January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 140

Homosexuality is an abomination

:iconbetweenskill:
BetweenSkill Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Writer
And so is eating shellfish...
And wearing clothes made from more than one cloth....
Getting raped....
Trimming your facial hair....
Getting remarried...
Planting more than one crop in a field...
Having a wet dream...
Eating rare meat...
Touching a dead animal...
Menstruating...
Getting a tatoo...

Damn. Guess I'll see all of you guys in Hell ;)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't believe in Hell anyway :roll:
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student General Artist
PARRRRTAY!
:iconxfortysixand2x:
xFortySixand2x Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Photographer
Party in hell and every human ever is invited
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013   Digital Artist
Well don't you feel smart.
BetweenSkill Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Writer
I do indeed. Thank you
:iconmaddalinamocanu:
MaddalinaMocanu Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
:iconteheplz:
:icontimehasanend:
TimeHasAnEnd Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist
Yes, that is wha the bible says, if that is what you want to know.
So do you wear clothes that total more than one cloth? Because that's an abomination and in the eye's of God, it is also says in the Bible that all sin is equal before the Lord. So basically if you wear a shirt AND pants (the audacity) and or tell a white lie when some asks if they look fat, you have done the same amount of wrong to God as if you had commited murder. Sounds fair to me.

And also I'm proud of you. No bible verses this time
:icontimehasanend:
TimeHasAnEnd Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist
"Your, statement has nothing to do with God's salvation plan for mankind. None!
First of all... random... why did it have to be? And anyway God doesn't have a plan for one of two reasons. He doesn't exist. Or He is a perfect God who doesn't need to fix his creation.
:iconvaladix:
Valadix Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
:iconvictorianexcentric:
VictorianExcentric Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
>Guess I'll see all of you guys in Hell

Yeah, but when we all get there, we'll throw one, well, hell of a party. The awesome thing with hell is we will be with excellent company.

VE.
:iconzazill:
Zazill Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
6 Billion, it's going to be very crowded
:iconvictorianexcentric:
VictorianExcentric Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What a party!

:headbang:

VE.
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Plus all those sent there before us. So it'll be somewhere around 13 billion or something.
:iconskull123246:
skull123246 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Who here believes that a rulebook with stories made by ancients should be considered fact? :XD:
:icongeistjager:
Geistjager Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist
The people who still play 1st edition D&D?
Does playing Magic the gathering count ?
:icongeistjager:
Geistjager Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist
Magic the Gathering is a form of heresy. Read up on the bible according to Gary Gygax. In Gaming 4:18 it says; "And thou shalt not play with cards, unless they be the normal deck of 52. Nor shall any card have rules, or dramatic fantasy illustrations. For they are an unclean thing, to be abhorred by the pure"
:rofl:
:iconskull123246:
skull123246 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
...:XD: Nice one.
:iconragerancher:
Ragerancher Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
God works in mysterious gays.
Well he doesn't always come in time to save them ;)
:iconmihaihen:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Go to heaven for the climate, go to hell for the company :D
Ps: if you go to hell with me i will probably be mean to you, just giving a heads up.
:iconkell0x:
Kell0x Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student General Artist
and don't forget all sin is EQUAL.

So that white lie when your mother asked you if she looks fat in that new suit of hers? Just as bad as murder.
:iconwesmeadow:
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
1. Homosexual way of life was/is looked down on by some theists as they view it going against reproduction. It is not the case as homosexuals have been actually the cure for kids that have no parents, as much as the homosexuals having kids of their own.

2. The bible had many gods in the past (Greek, Egyptian, and others), many laws for those gods that either made logical sense of the time or not, which forced God to make the 10 commandments one rule of not worshiping any other god. People did it anyway and made idiotic laws, now God gets attacked for those laws that was not even God's laws. The reason why the laws are listed in the bible, was to show what laws was active of the time period as the bible is historical records. Even if so called followers did rules on behalf of God, it does not make it God's laws.
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
The question is how do you know the difference between God's laws and man's?
:iconwesmeadow:
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Digital Artist
It is a tough call, usually the real rules have to do with how you treat others around you (no killing, no cheating, no theft, ext)
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I already knew I was going to hell which is why I bought a 1st class ticket.
Zazill Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I knew there was something weird about menstruating, just couldn't put my finger on it. Does bleeding through the penis also count as menstruating ?
:laughing: How the fuck are you supposed to prevent wet dreams ?
Stop dreaming of Sailor Moon having sex with a tentacle monster.
Thanx :iconrobstrand:, I think you've solved my problem, indefinitely
It's what I do.

Coincidentally I have the same problem...
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
See you there buddy, save me a seat.
You take the seat with the thorns and the spikes, I'll take the one with the pretty scorching metal decorations :D Brimstone here we come
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yay plants! How did you know I liked flowers :D? Yosh, and I bring wieners to roast over the inferno of hell XD
Hahaha, I guess you can say I assumed right in the heat of the moment. But seriously, having sausages over the smell of burning human flesh sounds a bit, I don't know strange
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
XDDDD

huh...true....how about microwave popcorn then? It should be hot enough to pop it down there...And some nuts and chocolate...I heard someone else was bringing marshmallows.
:laughing: Fine, since everyone else is bringing food along, I'll bring drinks and plastic cups.
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
XD NICE! we can have a right little party down there then :).
:iconaussienerd:
Aussienerd Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
As someone who was baptised as a Roman Catholic and raised to believe in the Christian faith, I find it hard to have that faith being a homosexual, because of these references. But then I think… Two people can interpret the same piece of information in completely different ways. Everyone interprets things differently. Everyone believes what they want to believe. Who is to say that what was said in the Bible wasn’t translated wrong or that the plants eaten in Jesus’ time weren’t hallucinogenic and therefore the supernatural elements like turning water to wine, the parting of the sea and appearance of angels were all written down by people under the influence of those plants? Then there’s people that say “it’s all about having faith” But Put your faith in what? In something that has happened so long ago that the message is subject to the effect of Chinese whispers?

I know a lot of GLBTQI identifying people who refuse to have anything to do with religion because of all those bigots that protest against opposing sexualities with signs like “God hates fags” and “Marriage is a religious rite only”, or they look at verses like these from the bible and only look at one side of the argument. They fail to see that each side has an explanation that can prove either belief wrong. It deeply saddens me that my friends and I have met with such religious bigotry.

To me these ‘religious’ people have actually broken the 3rd commandment which says: “You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name” (Exodus 20:7). Signs that say ‘God hates fags’ misuse the name of God in my opinion, attributes his name to something that is not true of him. I, like I said earlier, believe God loves these people – in fact that is the overwhelming message and purpose of all of Scripture that God loves us and we see that most powerfully in the person of Jesus!

(I apologise for the length of my post. This was taken from my personal blog and communicates how I feel about this issue.)
:iconaussienerd:
Aussienerd Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
But this is my side. I believe that I have always been gay. I was born gay. I also have been raised to believe that God created us all and he gave us all our own free will. That it’s our own choice whether or not we do the right thing. But what is the right thing? Why do people say it’s wrong when I wasn’t given the choice to be who I am? If God created me, God loves me, and I was born gay, then God created someone who is a lesbian and loves them as much as her straight parents, Cisgendered Friends, or Muslim/ Hindi/Buddhist/Sikh/Jew neighbours because that’s how he made them isn’t it?

I believe the church’s response to homosexuality has been far from a ‘Christian’ one over the years. Because Jesus Christ would definitely have accepted, loved, cared for and hung out with homosexuals. My hope is that whether people know this piece of information about you or not that you would find the same response as Jesus in our church from me and others because we seek to be like Christ. Also, I don’t see faith and doubt as opposites, I see doubt as an opportunity to grow in faith!
:iconcatching-dreamz:
catching-dreamz Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional General Artist
menstruating?! hahaha that's one I haven't heard yet!

:iconzedasiria-derazz:
Zedasiria-DeRazz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I think the Westboro baptist church said that menstruation, marriage between people not in family, and sex with others was an abomination and anyone who did so was a fag...
catching-dreamz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional General Artist
wow.... i don't even...wow. -.-
:iconzedasiria-derazz:
Zedasiria-DeRazz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Hey i just saw the video it was pretty much like that!
catching-dreamz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional General Artist
oh i believe you! I just can't see how people actually think like that!
:iconmohamadkaaki:
MohamadKaaki Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
If God hates Gays... then why am I so cute?!
:iconsymphonicboom:
SymphonicBoom Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Because god is pansexual. Keep it on the down-low.
BetweenSkill Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Writer
Because he doesnt exist XD
Add a Comment: