Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

Does love still exist?

:iconadrienne-paynter:
adrienne-paynter Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Professional Photographer
Check out my blog, I wrote a little rant about whether love is possible in the new generation. I'd love to hear your thoughts and responses!

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhelge129:
Helge129 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Love is nothing but a bunch of chemical reactions in your brain, with the "goal" of reproduction.

So yes, it very much still exists.
:iconpippintookoftheshire:
PippinTookoftheShire Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Love, in my opinion (not to be all cold and science and uncaring of sentimentality, but) is a combination of friendship and lust. Or something.
:iconmoonlight311:
moonlight311 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
yes real love does exist,but you have to love with all your heart soul mind and everything in you,I have found real love and so has my son
:iconwquon:
wquon Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
as long as there is still charity love is still out there
:icontristencoy:
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
I ask myself that all the time
:iconedenhearne:
EdenHearne Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I don't believe it does.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Obviously the blog doesn't still exist.
:iconjohnmarry123:
johnmarry123 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I'm really pondering and puzzling about one question is lingering in my mind: Do you believe or think the serious and true love is still exist
:iconbluemercury13:
BlueMercury13 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
You have some interesting ideas there. It's worth expanding on. Though, some of the people below have made good arguments. But I think you're on the right track.

BTW, what happened to the blog?
:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Partnership for the sake of love is a comfort of a society where even the common people are rich enough to not be dependent on political manouvers to make it in the world with a reasonable degree of certainty(unlike serfdom for example, where you are something akin to a slave for a local lord). It isn't exactly common among humans, if we look at our history. Love is more alive now than ever, simply because we are more free to live it(also for social reasons, see the "man is the head of the marriage" and "a woman's place is in the house" attitudes of much of the last century alone).
Add a Comment: