Homosexuality is not a choice!

Being gay is not a fucking choice. This has been refuted with solid scientific evidence time and time again, yet retards like you persist with the same god damn invalid argument. Is there like a void, a black hole, where your brain should be? Its like your IQ fell into the fucking negatives, like negative -100, and your brain collapsed in on itself from the paradox of its very existence.
Comments153
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Mhmm, mhmmm ... yes i see your point.

I also fucked your mother.
Hmm... There is something to be said for the tactical aproach wherein one flames every opponent. If she had posted scientific papers proving her point, then people would probably go off to the next thread and forget about this. Whoever, this (the flaming) ends the purpose of debate and raises the attention people will give to the subject. The remaining question is: Does this affect people coming across in a positive or negative manner? The problem with that question is that we cannot answer it by using the internet, since the existance of the silent crowd.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. - William Shakespeare
Woah. This thread is here too! You're bound to find more opponents here though
I don't give two shits.
plz, bby, don't be so mad.

Y u mad tho.
Love is always a choice. Science proves this and if you don't agree you are a stupid fundie that hates Mother Greenhouse Gas.
Actual by scientific standards romantic love is an irrational emotional attachment.
... How the hell do you back that one up? By scientific standards the full conception of romantic love is several different psychological, endocrinological and neurological processes happening at once, some which can happen entirely seperately and others which cause one another. It can be highly influenced by our psychological and rational decisions, sometimes.
By scientific standards love is a battlefield.
It's a chemical minefield of Adrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, and Vasopressin.
:iconsaysplz: No one can tell us we're wrong.
Heartache to heartache.
View all replies
So let's set the world on fiiiire!
and we can buuurnnn briiiigtheeer!
View all replies
What the fuck does that even mean. What, do you think you're Edgar Allan Poe now? Jesus fuck, why don't you grow a pair?
"Love Is a Battlefield" is a Grammy Award-winning song written by Holly Knight and Mike Chapman, after Pat Benatar asked Chapman to write her a hit song. It was released as a single from Benatar's album Live from Earth. The single has been certified gold and is her highest charting single in the United States. It topped Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks chart for four weeks and made number five on the Billboard Hot 100 in December 1983.[1] It topped the Australian singles chart for five weeks in 1984. The song was finally released in the United Kingdom in March 1985 and reached #17. It was awarded a Gold certification in Canada for sales of 5000 units

[link]

He's being silly. =B
I think I am more Pat Benatar.

Pair of what? Boobs on my forearms? That would be fun.
Love is different from sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is not a choice. I love my mother and father. That's a choice. Is not getting wet in the vagina when I'm looking at dick a choice? No.
Love is in the air.

And yes..arousal is a choice as well and something we can control. As someone who has been married a looooooong time, the same thing that triggered your arousal a few years ago, may not do it for you anymore. Sex therapists often work with couples who have lost that "spark". Same penis. Same vagina. No arousal. Because it simply does not come from the vision of the penis, but the activation of a chemical process in anticipation of something else.

Work in a shelter some time of rape victims that absolutely had no arousal from their attacker, but do with their spouses or significant others. Because our mind activates differently based on memory, anticipation, mental attitude, fear, etc.

But I have always wondered why the homosexual activist even takes this approach. Why does it matter if it is a choice or not? If it was complete choice, wouldn't it still be just as equal a choice as heterosexuality? You hurt the cause by basically claiming that it is something less, but since there is no choice, people should be ok with it. Instead you should be saying that it doesn't matter if it is a choice or not, and people should just be ok with it.
"Work in a shelter some time of rape victims that absolutely had no arousal from their attacker, but do with their spouses or significant others. Because our mind activates differently based on memory, anticipation, mental attitude, fear, etc."

I'm failing to grasp the point you're trying to make here, Matt. Are you implying that sexual orientation being a natural, ingrained disposition means a person ought to be aroused by any person of the sex they're oriented to? And regardless of the circumstance? 

I do wonder when you chose to be attracted to women, however, if you think all orientations are something we just pick out on a whim, like clothing.