God? Devil?

I just want to say im not part of any religion, and I don't go to church. I don't think there is a God or Devil. I think that when we die we just go to our next lives. Is there a name for believing in this type of religion? Is this a bad thing to believe in? Some of my friends say its bad, some of it says that it doesn't matter. They all go to church also so is my belief's ok?
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just the belief of reincarnation. That's what it's called.
"Next lives," huh? That's just another form of wishful thinking. You know that there is no evidence to suggest anything after death but annihilation of the consciousness.

Anyway, tell your friends to deal with it. It is your right as an American to hold whatever religious beliefs you want, so long as their practice does not infringe upon the rights of others.
Your beliefs are harmless, it is your actions that are harmful.
An idea never hurt anyone.
so first of all yeah reaincarnation.
Second don't worry about what your believing is wrong or right.
Think about this one : If there was ONE right religion why are there so many diffrent ones trying to kill the other ones well find out wich one is right the moment we die.

Believe what you want to
I'd call it.. Stupid dellusional hope of a guy that can't accept they have only a single existance.

but that may be a bit hard on the tongue, so try deciding for buddhism, hinduism, or one of the smaller religions using my useful flowchart:

Do you like cows?
fuck yes: Hinduism
they're ok: Buddhism
that question is like sooo unfit to asses my personality dude: Find minor religious hipster sect believing in religion.

Enjoy your stupidity,

Your friendly neighbourhood satanist.
*believing in reincarnation, can't type.
Something beyond us surely exist, i tend to believe that way. When people asks me am i believer i say yes, believe in Christian God, ortodox christian believer. But i don't take all dogma as they are, i'm a human i want to question things! That is what make us different from animals right? Few years ago i readed some article that was about devils church, they found maybe first church ever builded and it was church where ancient people were praying to the Devil. So, you can believe in everything you want as long as you understand this: not will all believe same as you
religion is not social confirmation. its about you yourself deciding on what to believe. your belief falls in with reincarnation idea and covers a wide range from hinduism to Sufist Islam
Sounds like reincarnation, which is a part of several belief systems, though most notably Hinduism and Buddhism: [link]
Of course your belief is ok! everyone thinks differently and that's ok. I'm part of a religion and I think things that aren't part of my religion see I think there is a god and a devil. But when we die I do believe there is an afterlife but I also believe in reincarnation. I believe in gay marriage. How could u not its people who love each other and nowhere in the bible does it say that love between the same gender is forbidden. Blah blah blah.
Thanks bestie :) glad someone thinks there's a afterlife and reincarnation
We all have to believe in something. Just do no harm.
Believe what you want, it's a crock anyways.
Asking if something is bad to believe in implies that you fear there may be consequences for doing so. But from whom, if there is no higher power?
My friends, well some of them, has told me that my beliefs are bad since they go to church so I don't know exactly. I'm not that into religion.
But if you lend no credibility to their dogma, then they’re opinions on the matter are irrelevant. Only if you suspect there is truth to what they believe, would their concept of right or wrong have any bearing on your life.
Then their opinions doesn't matter then because I don't believe that there is a God or Devil. From what people are saying, I believe in reincarnation I'm guessing.
You don’t know what you believe or why. And if you are as dense as you seem, you will be no closer to figuring it out after you are done with this thread.
I'm not gonna lie, I honestly don't know what to believe in.
Then stay away from Mormon missionaries. They can totally smell that on a person.
View all replies
That's not a religion, just a belief in reincarnation.
Ahhhh ok, I understand.