Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18
:iconmihaihen:
Should 2 furry es Mary in a fury setting, furry suits, furry everything, or should they have a "classic" wedding?!?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmischievouspooka:
Well, if Trekkies and Whovians can have their weddings dressed up in costumes, furries can do what ever they want. It is their money.
:icontimlavey:
TimLavey Feb 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
As if anyone else has a say in it. They're furries, they're gonna wear those damn suits no matter what. Beside they could strike back and come after Elvis Presley. It's better to allow them to be their weird selves so that we may indulge in more normal marriage ceremonies to the tunes of some hawaiian song lip-synced by a bad Elvis impersonator.
:iconabstract-mindser:
So, either you're not actually from the UK, you're wearing paws, or you simply never got a grasp on English.

I'm thinking its the former two.

As for me, I plan to simply skip the wasting of upwards of 10,000 or so dollars and go to a justice of the peace for a cozy courthouse licence agreement.

If I were the parkmaster or other similar position, I'd have to tell you to either move along if the park has no indoor facilities, or to keep inside and take off your fur before exiting.

I'm one of those horrible types who feel the park's/city's/state's image could be negatively affected if the media got word of such an event.
:iconkyteglory:
Their only option is to marry in SS uniforms, in front of a massive figure of an eagle, with the Ding Dong song for a wedding hymn. For vows, they'll just shag in front of the guests.
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I guess it would be up to the people getting married?
:iconimmer-frei:
Immer-Frei Feb 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Whatever floats your boat, as long as the couple can pay for it.

I've heard of a suspended theme wedding, where the bride and groom were suspended in midair during the ceremony, using their piercings. :shrugs:
:iconshininginthedarkness:
Whoever's paying for it gets to pick.
This is the Rule for Weddings.
:iconmihaihen:
So if i am paying for it can i have a Khorne themed weeding :?
That would be so kawai :3
:iconshininginthedarkness:
If you're paying you can have a naked wedding where everyone wears creepy rabbit masks like in Bioshock. You can do whatever you want. It's your money. But you cannot do whatever you want with someone else's money. That is wrong.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Feb 10, 2013   Digital Artist
I want at least one man with a creepy bunny mask at my wedding. Preferably a complete stranger off the streets too.
Add a Comment: