What do you guys think about Men?

So I saw the thread on women and I was inspired to make this.

What do you guys think about men? Do they really think more with their "down-there" heads? Are they really stupider than women or is the stereotype wrong? Are all men really jerks at heart? Because that is really what it seems like.

What do men want from a woman? Or from life?

In physics class we were learning about how Einstein wanted to create a "unified theory of everything" well how about just a "unified theory of men"?

Men and women are very different. What do you think makes a man a man? What are some common things all men share?

Also, I just don't understand the way that men think. They're pretty confusing. Some guys on this site are telling me that tickle-fighting and copping a feel of my boob is NOT flirting, while some real life male friends tell me it is flirting. Which is it?!
Comments531
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
*flashes of boob*
...are you like 12?
Really?
This is a completely asinine question.
People are people. The end.
Look for maslow pyramid ^^ All your answers are there ^^

Food, water, a home, a videogame, money, friends, love, care and sexual activity (now necessarily with a woman)
I wonder which has caused more drama. The forum about men or the forum about women?
Eh, I wouldn't say men are any different from women in regards to intelligence, or jerkiness (we have emotions too <3), that's definitely an individual thing. Though, I'll give it to some guys that we might thing with the ol' divinin' rod more than we should,
I personally blame hormones and social pressures.

Some men want sex, some relationships, some friends, some ______: We, as individuals, all want different things :D

Something all men share. All men have dicks. S'bout it. We also tend to wear our hair shorter.

The thing I like about men is that they're generally more straightforward in their opinions and intentions, whereas most girls
tend be more subtle and rely on implications to get their point across (might just apply to attraction though X my experience).
Girls are cool though because they're more open about their emotions; many men are still on the idea that "being hard/badass/emotionless" is a cool thing to do, yet it tends to make them appear more as a douche than anything else. This things kind of contradict each other, but I would say that the former applies in public situations, while the latter does so in private.

~Cheers, Men
they're just kind of there
there are society differences etc but i don't think about that much unless someone makes like...a kitchen joke
but yeah i don't think about their presence all too much
i dunno.Neutral. i kinda wish men and women weren't so different.The world would be a bettr place.
living with men all of my life, *Old baby boomer hippy types with a cinical view of the world* I have come to lern that they are stubborn and quite well grounded in there ways, while not bad it can drive people crazy. Now most men are reletively quiet and to-the-point and quite blunt whitch would upset the delicate flowers that are wumenz but do not be disturbed, they also like to be loud, alot.

Now my dad is an exeption of the 'dosent talk mutch' rule some guys do, all his life he was mostly inverted stutter case and once he had hit his thirtys he never-shut-the fuck-up, some guys do this and they repeat themselves alot. Men are also assertive and a 'ok lets go now!' types with sprinklings of 'well wait lets see what happens here cautiously' here and there, oh also because of testosterone bits of 'RAR' can be seen in there behavior.

My theory is you need to train these jerks at a young age to be abit more flexible and aware of wtf is going on, a well trained man *Not fucking feminized, unless they are into that then stop that shit, it wont get you any where* Can be rather understandable and worth having around.
One could say that having a well trained woman (started from young age of course) can be also useful.
A lot of my friends are guys. They are just as sensible and sensitive as women, and my ideas towards them depends on their personality.
For the most part, I hate men, they are insensitive and they have a huge image to live up to, that if they can't, it's pretty much curtains for them as far as social and work lives go (especially in the US).

(full disclosure: recently uncloseted M2F transgender here, primarily attracted to biological and trans women)
Except for a few physical traits, men aren't different than women (hell, all men started being women while in their mother's womb!).
Different education for men and women is what makes the difference. But that's changing. Nowadays, when education is more equal, you can find lots of women with think with their "down-there" parts, and are proud of it. Or women who swear and drink a lot. In the times of my grand-mother, women weren't like that.
I can tell you from experience that about 70% of the males on earth think with their Dicks.
So you've met every single male on the planet? An impressive feat, surely.
Procreation is a powerful driving force. Biologically I think there's a lot of truth to that.
read my second commend on the treat
Do you mean thread?

The only other comment I saw was something about your male friends being gentemenly.
Men and women are all to often raised to be seperated by a wall of ignorance, hate, and xenophobia.
Governments have sought to devide and control their citizens throughout history, after all.

As the E-net is spreading, and more people are raised with it, we're seeing those sexist folk become far less common.
Hopefully, we'll also see the USA stop being ruled by corporate capitalist troglodytes...
Men for the most part are desperate, needy, obnoxious, insecure, and EVERYWHERE! I can't stand them.
Womankind as a whole would be a lot easier to deal with for the rest of us if there were less of us.
you are missinformed lol.
I'm merely observing my environment. But if I am wrong then lets trade places :P
a lot of men that are close to me me are pretty much gentlemanly. and act with care around any woman, or non woman for that matter, dunno they have a certain sense of honour.

but most men that fall outside of that well they think with their godsdamned penisses.
Lol good question :D
All you starting questions have the same answer...The ultimate Unified Theory of Men!: "Men Are Simple" We don't really know to hide our feelings...so what ever we look like "happy,sad,flirty,etc.." we are :)
As far as I know the main point of thinking difference between Men and Women is that men work/think on a "map" or "practical" basis where as women work/think on a "landmark" or "Theoretical" basis.
What do men want from a women: Depends from person to person.
The things that make a man a man would be his will and outlook :)
The common thing shared by men: E.G.O
And about those ppl who said those things to you...it's not flirting :P Its wayyYYY beyond that!! Flirting is Childish and FUnN!! :date: