Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

Wut does thie dream mean?

:iconmihaihen:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Sup :D randomly found this on 4chan and i wonder if da can shed some light on the guy's dream?!?

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

">last night go to sleep
>pulled into the spirit world and shown this:
Woman chanting(middle aged)
Seems to be either in real trance or religious self diluted trance(aka fake).
Chops her own right hand.
Other woman uses a bundle of bound sticks that are lit(smoking) to perform some sort of cleansing by smoke ritual on the severed hand(maybe also cooking it, not clear).
The woman that cut her own hand made another in it's stead with leafs as stuffing(can not tell what she used for skin, she is at the fingers having already done the palm...).
Wile making her "new" hand she is also covering with the same leafs a doll(mannikin?!?) that is sited and leaning on a tree. The doll is almost all covered in leaf.
The woman with one hand is crying wile doing this, felt a lot of despair from her.
The other woman was a bit sad, not sure they where in the right doing what they where doing.
I also felt other women watching.

ps: the doll is human sized made of wood and cloth apparently, not very well made at all. You can tell it's a wooden mane chin right of. It's wearing old clothes."

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Link here: [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Silly rabbit *pet pet pet*
Everything on 4chan is fact and one should govern one's life based upon it :3
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
All these years I have been deceived! :crying:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Yes you have sir! And you have none other then me to thank for you're sudden realization \o/
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013   Digital Artist
You have to take into account the dreamer. Their associations to things is key to the representation. Also, depending on the person this could be more or less normal or trivial, it really depends on what is normal imagery and activity for the individual.
I could have a dream about hunting a white devil across multiple planes of existence, chasing him across several different dream spaces before running into someone that I knew lost in a maze; while they could be having a dream about being in a womb of light and watching pulsating balls of color bounce around, and it could be the same dream. And it was, true story.

It depends on how the individuals brain chooses to represent the common elements in the dream. Think of it like a rose is a rose by any other name but with abstract concepts. If I call a bear a bear and someone calls it an ursus, we both understand it to be the same thing. Likewise, in a dream what I may represent as an elevator moving between floors which are all their own separate universes, someone else my represent as a river, or a beam of white light.
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
"more or less normal or trivial" yea cause every one just loves to chop of their limbs off... :\
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013   Digital Artist
If that's the kind of dream you always have it can be normal, just because that kind of dream isn't normal for you doesn't mean it isn't common for someone else.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
The guy should get back to his culture, he is obviously spiritual at heart.
:iconseth2012chaos:
seth2012chaos Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Seems like just a regular dream
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
What the... is this the sort of stuff you dream?!? In my book that is not at all regular :(
Add a Comment: