Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 78

anyone activate there mer-ka-ba yet?

:icondevine-consciousness:
if so , please do tell .

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhungryartistsunited:
hungryartistsunited Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Pixel art-vertising: [link]
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Your merkabah is already active or you wouldn't be alive right now. From my understanding it is based on certain sacred geometries that are found in nature. The human merkabah forms shortly after conception in the zygote stage of fetus development. The Fertilized egg is one cell which divides into two cells and then four cells and then with eight cells it becomes a zygote. The zygote cells will align themselves according sacred geometry in the flower of life. One cell in the middle and the seven remaining will cluster around the center cell. This forms a tiny spiky ball that becomes a your merkabah. In 2D it looks like the star of David Hexagram but in 3D it is a geometrical shape that is life itself. Failure of the cells to form the merkabah shape will result in the zygote dying and miscarriage.
wow thats amazing. i picture everything to have a merkaba. i just read that ours used to spin a the speed of light but dramatically slowed down.
[link] leonardo devinci's drawing of consciousness with a mer ka ba
:iconstoneman123:
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are you referring to the "merkabah," the "chariot of God" of Jewish occult tradition? No such thing, dear. It's just another mythological concept, like the burning bush.
i used to think things were meaningless too and had no faith. but now since i did some searching i found what is true to myself and what is not.
:iconstoneman123:
stoneman123 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah? When I was a child, I too had faith. I believed in God because I was told so and did not think to question it. Then, around the time I was 11, I had learned enough about science to realize that there really was no reason to believe in that religious stuff. Like you, I didn't want to accept it, either. But you see, about when I was 11 is when I discovered the anime series Yu Yu Hakusho, and I thought, "If there is no God, that must mean there is no spirit world, either. How boring!" It was that thought that shocked me into atheism: I realized that I was trying to decide what was true or not based solely on the desirability of the idea, rather than its supporting evidence. Now an atheist, I fully subscribe to the latter and eschew the former.
anime has much more to offer then that. the japanese have such amazing beliefs on what happens when we die and what happens in the spirit world. i don't not believe in science i believe in both. and until the world sees that you have to go with science from the left brain logical side and go with spiritualism with the right brianed creative side it will be then understood.
:iconkenota:
Kenota Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
The 'left brain right brain' dichotomy is solidly refuted by modern neuroscience, sorry to burst your bubble.
doesn't mean its not true
Add a Comment: