Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 134

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

:icongreatest-i-am:
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

The reason being that sin is a happy fault and necessary to our growth. Listen to this hymn please.

[link]

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

This statement has no qualifiers and since Christian tradition says that we are all sinners then it follows that all souls and sinners end in heaven. If God loves all sinners then this view must include Satan and demons and all of us as we are told that we as sinners have all been condemned and thus in need of salvation. It would also mean that non-believers, atheists and those of all the other faiths who are truly lost will also be saved by Jesus.

If that be the case then what this bishop says must be truth in that hell is a religious construct and a lie.

[link]

These logical inferences are quite clear and I would like to hear from any who can argue against our having to love Satan and demons and against the notion that hell does not exist.

Many say that God is love.

Scriptures also say that God hates sinners even in the womb as in the story of Jacob and Esau contradicting what was said above.

If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

If sin cannot abide in God as tradition states and God hates, ---- and to hate is a sin, then does sin abide in God?

Unconditional love should mean that God loves all unconditionally including Satan and demons.

Is Godís love unconditional or does it come with conditions like us having to love, honor and obey him?

Is sin necessary for mental growth?

Regards
DL

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyourdoom243:
yourdoom243 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional Writer
Satan poops.

Everybody poops.
:iconvulpimo:
Vulpimo Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
'Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?'

No.

Sinners are people.

Lol this is the most naive and failed interpretation I've seen yet XD
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
You really thought out your answer. Not.

If Satan is not a sinner then why is he condemned to hell?

Regards
DL
:iconvulpimo:
Vulpimo Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
lol did u ever read anything about it? XD u know there is one book describing all that...

and sinners= people. It can be a bit of a spoiler, but satan wasn't a human...
:iconapricots-from-nara:
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student General Artist
Stop sighing your initials. They don't even match your user name.
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Contradiction is not fallacy, it just indicates different systematics of literature. But yeah, if everything in the Bible were to be true there wouldn't be a need for Kuran.

OH btw before you unleash your Islamophobic accusations, let me tell you this beforehand:

*insert counter mother-insult here*
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
I dislike all the Abrahamic genocidal son murdering God equally regardless of the cult.

Feeling sorry for your own little cult are you child?

Regards
DL
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
there is no son-murdering god in any other Abrahamic religion than christianity. what are you talking about?

this is the problem with pop-atheism\vauge-agnosticism. they think everything is christianity which had the misfortune of being the religion that was being employed while they have having their teenage angst tantrums
:iconlumdrop:
Lumdrop Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
The reason that Christianity says to love other people is because we are imperfect and can change.
Demons are fallen angels with supreme intellect and power who made an intelligent choice to oppose God (according to the Christian demonology) who will never change their mind back.

That's why loving demons is a waste of effort...according to Christian demonology.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Yes but Christians run from questions of their demonology like the following one that never gets an answer from them.

------------------------

A moral God would initiate the sentence of hell he supposedly put on Satan and he would not just let this convicted evil run free.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Right?

Regards
DL
Add a Comment: