Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Ascension and how to find inner light ....

:iconalaskasunshine:
Alaskasunshine Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
I m reading many articles on ascension lately,
I realize that in the 3D world that i m feeling trapped and repeating the forms, but if i m in 5th dimentional then everything is possible.
And the ascension also tells me that we r able to create everything,
since we r the creator inside us and we r Love we r light....
This comforts me a lot .....
I used to suffer nightmares for long time and that was from my mental disease depression and ptsd,
My dreams have been better and better since last year and i still dont know why,
Now my dream world is okay and with light ,
but my real life is still in empty feelings and grey color,
so i m now trying to use the ascension philosphy to transfer the energy from my dream to reality,
but it seems still so difficult to do .....
someone told me that i must stop seeking light and joy from outside,
true joy must be found from inside,
how to really find that energy from inside and let it start to work?

thanks

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I realise you might be of a certain age but i think you are reading all the wrong books.

The biggest problem with problems is the problem you have with them, i think you may be reading the wrong books.

"since we r the creator inside us and we r Love we r light....
This comforts me a lot ....." -- God knows everything, God has the hairs on your head counted, He knows if even one bird falls from a tree, God is a comfort.

" empty feelings and grey color," --ha, try being irish for a week, youll know what grey is then.

I had a look around to see what ascension philosophy is and i think you would be better off staying away from any of that new age stuff, Have a look at what this guy has to say [link] This guy is very very smart, and hes honest.
:iconalternatemew:
AlternateMew Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Though I'm not vary good with 'spiritual beliefs', I can suggest this: convince yourself into optimism. Even when life sucks, it's still life. You still are. And that is beautiful. A simplified form of my own thinking is 'Acknowledge the negative. Feel the positive'. Even when life sucks, how boring would it be if it never did? This lets me feel a bit of happy even when nothing good is happening in life.

I do not know if I am making sense. If I am, then great! And for the people saying "Welcome to Reality": We as a race can't yet know if any religion or faith is true or false. So believe what is right for you, be it a popular religion, atheism, or some set of spiritual beliefs unique to you.
:iconhorus2299:
Horus2299 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
Try drawing up a symbol that's meaningful to you to bring out the light, and focus your energy on it. I also find prayer and meditation to be helpful
:icontruesoprano:
TrueSoprano Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If you kill yourself during the 5th solar eclipse of the 7000th cosmoyear, you'll ascend to a higher plane.
:iconkingstephenarthur:
KingStephenArthur Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Photographer
I just stopped giving a fuck. that made me happy.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Well, it's true that real happiness can only come from inside of you.

And you can manifest what you want, but dreaming about it isn't enough. You have to also put in physical effort for whatever it is you want.
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I have nothing constructive to add, sorry.

It's just... Every time I see the word 'ascension', I think about the giant mayor/demon from Sunnydale High. And then I giggle.
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
[link] Roar!
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Exactly! And I love how he was so sad that he didn't have time to give the whole, cheesy speech. :lol:
:iconjamieagatharose:
JamieAgathaRose Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would suggest that you stop overthinking it to the point of stressing yourself out.
Go smell a rose, look at some art, enjoy some music, shoot hoops with your friends, eat a bar of chocolate.
In other words, take time out to enjoy life.

Advice I should be following myself. :|
Add a Comment: