Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 320

Why....Just WHY?!

:iconmodernevampiressa:
ModerneVampiressa Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
There is a very VOCAL group on the internet claiming that the only real victims of rape are the males who "allowed themselves to be f*cked by the little harlots dressing themselves up like whores."

Obviously, I VERY MUCH disagree with this.

No female asks to be raped.
No female WANTS to be raped.

But we have a society that blames the victim; the female; based on what she was wearing or a prior relationship to the rapist.

Why can't people realize that ONLY yes means yes, and prior consent means NOTHING if someone does not want to have sex with you NOW?!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon619warrior281:
619warrior281 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
The internet,just like the 'real world',is a very stupid stupid place. Only difference, they have a computer screen to shield their stupidity.
:iconhungryartistsunited:
hungryartistsunited Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Pixel art-vertising: [link]
:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
No male wants to be raped either, yo. Don't discriminate.
ModerneVampiressa Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
What's with everyone saying I'm discriminating against males? The situation in question was involving females. Yes, rape happens to all genders; yes, it is equally as harmful. But I am not discriminating, just addressing an issue as it pertains to me.
:iconlifh:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Remember, sexism goes BOTH ways! I'm all for Girl Power, but don't get TOO caught up ahead of yourself like some feminazi's do. The pendulum is quickly swinging the other way.
:iconmihaihen:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Even do i agree, what she wears does not matter. But... "prior relationship to the rapist. " < if she is friends with rapists, i am sorry but she has part of the blame. If i befriend a serial killer and i get killed, guess what? I have a part in the blame. If your gonna say: But she did not know! Well human society implies a bit of mutual understanding, if she thinks rapists make good company she sucks at being human, social, whatever.
Or deep down she knows what he is and wants it, either for attention or pleasure. People are sick like that.
ModerneVampiressa Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Wow.... Most rapes happen between the victim and someone. she. already. knows.
Who the HELL befriends a RAPIST?!
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
If she already knows him that means she did does n it?
Fuking female logic. Listen, if you r friends with some one and he rapes you, guess what, you where friends with a rapist the hole time.
ModerneVampiressa Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Someone like an acquaintance; the person who delivers the mail, the pastor, a friend of a friend.... And more often than not, they've raped before and will again. But considering the low percentage of rapes that actually get REPORTED, she won't know he's a rapist until it's too late.

Date rape also happens to make up a large percentage.

~

No one in their right mind would KNOWINGLY befriend a rapist.
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
KNOWINGLY?!? Woman logic again. The point is they should know this sort of thing. Where the fuck is their female intuition?!? Or common sense for that matter \o/
Also she accepted to go on a date with a rapist. Does not mater is she knows it or not. She thought him attractive, she was thinking: hey maybe i am gonna score with this guy.
Not any ones fault she dun goofed. Just her own shitty judgement.
Add a Comment: