Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 345
:iconwesmeadow:
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am pretty much viewing them like roses theses days.

Smells great (usually)
attractive looking (usually)

... but in the end riddled with painful thorns.

Not at all as interested in dating as I was in the past.

Your views on women or other women?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrockygems:
RockyGems Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student General Artist
I think a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Women are women. Leave our secrets to us. Muahahahahaha.
:iconazza9:
Azza9 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
LOOOOL

Then fucking hold them properly then!
:iconteh-11:
teh-11 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Someone else made this thread about your thread and you: [link]
:icontrampire:
Trampire Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
Usually smells good? I take it you aren't a girl then!!
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
No I am not (I am a guy)and yes, while most women take baths/showers, I do come across the typical dog/cat smelling type that hardly takes showers and has very low self standards.
:iconthe-vibeke:
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I agree with the others saying you should post a picture of a girl you think it pretty.
:iconderchin1:
Derchin1 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013   Writer
In all honesty, you should've kept all the personal details of your life regarding women to yourself and kept the description of your thread as general as possible (i.e "What are your opinions of women?")

Now half of this thread consists of people trying to woo you back over to dating women again (And your hidden misogyny) where it all should centered on discussing people's opinion on the opposite (or same) gender.
:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Writer
That's because a non-misogynist will have the same opinion on women as a non-racist has on black people.

They're individuals, they're different, they're people, they're human. Generalizing them is dumb.
:iconheaven-spawn:
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
picture of a woman you find attractive?

you already posted what you dont find attractive

you could always just link to a deviation already on this site since tons of people use it as an imagebucketspace
:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
CodePurpleyedrawings Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
...:iconhahaplz:
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm a lesbian. Enough said.
:iconbrassknucklesgirl:
brassknucklesgirl Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
1. Picture of you.

2. Picture of a woman you would consider "acceptable to your preference". Since nobody seems to really know.

Prove to us you are not as shallow as everyone thinks.
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
1. [link]

2. Not for sure how to go about it.
:iconbrassknucklesgirl:
brassknucklesgirl Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
For 2 just get pictures from google or facebook or photobucket or anywhere.
:iconkell0x:
Kell0x Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student General Artist
The way you alk about women...just seems like you are describing a product that you're displeased with.
Maybe stop objecting women and just see them as you know human.
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am sorry if I am coming off that way, but then again my treatment by women was bad growing up.
:iconjae-zraela:
Jae-Zraela Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
So what if a girl was only treated bad by men? Would that mean it would be OK for her to say "all men are assholes"? Would that make it true?
:iconryan1147:
ryan1147 Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
You are obviously a pathetic loser. You have aids.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Women think too much.
:iconthenaughticallife:
TheNAUGHTicalLife Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Professional Writer
Fuck dolls with wonderful conversational ability.
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
I was inspired by your thread and made my own! ^_^

Check it out, I would love to hear your input! [link]
:iconabeautiful-world:
abeautiful-world Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
i think you have been meeting the wrong sort of women.

A good women can make you feel complete and even when you have had the worst day imaginable if you come home and see a beautiful women smile and ask how your day went you cant help but smile back and say it was bad but its looking a lot better now I am here with you.

unfortunately I haven't had that for years now but i live in hope that one day i might experience it agian
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
OK first off I will start by saying I am a girl.

I agree with you about women being like roses. We are made the be beautiful. Personally I think girls who are not pretty shouldn't even be considered girls at ALL. I mean, beauty is natural to women, women should be beautiful, don't you think? Why shouldn't a girl try to be beautiful? is she isn't she is failing her job of being a girl! V_V

Yeah women can hurt guys and guys also hurt women . . . Like for example. I know what you mean about how the friend zone really sucks, because I am right now friendzoned by the guy I am in love with!

He keeps on dating these stupid girls who cheat on him and abuse him. They are all uglier than me, stupider than me . . . the worst part is, he and I are PERFECT for each other. We have the same sense of humor, same taste in food, we can tell each other anything, always there to help each other out . . . I wrote three essays for him last year in school!

But yet he always passes me up for the girls who treat him like crap!

So can you tell me why men do stuff like this?! I just don't understand men at all!!
:iconbobbelebien:
Bobbelebien Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You do realise that what someone considers beautiful doesn't have to be the same as what someone else considers beautiful

And you can't blame someone for their looks, some people simply aren't very 'pretty' acording to others, won't make you any less of a woman :stare:
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Fetishes (There is specifics of the subject that turns them on/example: all cheerleaders, all wearing boots, all with a specific hair style, and so on)

It might help to see what they all have in common to figure out his stimulation interests that attracted him to the past girls.

You have to ask yourself though, "Do I really want to change myself, to get the guy?"

Your options look grim on both sides here:

If you tell him, you might lose him as a friend as well as a lover.
If you do not tell him you might end up fading out of the picture after high school or worst be side lined at his wedding, watching him get married to another woman.

Trust me, if you do tell him your feelings, make it not in front of the rest of the school. It would be very embarrassing to get rejected in front of everyone else. It should be personal anyways.

High school is loads of drama!
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
What does fetishes have to do with anything?
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
You wanted to know why a guy would keep going back to women that did not work out for him, IF the guy has triggered on fetishes of interest based on what the girls are wearing or how they act, it is pretty much like a moth to the flame and he keeps going for it.

Who knows though, maybe there is no fetish and the guy just has bad luck with how he chooses women.
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
Hmmm so guys like a woman based on the style of her dress? Hmmm interesting. maybe I should find out what Michael's fetish is so I can dress that way. Thanks for your help! ^_^
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ask him to see a movie like "warm bodies", I mean here is a zombie and a human falling in love.

After the film, say "We do have a lot in common, right?

When he confirms it, then tell him "I like you a lot and would like to go out with you again."

No subtle flirtation that goes over his head
No massive flirtation that makes him think you are psycho

Just simple honest truth.

+you already went on a date, so now it pops in his mind that it is possible.
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
See, this is why you're a terrible excuse for a human being. Or a troll. God, I hope you're a troll.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
No-one puts baby in the corner.
:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
The thing about roses and women is that they very rarely exist just for you. Either they're wild and exist for themselves, or they're planted. Probably by your neighbor. And I don't think your neighbor plants a lot of women. They have difficulty growing roots in soil, so not a lot of gardeners even attempt it, these days.

It was different, back in Sovjet...
:iconrionx:
RiONX Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
Meh, been there done that.
:iconaoidimitri:
AoiDimitri Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Here's a fact - Men are also 'roses'.

They usually smell nice, and are attractive.

But they can hurt you in the end, too.

Don't generalize a gender. Not everyone is the same. You just haven't found the one for you yet.
:iconi-stamp:
i-stamp Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
Reaffirming that you are a giant tool with every new post.
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ah "tools" handy, useful, gets the job done! Thank you!

Actually, I would of had a better view of women, if I was treated better, but alas it did not happen.
Easily manipulated, naive, ignorant.

Yeah I'm sure it was all their fault. And had nothing to do with their reaction to your giant ego and a tiny education.
How hard is it really for a woman to say "Not interested, but thank you for asking."

That is all you have to say to us men!

We are putting our hearts out there, braving possible unknown boyfriend/husband wrath, and everything else possible, so it is the least a woman can do for the guy.

If the guy continues on asking, that is when the guy is at fault.
If you're worried about possible unknown boyfriend/husband wrath maybe you should stop pitching to perfect strangers.
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Friend zone can kick my ass worst than stranger rejection at times. [link]
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student General Artist
I know right. This guy implied that I'm an atheist...
The nerve of some people. :lol:
Well, I think I know where did he gets the assertion of me being an atheist. Something to do with existence.
:iconaellawalker:
AellaWalker Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Anyone you let close to you will hurt you. The point isn't not getting hurt, it's deciding who's worth the pain.
Interesting perspective you got there.
:icon6merlin6:
6Merlin6 Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist
Women are human, which means they are each unqiue, with their own life experiences and character traits.

To keep with your Rose imagery, these lead to her either inflicting pain on others or herself (thorns) or giving her the strengh to live out to her full potential and provide stability and happiness to those around her (roots- the other end to an uncut rose you havent considered)

Rather than generalizing that all 'roses' are the same, take the time to find the right one.

That said, generalizations are never true and dont help anyone move forward in life.
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Student General Artist
*Brings my possibly insulting comment*

Women and men are objects to me at best. Emotions is the last thing that comes in mind. I'd be more inclined to be with a woman only for reproduction reasons and also financial+domestic reasons. If I was a woman, I'd be more inclined to be with a man for pretty much the same reasons. We're just a set of chemicals. You and I seem to be most likely won't exist.
Ah finally an atheist that comprehends what it means to be an atheist!
What the hell? What does this have to do with atheistic tendencies? For the record, I am a ignostic apatheist, not an atheist.
Add a Comment: