Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 118

If you would stand in front of a boggart...

:iconirmazwart:
IrmaZwart Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
how would the boggart look like?

In other words: What is your greatest fear?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunreasonablereasons:
UnreasonableReasons Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd totally have a Mrs. Weasley-type boggart, where it would keep shifting into the corpses of everyone I love. I think the one thing I fear is truly being alone in the world. I've lived parts of my life without many friends, but I've always had a close family. And currently I have some very close friends and a boyfriend, all of whom I love dearly......that boggart would have a lot to work with.
IrmaZwart Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh, when I read that part in the book I was shocked, for a moment I thought Ron was really dead :O
Boggarts are nasty things :P

Well I think that is one of the best things you should be afraid of :) Hope they will be with you for a very very long time ;)
:icongigapipen1407:
GigaPipen1407 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I don't think my worst fears are really tangible. I'm mostly afraid of anyone hurting/killing my friends and family, and slightly afraid of being lonely (like everyone, I don't like the feeling).

The only other thing that I can say I fear without question is an enemy I can't see. I don't like horror movies, chase scenes/levels in video games, etc. I just can't stand knowing that there's a threat I can't see, don't know what it is, or can do nothing about.

And to a minor extent, I'm afraid of extreme violence and gore. But it's more of a dislike/scarring thing that wanting to run from it... things like disembowling, those rats in Dishonored that eat people alive, chainsaw murderers, broken necks, etc.
IrmaZwart Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes, I think most of the people fear that :nod:

Oh, I know exactley what you are talking about. I've seen thousends of movies were you have criminals killing people and stuff, and I just like the movies, didn't got scared of them.
But once I saw a horror movie (paranormal activity) and it was about a sort of ghost, and that movie scared the shit out of me ;P It was really not cool actually.. But the thing is, I got scared of it because the "evil" thing in the movie was something you couldn't fight or couldn't see. That Idea is crazy and scary...

Yep, that is quite scary too. I'm not so afraid of blood, but I don't like to see people getting tortured, even if it is not real.
The thing I really hate the most is when someone knee is getting trapped or shot... don't know why :O

But I think you fear things that are good to be afraid of ;)
:icongigapipen1407:
GigaPipen1407 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks. :D
:iconder-freishutz:
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
"people shrivel up and die because of their imagination, so dont imagine anything and you'll be brave as hell"

so im not going to try and think of my greatest fear.
IrmaZwart Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Who said that? :P
Actually, it's a good idea to not think of what you fear the most, unless you want to do something about it. Or if it only would scare you if you saw it in real, and not scare you if you just imagine it, what is the case in most of the people here ;)
:iconder-freishutz:
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
its a qoute from oldboy, probably the best film ever made. I just dont think about having fears, let alone my fears.
IrmaZwart Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wow, read the summary of Oldboy, and it really seems like a good film.
But ok, let alone your fear then ;)
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
A maths exam paper. Can't do maths to even save my life
Add a Comment: