January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 153

Do Demonic Possessions still happen?

:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Can demons still possess you?

I asked many people i knew but they didn't know the answer. I've seen on those ghost shows but always blew it off as false information. Then today I heard one story of a kid getting possessed by a "lying demon" told by a good Christian and foot ball player. So now I worry, I've never been close to God and i sin like crazy. I once had a panic attack about the devil trying to grab me and I swore I saw demons. (At least that's what my friend said she heard me say before I passed out).

So I want to know, can demons possess people today?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013   Digital Artist
You're asking the wrong question.

Do possessions still happen implies that they used to and no longer do.
Either they never did and still don't.
Or they did, and still do, because why would it stop if it was existing in the first place.
:iconelidy:
Elidy Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Demonic possessions never happened and never will. This is because of one, simple fact. There are no such things as demons. In every reported case of so called "demonic possession, there is a logical and scientific answer. Contaminants(chemicals hat alter brain function, in some cases, drugs such as hallucinogens, epilepsy, schizophrenia(as welll as other mental disorders, etc. So you see, substitute logic for superstition, and there is noting to be afraid of by way of demons.
:iconseth2012chaos:
seth2012chaos Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
schizophrenia
:iconthelamadude:
TheLamadude Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hate to be a downer, but Nope.

Just No.
:iconder-freishutz:
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
yup.
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
They never did happen. It's all fairy tales.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Well, if you believe in demons...then sure. Why should they stop?

Lots of things that were considered 'demons' have been explained, but there are still situations when an exorcism is the only thing that works. Is it because of real demons, or is it just in their head? Who knows. But it works.

Being a person who interacts with nonphysical entities pretty often, I'd say yes, they can possess people. I've had problems with them. And I've found that some of those problems respond to meds, and some of them respond to magic.

If they ever happened, then they are still happening. If they never happened, well, they sure didn't just suddenly start.
:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
What sort of beings do you talk to, may I ask?

I get curious ;w;
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Depends on what your definition is, I suppose. Mostly what people would classify as 'gods', and random spiritual entities. When there is something occupying a space I can usually make contact with it.
:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I feel you there, then. I was actually patronized via pendulum. Go figure.
Add a Comment: