Closed to new replies
February 19, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 160

Who would be the Anti-Christ?

:iconapricots-from-nara:
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Student General Artist
Some people claim Obama is the Anti-Christ. But that's bull shit.

Obama has no control over large portions of the world. He isn't even in complete control over America. If someone would be the Anti-Christ, it would be the next Pope.

The Pope has massive amounts of influence all over the world. Catholics, and many other derivatives of Christianity, hang off his words.

What better person to be the Anti-Christ?

What are your thoughts?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
All atheists are anti-Christs. There are hundreds of them.
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2013
Seeing you say this pleases me greatly.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
The Anti-Christ is Mickey Mouse. He has big ears like Obama, and he's black.
:iconzane1193:
zane1193 Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013
I've heard this theory from others,I can see it happening.
:iconartworkbydanielward:
ArtworkbyDanielWard Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Obama isn't the Antichrist. The Bible says the Antichrist will come boasting that there is no God and that all Religion is wrong. Several times Obama has claimed to be Christian. Even though some retarded people say he is Muslim. The antichrist, as I said, will come boasting that there is no God. It all fits perfectly together because he will gain the approval of the Jewish people. In which case he will in turn say he is the Messiah. The Bible says that some Jewish people will turn and run because of the two witnesses that will warn the world. The antichrist will have them killed and they will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three days. Its all in the Bible man. Read Daniel and Revelation. Of course all this happens after the rapture.
:icon135711cal:
135711cal Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
If you want a picture of the Anti-Christ, look at Adolf Hitler. I don't mean greasy hair or stupid mustache. Look at his actions and philosophy. Who is acting and thinking like this now? (I'll give you a hint, it's not the Pope.)
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Faith in atheism is humanity, your question is invalid.
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student General Artist
What? I think you need your brain checked for stupidity.
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
What if the anti-Christ just kinda...sucks?
Like he was meant to the next president or Pope but never did it and now he just sits at home drinking all day and watching crappy soaps?
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Student General Artist
Pfffft. :rofl:
That is brilliant.
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:3 Thank you, I try~
:icontimehasanend:
TimeHasAnEnd Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist
To those who don't have the "Seal of God", are the "anti-christ" and they are in the world, right now. Satan, is their leader who goes against or (pseudo) against the "Word of God." Wherefore, "Anti-Christ" is not a "human being" - anti-christ is "Satan" himself, ruling all the unsaved people in the world. Satan, is now at work and he has transformed himself as an angel of light, they are deceitful workers. And, Christ has warned us about this, 2000 years ago. And, he is already at work, since the beginning of the Gospel.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before...Matthew 24:24-25."

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works...2 Corinthians 11:14."

"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, (We see this today, they "blaspheme his name" and his "Law") and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. "If any man have an ear, let him hear." Revelation 13:6-9."

They are now being marked on their "forehead" and on their "hands", "Spritually" and only God who knows, who they are. These people are the emesaries of Satan and they are deceitful workers. The 666, signified 1/3 (saved) and 2/3 are the (unsaved) people in the world. But, out of that 1/3 only remant or truly the child of God will be saved. We read this truth in the book of Revelation 13:16-18.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
:iconbrainninja11:
brainninja11 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Student General Artist
From what I understand about what the anti christ to be, it's someone who can manipulate people and bring them to his side. The pope is an isolating figure, especially to atheists and non religious, who you would think be the ones who would fall for the lies of the anti-christ. Besides, the old guy can't even do his job, much less be a devil incarnate trying to take over the world.

You know who would be the best anti-christ? Morgan fucking Freeman. Just the sound of the man's voice will draw you to his side. And even if you knew he was the anti-christ, would you care? I mean, if Morgan Freeman approves, maybe there's something to it. If he were the anti-christ, I would denounce my atheism and become Christian, just so I could denounce tat and follow Morgan Freeman as he conquered the world in the name of Satan!!
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Student General Artist
Auntie Chris
:iconaeschynite:
AESCHYNITE Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
Pretty much her.
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
See 1 John 2:18-22, 4:3, 2 John 1:7. "Antichrist" is not a singular person in scripture. The idea of THE Antichrist is an apocalyptic tradition arrived at by conflating John's antichrists, those who deny Christ in the flesh and who therefore carry "the spirit of antichrist", with Paul's "man of sin, the son of perdition" in 2 Thess. 2.
:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Student General Artist
Does it matter? The one world government is still in the process of being set up. Honestly, I'd just wait until it's done, and see who's sitting on top them.
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
*life :stare:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
How's like inside the pillow-fort? 
:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Student General Artist
Pfft, please. I only use quality refrigerator boxes.
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Don't forget the tinfoil lining.
:iconkalinka-shadows:
Kalinka-Shadows Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
The person meant to be the Anti-Christ has already come and gone: Nero Caesar.

The idea that the Pope is the Anti-Christ is a common Anti-Catholic thing pushed by Protestants.
Nero was the beast 666. That's not The Antichrist, although he may have been thought of as AN antichrist.
It's one of the reasons I tend to think that the Prophecies that were foretold in the Bible happened along time ago, and failed.
It's a mistake to read Revelation purely as prophecy. It surely was not intended as such, but as consolation for Christians undergoing extreme persecution and to assure them of Christ's ultimate triumph. References to the future may be understood in terms of typology [link] not literally.

Revelation actually was, and remains, a controversial book. The Eastern churches did not want it as part of the canon, not least because it was so prone to being misunderstood. To this day the Orthodox do not read it in church.
I understand.
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I am the Antichrist. But I am only in this for the girls.
:iconpokey-bunny:
Pokey-Bunny Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
And the chihuahuas?
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
They go without saying.
:iconpokey-bunny:
Pokey-Bunny Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Just checking.
:iconlumdrop:
Lumdrop Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
George Costanza's god is the anti-Christ, so there's the starting point.
Just find out who he worships and there it is :)
:iconnocturnalsleuth:
nocturnalSleuth Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My brother
:lol:
:iconlyteside:
lyteside Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
wait, ~carusmm isn't the anti-christ?

My world is imploding....
:iconstoneman123:
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Uh, nobody, because it's a myth.
:iconfacepalmplz:
:iconstoneman123:
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can't help but think that Captain Picard, or Sir Patrick Stewart, for that matter, would agree with me.
Not every Christian post in this forum is serious.

It's called being Hypothetical.
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
#1) I remember back in the earlier part of the 2000s, people were considering George W Bush to be the anti-Christ. Now that Obama is president, people are saying he's the anti-Christ. And I'll bet you $20, whoever gets elected in the 2016 election is going to be labeled the anti-Christ.

#2) Neil DeGrasse Tyson is the REAL anti-Christ. He's going to take over the world and rule with an iron fist!

I'm only going to wager a nickel on that one though.
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Your wrong he's going to rule the world with space lasers! [link] skip to 4:20
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
I think I'll raise another nickel and wager a dime now!
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The Anti-Christ is any such charismatic person who is the agent and embodiment of ultimate evil. Not even the direct puppetmaster of Obama would be an Anti-Christ in my opinion. The next pope might be an Anti-Christ, and don't think it's got anything to do with violence and hate. Good is defined by one's life offered to God, abiding His rules, working in His name, seeking His wisdom etc. (of course, this is a Christian approach, and in reality these sacrifices can be way more diverse and have a much more transparent reason behind them depending on a religion's ontology).
:iconhorus2299:
Horus2299 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
My guess is it's either going to be a Jew claiming to be the Messiah, and supporting Jewish supremacy, or if not that a demon-possessed supercomputer that says humanity is obsolete and we should all become cyborgs or sentient robots. Obviously most people wouldn't know it's demon possessed, and just think it's a really advanced computer.
I like the computer idea. :lol:
:iconhorus2299:
Horus2299 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Yeah, nobody said the antichrist had to be humanoid. There are already people worshipping technology with their Singularity prophecy, so it isn't that great of a leap.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Republicans and Conservatives.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Christian Republicans and Conservatives.

Fixed.
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Apparently the new pope could be black. I'm fairly certain a lot of Christians will be screaming 'ANTICHRIST!!!' if it even looks like he has a chance of being seriously considered for the position. 
:iconthe-lazy-flare:
The-Lazy-Flare Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I would have to say...... The future owner or ether apple or Disney
:lol:

What about Hussie?
Add a Comment: