Closed to new replies
February 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 152

Homosexuality is not a choice!

:iconbellemylene:
BelleMylene Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
Being gay is not a fucking choice. This has been refuted with solid scientific evidence time and time again, yet retards like you persist with the same god damn invalid argument. Is there like a void, a black hole, where your brain should be? Its like your IQ fell into the fucking negatives, like negative -100, and your brain collapsed in on itself from the paradox of its very existence.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Duplicate thread. :lock:

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
:iconrhichter:
Rhichter Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
Mhmm, mhmmm ... yes i see your point.

I also fucked your mother.
:iconreab31:
Reab31 Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
Hmm... There is something to be said for the tactical aproach wherein one flames every opponent. If she had posted scientific papers proving her point, then people would probably go off to the next thread and forget about this. Whoever, this (the flaming) ends the purpose of debate and raises the attention people will give to the subject. The remaining question is: Does this affect people coming across in a positive or negative manner? The problem with that question is that we cannot answer it by using the internet, since the existance of the silent crowd.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. - William Shakespeare
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student General Artist
Woah. This thread is here too! You're bound to find more opponents here though
I don't give two shits.
:iconrhichter:
Rhichter Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
plz, bby, don't be so mad.

Y u mad tho.
:iconmaddmatt:
maddmatt Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
Love is always a choice. Science proves this and if you don't agree you are a stupid fundie that hates Mother Greenhouse Gas.
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
Actual by scientific standards romantic love is an irrational emotional attachment.
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
... How the hell do you back that one up? By scientific standards the full conception of romantic love is several different psychological, endocrinological and neurological processes happening at once, some which can happen entirely seperately and others which cause one another. It can be highly influenced by our psychological and rational decisions, sometimes.
By scientific standards love is a battlefield.
It's a chemical minefield of Adrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, and Vasopressin.
We are young.
:iconwiffleball:
WiffleBall Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
:iconsaysplz: No one can tell us we're wrong.
?
Heartache to heartache.
I have chemical imbalance in my brain that prevents most of those "love" chemicals from firing. So there's that.
(2 Replies)
:iconsmkiller:
Smkiller Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist
We stand!
(1 Reply)
So let's set the world on fiiiire!
and we can buuurnnn briiiigtheeer!
Than the suuuuun!
(1 Reply)
What the fuck does that even mean. What, do you think you're Edgar Allan Poe now? Jesus fuck, why don't you grow a pair?
"Love Is a Battlefield" is a Grammy Award-winning song written by Holly Knight and Mike Chapman, after Pat Benatar asked Chapman to write her a hit song. It was released as a single from Benatar's album Live from Earth. The single has been certified gold and is her highest charting single in the United States. It topped Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks chart for four weeks and made number five on the Billboard Hot 100 in December 1983.[1] It topped the Australian singles chart for five weeks in 1984. The song was finally released in the United Kingdom in March 1985 and reached #17. It was awarded a Gold certification in Canada for sales of 5000 units

[link]

He's being silly. =B
I think I am more Pat Benatar.

Pair of what? Boobs on my forearms? That would be fun.
Love is different from sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is not a choice. I love my mother and father. That's a choice. Is not getting wet in the vagina when I'm looking at dick a choice? No.
Love is in the air.

And yes..arousal is a choice as well and something we can control. As someone who has been married a looooooong time, the same thing that triggered your arousal a few years ago, may not do it for you anymore. Sex therapists often work with couples who have lost that "spark". Same penis. Same vagina. No arousal. Because it simply does not come from the vision of the penis, but the activation of a chemical process in anticipation of something else.

Work in a shelter some time of rape victims that absolutely had no arousal from their attacker, but do with their spouses or significant others. Because our mind activates differently based on memory, anticipation, mental attitude, fear, etc.

But I have always wondered why the homosexual activist even takes this approach. Why does it matter if it is a choice or not? If it was complete choice, wouldn't it still be just as equal a choice as heterosexuality? You hurt the cause by basically claiming that it is something less, but since there is no choice, people should be ok with it. Instead you should be saying that it doesn't matter if it is a choice or not, and people should just be ok with it.
:iconmpsai:
MPsai Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013   Digital Artist
"Work in a shelter some time of rape victims that absolutely had no arousal from their attacker, but do with their spouses or significant others. Because our mind activates differently based on memory, anticipation, mental attitude, fear, etc."

I'm failing to grasp the point you're trying to make here, Matt. Are you implying that sexual orientation being a natural, ingrained disposition means a person ought to be aroused by any person of the sex they're oriented to? And regardless of the circumstance? 

I do wonder when you chose to be attracted to women, however, if you think all orientations are something we just pick out on a whim, like clothing.
I'm failing to grasp the point you're trying to make here, Matt.

What?? You usually have such thoughtful responses without asking a bunch of pointed and irrelevant questions.

Are you implying...
There's the allie we all love. Starts off any argument she wants to shape herself with these words.
So are you going to answer my question? When did you decide to be attracted to women seeing as you're convinced sexual orientation is something people can just pick out as they please?
Why do you ask questions to make statements?

If you have an argument, don't be a coward. Make a sentence and we can evaluate its merits.
That's not how you answer a fucking direct question, you brain dead asshat. You don't answer a question with another half-assed stupid question.
(1 Reply)
You just spent days bombarding me with derailing questions when I evaluated your own arguments, and now you're saying this is against the discussion rules?

I'm asking the question again because you ignored it the first time.
(1 Reply)
Your never-ending stupidity continues to amaze me, and to think that you believe that you are in the right. I for one, think you are nothing but a petty troll. No one can be this fucking stupid and insipid.
Great argument.
I'm not arguing anything, as there is no arguing with a brick wall with nothing fucking behind it. It's just blank. The lights are on but no one's home, if you get my drift. (Which you probably don't, being dumber then a fucking brick.)
Why aren't you screwing behind a brick wall? Prude?
Learn how to form a coherent sentence, and then get back to me.
(1 Reply)
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
1. Was it really necessary to make two threads?

2. Thank you for making a statement of the blindingly obvious. I would think that if you've managed to get into an argument with somebody who has used this logic than you haven't the brain matter to realize that you are better off not trying.
1. No, but I wanted the extra attention, so sue me.

2. Its obviously not fucking obvious, you brain dead twat, or else we wouldn't have stupid worthless pieces of shit sharing their worthless shit opinions that they think people actually give two flying fucks about. Your brain matter is like a cancer, infecting those all around it with its stupidity. Its like Invasion of the fucking Body-Snatchers, but in real life and instead of cool aliens we get stupidity.
Its obviously not fucking obvious, you brain dead twat, or else we wouldn't have stupid worthless pieces of shit sharing their worthless shit opinions that they think people actually give two flying fucks about.

Kind of like this thread.
Interesting how you have nothing constructive to say.

Kind of life your face. HA!

See, I can make pointless statements too.
I think the last time someone threw that insult at me was in middle school. Makes sense, I suppose.
Yeah, completely fucking missed the point I was making. Go figure.
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013   Digital Artist
As I have not much input on this, because it's beating a dead horse, but if you want people to take you seriously, I do suggest using a lot calmer language and not fucking people out of it. It doesn't look good on you. That is all. :shrug:
I'm just a very angry person, and get angry very easily. You can imagine that I'm easy to provoke. I don't believe my anger issues and lots of f-bombs lower the quality of my opinions, though. Were not children.
Well... it kinda does. People will react negatively because you're acting negatively. :shrug:
I don't mind. I'll just tell to go fuck themselves. No biggie. Were cool. :)
Well, that's not a good idea either, because it still looks bad on your reputation here. It will appear if you're causing drama. =B
Thousands of children are dying of starvation in Africa, yet my first priority in life should be my reputation.
Urgh.. if you want to debate, getting angry will cause you to lose it. That is all. It's late, and I have uni in the morning.
Add a Comment: