Closed to new replies
January 30, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 180

Would you like to be immortal ?

:iconmihaihen:
Here is my question.
If you could become immortal, no superpowers do, you would just be a normal human that does not age, would you want to?
Also what age would you chose? Present, past, future would be pointless to chose since you would get there any way.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I want to be a stud.
:iconhatchedfromtree:
HatchedFromTree Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I would not want immortality. It would be too depressing to watch every one I love die.
:icongeistjager:
Geistjager Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist
I'm already working on immortality.

So far, so good.
:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Feb 5, 2013  Student Writer
I would be 25 forever, so long as I could still die if I wanted to somehow. I don't want to be left floating in the nothingness of space after a few trillion years when the earth is destroyed by our sun exploding.
:iconviedelamort:
Viedelamort Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I would like to live for as long as I want, which I know will not be forever but long enough in a good fresh physical state, however I could age at the speed I wanted to too. So perhaps, maybe 500 years or more.
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Feb 4, 2013  Student General Artist
In a physical body with phsycial, I don't know if I would live here on this earth for a long time. Maybe just until Im not entertain with my self or get the option of death. If I was the only one, its a lonely life.

Especially taking account for people who live immortal on the earth in many movies, and animations. They would be impervious to dying, but after awhile, for certain people, it can lead to a lonely life. For one, which part is immortal. If the brain is pretty still physical, our brain still ages.

In fact, cracked list all the reason why immortality would be worse then death.
[link]

If immortality came with people who were immortal, then i probably would. Though like Kill said, I could argue I have immortality in my hands.
:icondidj:
Given that I don't believe that a glimmering happy paradise in the clouds awaits me after I bite the dust, heck yeah I'd be immortal. As for which age, I'd go for 21. You're young, but you're not too young.
Tehfuq? How could you not believe that? There is so much prof... oh wait there isn't :\
:iconrhichter:
Rhichter Feb 4, 2013
>He doesn't believe that our lord and savior, jesus christ superstar, will grant you ever lasting happiness and servitude to the almighty if you hate gay people and burn witches.

Laughing_Americans.jpg
Suffer not the witch to live!
Add a Comment: