Imma leave this here.

Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you have an issue with them it's your own fault for taking them out of their homeland and bringing them over to america.
Because we, personally, are at fault for the actions of our ancestors.
Sins of the fathers my friend.
You seriously believe that? :stare:
A really silly concept, that is.
Well one has to have a firm grasp of one's own history, and i for one am proud of my great nations legacy. Can you say the same? If so, the sins of the fathers are outweighed, but are still present.
Having a firm grasp of one's history, I can understand. But the whole "sins of the father" thing is ridiculous. I'm not personally responsible for any action done by any of my ancestors. Why should I act as such?
Your fathers knew the consequences of their actions, as their offspring, you share the blame.
View all replies
YouTube home
Upload
Guide
Louis CK 911 call #1
louiscklouisck·67 videos
Like 1,691 Dislike 95

Uploaded on Jun 21, 2007

all voices provided by Louis CK. enjoy

Top Comments

GuidoIsMyRealName

GuidoIsMyRealName 1 year ago

LOL I laughed really hard at this and looked to the comments hoping to find some similar opinions. Nope. Just morons without senses of humor fruitlessly arguing with one another. Humanity, I continue to lose faith in you.
WMDimes

WMDimes 1 year ago

Stay classy, YouTube comments section. 

All Comments (623)
iHaveTheGayBlueHair
click to leave a comment

EtSomnio

EtSomnio 3 days ago

I lost it at "we'll send a car right over".
· in playlist Uploaded videos
hugebudd

hugebudd 1 month ago

Antarctica for one, btw the Europeans started it. Mexicans were invaded in the past so don't get all buthurt that they live in the same spot they have been for years.
· in reply to jaydencrowe85 (Show the comment)
poland2985

poland2985 1 month ago

First world white people problems
·
xXRogueFloppersXx

xXRogueFloppersXx 1 month ago

white people
· in reply to jaydencrowe85 (Show the comment)
Phelan666

Phelan666 1 month ago

We need some lions in this comment section.
· in reply to GuidoIsMyRealName (Show the comment)
jaydencrowe85

jaydencrowe85 1 month ago

"Blacks" as you also seem to call them were sold to us by other "blacks" it happened all over the world as well. and do you know how absurd it is to call anything "reclaiming lost territory"? EVERYTHING is lost territory! there's not a single speck of dust on this planet that hasn't been stolen at least a couple of times.
· in reply to jotajotagece (Show the comment)
1422bama

1422bama 1 month ago

I'm a white guy, but even if you're black and listened to this, you just have to laugh
niggergotswag

niggergotswag 1 month ago

Little do you know that the word "Blacks" is police code for armed robbery in progress.
jotajotagece

jotajotagece 1 month ago

"Blacks" as you call them, didn`t invade the USA, they were taken there as SLAVES, you ignorant piece...

And the Mexicans, oh well, let's call it regaining lost territory :P
· in reply to KrillinDay59 (Show the comment)
yeaka

yeaka 1 month ago

LOL. Just lol.
·

Show more

A 911 Call That You Will Never Forget.1:35 A 911 Call That You Will Never Forget.by ThickShadesNewsFeatured3,204,455
Louis CK remembers a classic joke2:04 Louis CK remembers a classic jokeby postdarwin701,658 views
Louis C.K. hates Hecklers1:16 Louis C.K. hates Hecklersby iamcomicmovie569,708 views
Louis C.K. Louis C.K. 2,810 videos
Dane Cook Accusing Steve Byrne of Stealing His Essence5:08 Dane Cook Accusing Steve Byrne of Stealing His Essenceby familyguy86147,239 views
Louis C.K - Stamps at the post office?3:36 Louis C.K - Stamps at the post office?by brvandal885,856 views
How to Really, Really Piss Off the Westboro Baptist Church2:12 How to Really, Really Piss Off the Westboro Baptist Churchby rorschac378,381 views
EPIC Baking Soda And Vinegar Challenge FAIL! Plus Slow Mo2:01 EPIC Baking Soda And Vinegar Challenge FAIL! Plus Slow Moby ReactionResponseKING4,825,656 views
Louis CK-19873:11 Louis CK-1987by bluesman520233,797 views
We Refuse To Answer! - Family Feud0:58 We Refuse To Answer! - Family Feudby FamilyFeud3,341,191 views
Louis C.K. on "The View" (part 1)6:13 Louis C.K. on "The View" (part 1)by Mike Royce338,554 views
What Big Ben Really Said to Richard Seymour...0:32 What Big Ben Really Said to Richard Seymour...by Kurek191366,835 views
Texas Teen 911 Call: 'I'm Dying'0:46 Texas Teen 911 Call: 'I'm Dying'by AssociatedPress702,827 views
Anthony Bourdain: The greatest answer to a question EVER.0:21 Anthony Bourdain: The greatest answer to a question EVER.by John Shay428,425 views
Montreal Comedy Festival - Marc Maron - Louis CK (Pt 5)8:12 Montreal Comedy Festival - Marc Maron - Louis CK (Pt 5)by lachie45332,344 views
BF3 - How to take out a Helicopter with Style1:01 BF3 - How to take out a Helicopter with Styleby S3xyExy543,454 views
Most awkward moment in TV history0:31 Most awkward moment in TV historyby epicfailfestival2,830,060 views
Cop Smacks Abusive Teacher In The Face0:30 Cop Smacks Abusive Teacher In The Faceby 1notice10,376,698 views
News Reporter Insults Colleague In the Most Epic Manner on Live TV!!!0:25 News Reporter Insults Colleague In the Most Epic Manner on Live TV!!!by alieminemgmailcom1,059,405 views

YouTube home

About
Press & Blogs
Copyright
Creators & Partners
Advertising
Developers

Terms
Privacy
Safety
Send feedback
Try something new!

Send feedback
That's some solid internetting skills you have.
Im assuming you gained them telepathically
after beheading The Highlander.
Not telepathically. That's just silly. I got them chemically.
Not much discussing can be done with this. Unless you're the kind of stickler who can't laugh at something like this.
[link]

True, i'll kick off the discussion. black people aren't just in america, at least, that's my conclusion after having watched the aformentioned link.
Some solid view points the da community has given.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh :rofl: