If God Is Against Adultery...

... Why did he have a child with an unmarried woman?

;)
Comments206
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Jesus had to be born some way. Besides, in the old testament two sisters fuck their dad to keep the family line going on so i wouldnt judge god the almighty to much.
Do you know the definition of Adultery? :P

And God isn't told to have impregnated her the way any man would. Immaculate Conception.
I, unfortunately, didn't come up with this bit of fun. I suppose the question is a bit pointless coming from me because I don't have a belief in any intelligent designer, but it has been great fun to watch the religious get their pink panties in a knot. You all are a touchy bunch ;)
:P 'You all'? I was just stating what I had said what I was taught of it and I'm not Religious. I couldn't care less about what you say on Religion or Religious beliefs. I was commenting literally out of boredom. :D But then maybe you were using 'You all' in the general sense.
Yes, boredom. Hence: the forums.
Man is rational and logical in all things except religion.
He's fucking god, he could do what he pleases...

I'd have given her twins just a be a prick then make having twins illegal...
Why? Because I'm fucking god, I do no wrong.

I mean he gave a couple a children in a world where having kids outside of marriage get you killed. He had to be trolling on some level.
I'm told by many Apologists that God is not bound by the same laws that he gives out. So, God can tell you that killing is wrong right before he goes and carpet bombs a whole city.
well the story is meant to show that the messiah came from very humble origins.
God cannot give birth...

And that is Christian ideology, which, (in Islam), is completely false!

Surah Al-Ikhlas, 3rd last Chapter of the Holy Qur'an.

1. In the name of God, the most Gracious, the ever Merciful.
2. Say! He is God, the ONE.
3. The most Supreme, the Everlasting.
4. He BEGETS not, NOR is he begotten.
5. And there is NONE that is like unto him.

Verse 4 clearly states, "God cannot have a child, NOR can God ever be a child of someone higher than him."

God isn't a human. The Christians got it wrong here.

Mary (as) received baby Jesus (as) by God's command, as God says in the Holy Qur'an, "Kun! Fayakoon."

"Be! And it is."

God has the power to simply say, KUN! (BE!) and whatever his desire was, the universe obeys God and automatically performs the result that God wants.

If God wants an Earthquake to happen, all God says is KUN! and then, Fayakoon, and it is.

This is what God told Mary (as) that he will do, and Mary (as) said to God, "How will I have a son when no man has touched me?"

God told the Angel Gabriel to reply to Mary (as).

"Your Lord said it will indeed be done."

This was one of the miracles of prophet Jesus (as), in Arabic, Prophet Isa (as).

All the prophets of God brought many miracles with them. This was one of the miracles, undeniable, and beautiful.
God is not a logical concept.
Because it is metaphysical.
And that means...? (Not what metaphysical means, but what that claim does to support your statement.)
Anything outside the physical is illogical.
How so? Just because we don't understand the spiritual doesn't mean it's illogical. Unless of course, logic is considered a physical concept.
Logic is physical, none know it but lovers.
View all replies
PP why would you ask this kind of question? You painted a bullseye on your back for all the bible/Jesus freaks to start spewing at you. Religion is one of those touchy leave-it-alone type subjects
"Thou shalt commit adultery." ~ The Wicked Bible, 1631
Better question!
Skiff Cod is against adultery, (oar anything the bible says hes against), why did he mako people like that?
Why not mako them purrfect?
Haven't you ever heard the old saying; "Do as I say, not do what I do."?
Sure have. How does that apply to the Christian deity?
Because god did something, that he doesn't want his creations doing.
That fuckin hypocrite -_-