Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 148

Homosexuality is a choice

:iconoprahwinfreyx:
OprahWinfreyX Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
personally, I don't believe homosexuality is a choice and the point of this thread is not to debate or argue about whether or not it is choice. Lets say Homosexuality is a choice, science has proven that in fact a person's choice to be gay or not, So what?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstaple-salad:
I don't think it should matter. As long as it is consensual and not abusive I don't particularly see why it is mine or anyone else's business who a stranger loves, sleeps with, or marries.
:iconhelge129:
Helge129 Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It isn't a choice. Nobody just goes "Hey, I think taking it in the ass and getting shamed by society is a great idea!".
OprahWinfreyX Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I do.
:icontimehasanend:
"Even, people who have the genetic traits of an athlete may naturally gravitate toward professional sports or be encouraged to play. Although, athletes share some common traits, being a professional athlete itself is not heritable. Wherefore, the culture in which an individual matures or homosexuality, for that matter. It a choices he makes and decide his career path. Therefore, it's all a matter of choice."
:iconsmkiller:
Smkiller Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist
A profession is hardly comparable to sexual attraction.
:icondayandevarlo:
DayanDeVarlo Jan 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Well then it's the best damn choice I ever made.
:icontinoculars:
Tinoculars Jan 8, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Is homosexuality acceptable only if it's not a choice? Well in that case, if it's proven that it is then we should STONE THEM!
OprahWinfreyX Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
we already do that in Washington.
:iconmoonlight311:
yeah lets talk about something real
:iconmacker33:
macker33 Jan 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Whats with all the gays posts? gays are boring, this is a religion and philosophy forum,
Add a Comment: