Are "throwbacks" built to protect white reputations?

Does a "throwback" actually have scientific validity?

This is a genuine question asked in honesty. An honest answer would be welcome. I am not a trolling racist. I am just curious.
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh just ban this troll already.
Ok, I know you're just going to respond with some pointless, probably snarky comment but...
what the hell is a 'throwback'?

*doesn't expect a valid response*.
A throwback is said to be a black child born of white parents. Of course, adultery is the real reason and not black ancestry.
I'm gonna say, from a genetics perspective, it could happen. But the odds are astronomical.
Is it bad that I salt salty ham before eating?
Take your meds...
I got an answer off the net. Thanks but now you can all fuck yourselves.
This *is* the net.
Good for you:pat:, remember, the internet is always reliable.
I disagree because the square root of sausage is incompatable with the theory of general Rommel. If the peanut butter on the inside of the google had just 25.68795% more Mexicans it would definitely confound the society of flat spherical Earthism. Realistically though grapes can't fornicate ever ice age because the tesla coils would purple the Nazis.
You overlook the interception of the cube root of baby knuckles.
Indeed, a bit of a potato on Mars. Jellyfish in custard do integrate with regards to Aghanistan though, don't you agree?
Only if the turtle tackles the beetroot and nutmeg without gestating the car wax.
Ah but the beetroot tends to ice skate in Jamaica when Vesuvius is emailing snail in Alpha Centuri. Supersonic Einstein is needed to fart in its general direction to determine the Communist skatepark is French.
But if the Aboriginals owned France then they would speak Turkish which would lead to the snake de-evolving into a flying fish which could result in the toilet roll expanding.
Yeh it's red biro polar bears. I think lightbuls in stasis can distort the Samsung of plop. Much flush is needed to decontaminate pony meteors incase they infect the mice with politics. Such a bread loaf on the tv would make flooding a potential ministry of silly walks.
View all replies
It's funny because really, your thread is still only one sentence long, as usual, because everything else you wrote after the first sentence adds no actual substance to the thread
I don't get it.
sorry what? throwing a ball back? a throw back to a previous culture? please use more than two sentences in your thread.
I'm not really sure what a "throwback" is in this context?
Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, right?
I don't know why I ever try engaging you in earnest. I honestly didn't know what you were asking. I'm still not sure.
you certainly sound like a trolling racist.
That really is funny coming from you.