Cannibal necrophiliac

Would you be okay with someone eating and/or having sex with your dead body? personally I wouldn't mind because I'm dead and my body is just an empty vessel that you can do whatever with. Also,what do you think of cannibalism and necrophilia?
Comments84
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No. Maybe eating, if the person has nothing else to eat and is starving. I see necrophilia as extreme disrespect to the person the body once held, and if there's an afterlife, I'll also be aware of it. I think the question that will get real responses from people is, "could you watch either or both happening in front of you?" ;) Some responses would probably be the same though. lol
I wouldn't exactly like the thought of it happening, but if I'm dead I won't know or care...

I'm sure my family would though.
if I am truly, really, dead, then I wouldn't mind. However I would prefer donating my organs than making my body as a sex toy or food.
Yes i would :D
As a shaman i sometimes bury my enemies in the ground for days. If the meat is sweat then i can take their souls for my own. If not, may he be damned!
Well you have to have different views for cannibalism since in some poor countries it is very common, but in MY opinion it is wrong for people who haven't had it in their culture.
Necrophilia is wrong and gross, the thought of someone fucking a dead body is disgusting.
I...well it wouldn't bother ME, since I'd be dead. I'd be more concerned with it bothering people that care for me.

Though, for me personally, I want my corpse to go to a body farm so I don't think eating is really an option.

Cannibalism and necrophilia in general, well whatever. I don't have a problem with people eating other people. I don't really have a problem with people having sex with dead things, though it's not appealing to me. I don't think I'd want to sleep with someone who has sex with dead things, just because of the disease aspect.
No, I'd much rather my body be used to make some hideous booby-trap that will maim hundreds of starving children. :icongrinstareplz:
"Necrophilia is a crime without victim!" quote...
Only if they join me when my body is cremated.
Well, anyway... I would only say that it is perverted and deconstructive for the individual's spiritual constitution.
>implying the world still exists after I die
I don't care. It's not like I can do anything about it do I?
If it were happening to me...I guess I wouldn't mind, lol or at least I wouldn't exactly be in any position to complain now will I?

Cannabalism - eh meat is meat. My objections to this are mainly medical, human based consumables mean human based diseases, diseases you may or may not have the genes to combat. Furthermore, with all the crap we eat nowadays it's practically guaranteed whatever human you're consuming isn't going to be very healthy, and with the degradation of exercise and less and less melatonin in our muscles, it's probably not going to taste very good either. :lmao:

Necrophillia.....would be unsanitary at the very best because a body begins showing visible sings of rot within 3 days. If there was a way to make that not happen (like that super mummy in Argentina) by all means, go to town. On my part, I'd like a partner that responds.
Your reply was rather enlightening :dummy:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! :iconiloveyouplz:
View all replies
I think this should be in the "Help with life" section of the forum
I'm don't fuck any corpses
I don't mind.
Well, I'm dead so... I don't think it would matter. "To each his own".
I hope he's happy... ._.