Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 78

anyone activate there mer-ka-ba yet?

:icondevine-consciousness:
if so , please do tell .

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhungryartistsunited:
hungryartistsunited Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Pixel art-vertising: [link]
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Your merkabah is already active or you wouldn't be alive right now. From my understanding it is based on certain sacred geometries that are found in nature. The human merkabah forms shortly after conception in the zygote stage of fetus development. The Fertilized egg is one cell which divides into two cells and then four cells and then with eight cells it becomes a zygote. The zygote cells will align themselves according sacred geometry in the flower of life. One cell in the middle and the seven remaining will cluster around the center cell. This forms a tiny spiky ball that becomes a your merkabah. In 2D it looks like the star of David Hexagram but in 3D it is a geometrical shape that is life itself. Failure of the cells to form the merkabah shape will result in the zygote dying and miscarriage.
wow thats amazing. i picture everything to have a merkaba. i just read that ours used to spin a the speed of light but dramatically slowed down.
[link] leonardo devinci's drawing of consciousness with a mer ka ba
:iconstoneman123:
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are you referring to the "merkabah," the "chariot of God" of Jewish occult tradition? No such thing, dear. It's just another mythological concept, like the burning bush.
i used to think things were meaningless too and had no faith. but now since i did some searching i found what is true to myself and what is not.
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah? When I was a child, I too had faith. I believed in God because I was told so and did not think to question it. Then, around the time I was 11, I had learned enough about science to realize that there really was no reason to believe in that religious stuff. Like you, I didn't want to accept it, either. But you see, about when I was 11 is when I discovered the anime series Yu Yu Hakusho, and I thought, "If there is no God, that must mean there is no spirit world, either. How boring!" It was that thought that shocked me into atheism: I realized that I was trying to decide what was true or not based solely on the desirability of the idea, rather than its supporting evidence. Now an atheist, I fully subscribe to the latter and eschew the former.
anime has much more to offer then that. the japanese have such amazing beliefs on what happens when we die and what happens in the spirit world. i don't not believe in science i believe in both. and until the world sees that you have to go with science from the left brain logical side and go with spiritualism with the right brianed creative side it will be then understood.
:iconkenota:
Kenota Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
The 'left brain right brain' dichotomy is solidly refuted by modern neuroscience, sorry to burst your bubble.
doesn't mean its not true
:iconkenota:
Kenota Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Fair call.
like how chakras aren't recognized by modern science but i still believe they are there.
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. If you can seriously equate science with something you see in a damn cartoon, then you aren't concerned with the idea's verity, only how "interesting" it is. Sure, I think Japanese mythology is very interesting, but that's no reason at all to go believing in it. H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos is pretty interesting, too, but it doesn't change the fact that he made it all up.
myth is passed down from generation to generation. one does not simply make it up. the movies and bullshit on american television these days could hardly be called mythology. that stuff is made up crap.
And what makes mythology any different? It's just really old made up crap.
:iconsmkiller:
Smkiller Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist
"science from the left brain logical side"
"spiritualism with the right brianed creative side"

That makes me want to not take the right side seriously in any way.
what the fuck i get these same assholes commenting on my forums. just go the fuck away you guys are so annoying. i put these things up hoping to talk to this about someone who has read up on it.
:iconsmkiller:
Smkiller Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist
Hey, I'm just saying. If spiritualism relies on creativity, but not logic, why should I take it seriously?
[link] why would a great man with great knowledge and ability just make a tetrahedron shape around the human body? maybe he knows something that you don't? its possible isn't it? why not give leonardo de vinci a chance? you don't have to take it from me just give his work on the flower of life and consciousness and the geometries of the body a chance.
:iconlifh:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Leonardo da Vinci was an atheist.
no he was a free mason
You shouldn't believe everything you see in movies, you know.
i don't watch many movies. or television this is all math that i speak of .
Then you seriously got your facts wrong.
alrighty.
It's just some triangles drawn over the Vitruvian Man. What's so special about that? What are you trying to prove? Besides, Leonardo da Vinci was a brilliant man, but he's not infallible. He grew up in a time when science was just getting started, and it's possible he subscribed to the same sort of meaningless mysticism that you do.

Also, perhaps you wouldn't mind putting all your thoughts into one post?
wow ... i dont know what to say to you. its obvious isnt it that those triangles meant something? i find it hard to talk to someone like you im sorry you just are so skeptic. i keep my mind 100 % open but not open to your skeptic ideas im sorry .
its obvious isnt it that those triangles meant something?

Obviously it's not obvious, or else I wouldn't bother asking. If it were obvious, everyone would believe in merkabahs and whatever else. You have still failed to explain yourself. I asked you what drawing some triangles over the Vitruvian Man was supposed to prove, and rather than explain, you just stand back and gawp at what a narrow-minded skeptic I am.

Now I'm going to ask you this one more time: what is the significance of the picture? What are you trying to demonstrate?
what does science tell us? i am sorry i am not putting enough effort i am tired right now. but what i know is that science is great and gets you to that last point but then doesn't give you the rest of the answers. we have studied so much stuff so far in the last 300 years or more. but science still doesn't have the answer to life after death and why we exist here on this earth. the answers are most definitely out there but science seems to throw those questions away all the time. except quantum science. but please tell me what you beliefs that science has told you? what do you think about the basic human questions who are we? why are we here? what made us come here? what happens after we die here? these are the most important questions but science just discards them. i stopped with just science when i realized that they are missing something so i went out and learned more about buddhism hinduism meditation astrology astronomy egypt atlantis the precession of the equinox and how the mayan calendar actually worked. There is more to life then what are 5 scenes can hear smell touch taste and see. i think thats at least obvious because we are aware through science that there is many things we cant see like how small an atom is or little tiny waves or vibrations. i am tired of debating like this i want you to answer those questions about who we are with the science that you are so confident with. i honestly can answer some of those questions with the beliefs i have come to believe but
but science still doesn't have the answer to life after death and why we exist here on this earth.

That is the "god of the gaps" fallacy. You think that because science doesn't have the answer to everything, it's acceptable to substitute mythology in the gaps. See, we used to do that with lightning, and disease, and how the sun worked, and science answered all of those in turn. If we don't know the answer, the appropriate stance is, "I don't know; let's keep looking," not just to make up an answer.

who are we? why are we here? what made us come here? what happens after we die here?

We are the species Homo sapiens sapiens, and we are here because hominids millions of years ego began to evolve increasingly high intelligence as a result of environmental pressures. In other words, the only reason we exist is because of the interactions of the physical laws. Do not pretend that we serve some greater purpose: if you see a rock on the side of the road, you would not assume it had a purpose. The human race, the Earth, and universe are just the same. And as for what happens after we die, since science has shown it to be pretty clear that consciousness is a function of the brain, and brain activity ceases upon death, it stands to reason death means the annihilation of the consciousness.

There is more to life then what are 5 scenes can hear smell touch taste and see. i think thats at least obvious because we are aware through science that there is many things we cant see like how small an atom is or little tiny waves or vibrations.

That's true, but the thing about science is that you still can't logically assert the existence of something without some demonstrable evidence. Take dark matter, for example. We can't detect it with any known means, yet we know it's there, because we've calculated that the outer-rim of the galaxy is spinning too fast for material gravity to account for.
thats what you think.
:iconwolfyspice:
WolfySpice Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
A talking burning bush, anyway. Most of Australia is burning bush at the moment.
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes, of course, hence the definite article. Though apparently alluding to esoteric mythological concepts without context or explanation is pretty much the OP's modus operandi, so I'm sure he'll understand. He won't listen or care, I'm sure, but he'll know what I'm saying.
i recomend the book " power of myth" by joseph campbell. myths my friend are not concepts .
:iconthesurrealisticmind:
thesurrealisticMind Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Have you ever read The Hero With A Thousand Faces? I find fascinating.
nope i'll definitely check it out though. joseph campbell is a brilliant man
indeed.
*it
If you or Joseph Campbell are suggesting that myths are more than concepts (e.g., that there actually is such a thing as a "merkabah"), then I'll gladly call you both nuts. Further, I'm pretty short on time and money these days, so if you think Joseph Campbell and his book have something relevant to say, why don't you just summarize it here for me?
me?
Yes you and your one-word posts. You come around here babbling about some phony-baloney mysticism and don't bother to explain what it is. Don't you remember that thread you made about "higher" and "lower selves?" I asked you what you were talking about, and I can recall your response verbatim because it was two words: "its us," as if that were an explanation.
give me a break. not everyone is so great with words. some people have trouble explaining these things so what you get is how i understand it my self. the star tetrahedron is a very sacred shape and i would not be able to describe it to you right here. you will have to go and look it up properly and first understand the sacred geometries like metatrons cube and the flower of life seed of life and fruit of life designs. these are all mathemetical things. pure science so you shouldn't have much trouble believing it right?
Put a bit more effort into your posts, and then you'll get a break.

Anyway, here's what I have to say about your star-tetrahedron: when an early civilization starts fiddling around with mathematics and geometry, they sometimes happen upon pretty shapes that can be described in mathematically elegant ways. Being ignorant as they are, and unable to distinguish superstition from science, they assign some mystical significance to these shapes and incorporate them into their mythology. Modern mathematicians don't do this, because we realized long ago that such mysticism accomplishes nothing. That's why there's no cult dedicated to the Mandelbrot Set, as far as I know.
the churches long ago teamed up with the roman government and decided to throw away any psychic religious spiritual things and call it superstition and bring in just hard facts with science. look where that brought us today, look at how messed up the world is with just SCIENCE. the reality is that we humans are apart of nature and no amount of technology can deny that. a part of what they threw away back then was study of the mind and consciousness but both are very much real and both are most definitely not apart of our physical bodies.
(1 Reply)
ehh not if these civilizations knew that these shapes represented something big. why cant these shapes represent everything in the universe? thats what i read, the flower of life pattern represents all things in the universe. you say mysticism doesnt accomplish anything but look at where science has gotten us. we are still on this planet with out knowing what the hell is up and why the hell were here. im serious if i cant convince you try to convince me . what about science has told us these answers? tell me where science figured out what is after death. instead science just focuses on every little fucking detail on this planet all the things in the 3 rd dimension but then they get so in depth about there own world they forget that there is life after death. why else would whole cultures like in india or tibet devote their whole lives to the after death.
:iconiriastar:
Iriastar Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Most of the people on here are atheists and religious people, don't expect many to say "yes".
its funny
Iriastar Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Funny? :lol: That's a good way of seeing it.

I don't make use of the Mer-ka-bah, by the way. It can be useful but I have other ways to work with my energy.
i've heard how theirs all types of ways. tai chi uses the energy from nature people in the phillipines use the suns energy. i've been practicing tai chi , its an amazing practice.
Iriastar Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I have my own personal method. :p I use all kinds of energy and visualize them doing what I want them to do.
Add a Comment: