considering I have experienced fluid sexuality. If I knew the effect, then yes I would. I would do anything to eliminate irrational emotions or emotions that puts me at a disadvantages in the sense of being able to control my own life while still having some functionality. I'm now lacking the needs to have sex in order to fullfill emotional needs unlike many sexuals.
pokecat Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I might take a half dose and be bi. XD
(As long as my parents don't find out, they stll don't like the fact my bro is going to marry an african-american chick...)
:icontimlavey:
TimLavey Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Some would I suppose. Other's wouldn't.

I'm bi myself and I sure wouldn't give up my attraction for slim, yet well built, and clean-shaven young men. Why would I? They make me feel good and horny inside. I like that. I like to keep things I like. Is that so strange?
pokecat Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope not at all, as long as you like it.
:iconliedy:
Liedy Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
X-Men.
Add a Comment: