A Lesson In Religion

If humans wait till population doubles or triples and don't set a system to give animals and nature rights then every animal on Earth that survives will be under Humans dominion and the rest will be cursed to extinction. Sounds like a world full of demons to me.

A decent farm wont exist because it will be no longer efficient and only factory farms can be. The forests will be turned into agriculture to meet the growing demand for food.

The consumerist system needs some change now.
Satan's name means to consume in ancient Hebrew pictographs.

A good man takes care of his animals, but wicked men are cruel to theirs." Proverbs 12:10.

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it." (Genesis 2:15)

Jesus was born in a manger because he was born to take care of the animals.

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." John 10:14

God put animals in Eden where they are free not in a cage.

God does not control us. That is not the way of love, but gave us free will so that we can understand the beauty of freedom in the Garden for all creatures, not dominion over them but to protect them.

Jeremiah 2:7 - I brought you into a fertile land to eat its fruit and rich produce. But you came and defiled my land and made my inheritance detestable.

Ask yourself this. What is Heaven and what is hell?
God does not create hell only Heaven as we received from the start. Hell is something only we can create. In the ancient book of Adam and Eve, they were cast from the Garden when they desired to eat of the desires of flesh, clothed themself in animal hide and went into "The cave of treasures." look at your house stored with all its treasures.

Hell is like Plato's parable of the cave where everyone is chained in an illusion and suffer in eternal torment so that a few may live as gluttons and consume anything they wish.
Comments159
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe God would chain himself somewhere with greenpeace fellaz too sometime when he's pissed enough with human screwing the earth.
So you're basically saying that we need to conserve the planet and its animals because the bible said so?
Its as good a reason as any
He should take it to a local church. Christians in general don't seem very environment-friendly.
So chrianity is to blame for the hole in the ozone now?
I didn't say that. I meant that Christianity focuses more on the next life than this one,so many Christians don't put the health of the planet as top-priority.
maybe, but they do tend to be conscientious.
Actually, there won't be any such event as "doubling" or "tripling" of population as the population is expected to see a drop in a relatively short time. [link]

And Alduin (that wyvern you saw in Skyrim) is a world-eater. Hey, that makes sense!

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
Term "sheep" refers to a group of people, who blindly follow things (e.g. religious people and iSheep).

God does not control us.
I can't really comprehend how an imaginary creature could control us either.

Ask yourself this. What is Heaven and what is hell?
Two imaginary places?

In the ancient book of Adam and Eve, they were cast from the Garden when they desired to eat of the desires of flesh, clothed themself in animal hide and went into "The cave of treasures." look at your house stored with all its treasures.
Oh, I've heard that tale too and I must disappoint you — you are incorrect on that one.
In the past, there has been civilizations who preserves or live accordingly to nature. They are destroyed by the expansionist & imperialist people then making everybody think that way of life is wrong. So it is wrong to blame humanity as a whole for destroying nature.

Heaven & hell is where you want them to be. Individuals have different perception on where they are.
All I heard was this:
Something overpopulation something animal cruelty.
Something something satan something gematria.
BibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBibleBible.
Something sounding philosophical.
I want to thank everyone for your helpful criticism and thoughts.
I am not responding anymore to questions. Have fun researching.
Oh, you're one of those now. Shame. I thought this was going to be interesting.
Me too.  I am disappoint.
I am not here to prove the scriptures but to correct them.
You seem to intent on proving a particular interpretation/explanation of scripture. That's what exegesis is.
Well, that's frustrating.  :hmm:
Huh?  I thought Satan meant "the opposer" or "adversary."  Where are you getting this?  Source plz?  Also, what ~Lytrigian said about Hebrew.

Otherwise, interesting exegesis.  How familiar are you with the ascetic Jewish and Gnostic sects of late antiquity?
I do not learn from the scriptures. When I learned that Satan's name meant teeth after seeing 5 teeth in a mirror. I then looked at a dream archive to find that all who dream of teeth dream of Satan. I saw it in a dream and researched online to find it as truth in ancient hebrew pictographs. The way you and I find truth are different. Truth comes to those who knock, not by the words of a dead book but by the living truth of God.
Also, you're making assumptions about the way I find truth.  And you never answered my question about your familiarity with ascetic Jewish and Gnostic sects of late antiquity.  Based on the OP, you might find them interesting, though little detail is known about some.
Then why refer to that dead book at all?
I couldn't help but to notice that you made two replies on each of his comments.

If that was done on purpose, you're awesome.
Haha, it wasn't intentional.  More that I thought of things to add after I'd already replied.
the letter 'Hey' is intended to get one's attention. It's a picture of a man with raised arms, and it's meanings include 'look' or 'reveal' or 'breathe'. It also carries many associated meanings such as 'behold', and it can even mean 'praise'. The particular meaning that is used in each instance would depend entirely on the intended context, and yet they are closely related.

ShinThe second letter of 'haSatan' is really the first letter of his name, and it is the letter 'Shin', which the original Hebrew depicts as two front teeth. The meanings for this word include 'two' because of the two front teeth, but it also carries the meanings of 'sharp' or 'press' or 'eat/consume'. All of these meanings can be associated with teeth, and again, context determines which particular meaning is implied.

TetThe next letter of this name is the letter 'Tet', which in ancient times was depicted as a basket. This basket was a very understandable symbol for the meanings 'surround' or 'contain', because that is what baskets do. imprisonment is a related concept as well. However, it also carried the meaning 'mud', presumably because that is how mud was carried in the making of bricks. But it can also mean simply 'basket' or 'container'.

NunThe last pictographic letter in this name is the 'Nun', whose symbol was a seed. As you would imagine, the meanings of this letter are all associated with what results from seeds, and include 'continue' or 'heir' or 'son'. And as with all the other pictographs, it can also mean 'seed'.