Details

Closed to new replies
February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 51
:iconbatgirlxd:
BatGirlXD Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I just want to say im not part of any religion, and I don't go to church. I don't think there is a God or Devil. I think that when we die we just go to our next lives. Is there a name for believing in this type of religion? Is this a bad thing to believe in? Some of my friends say its bad, some of it says that it doesn't matter. They all go to church also so is my belief's ok?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconariensmith:
ArienSmith Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Just the belief of reincarnation. That's what it's called.
:iconstoneman123:
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"Next lives," huh? That's just another form of wishful thinking. You know that there is no evidence to suggest anything after death but annihilation of the consciousness.

Anyway, tell your friends to deal with it. It is your right as an American to hold whatever religious beliefs you want, so long as their practice does not infringe upon the rights of others.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Your beliefs are harmless, it is your actions that are harmful.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
An idea never hurt anyone.
:icond3lanoz:
d3lanoz Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
so first of all yeah reaincarnation.
Second don't worry about what your believing is wrong or right.
Think about this one : If there was ONE right religion why are there so many diffrent ones trying to kill the other ones well find out wich one is right the moment we die.

Believe what you want to
:iconalzebetha:
alzebetha Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
I'd call it.. Stupid dellusional hope of a guy that can't accept they have only a single existance.

but that may be a bit hard on the tongue, so try deciding for buddhism, hinduism, or one of the smaller religions using my useful flowchart:

Do you like cows?
fuck yes: Hinduism
they're ok: Buddhism
that question is like sooo unfit to asses my personality dude: Find minor religious hipster sect believing in religion.

Enjoy your stupidity,

Your friendly neighbourhood satanist.
:iconalzebetha:
alzebetha Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
*believing in reincarnation, can't type.
:iconb-lue:
B-lue Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Something beyond us surely exist, i tend to believe that way. When people asks me am i believer i say yes, believe in Christian God, ortodox christian believer. But i don't take all dogma as they are, i'm a human i want to question things! That is what make us different from animals right? Few years ago i readed some article that was about devils church, they found maybe first church ever builded and it was church where ancient people were praying to the Devil. So, you can believe in everything you want as long as you understand this: not will all believe same as you
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
religion is not social confirmation. its about you yourself deciding on what to believe. your belief falls in with reincarnation idea and covers a wide range from hinduism to Sufist Islam
:iconsaintartaud:
saintartaud Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Sounds like reincarnation, which is a part of several belief systems, though most notably Hinduism and Buddhism: [link]
Add a Comment: