Savior Ship - Do you believe in saving/guiding people?

Plz see this link [link]

Do you believe in saving/guiding such people.
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Why are the clouds barfing ink from the sides?
No, if anything, I would steer people away from following some sort of overdeity, and also would lead them away from the disunity that such religion traditionally seeks to create.

I would lead them down the path of science, logic, and self empowerment with others.
So you are believe in guiding people, as you said "I would lead them down the path ...." Are you agree with me ?
No, I will instead give them a GPS, and let them find their own way. I merely would give them the initial steps.
Haha.. GPS.. but initial steps consider as guiding people.
More guiding them to a hub, really.
You on of those people who think they know how other people should live their lives?
No, it is thought. you can give your viewpoint. also see my below reply to "GGordonS"

"Well, it is about "Karma" (check wiki for more info), what we are today is because of what we have done in the past. For every action their will be a reaction. Simply, If you are doing good, you will get rewarded for that action and if you are doing anything wrong you will get punishment.
So i agree with your statement "Christ instructed us that there are no good people", mainly it's our "Karma" (action) define our destiny."
Oh, copypaste replies. How nice. :roll:

Well there is no such thing ask karma so...meh. Also something like "good people should not wait for help request from the needy people, good people should start saving/guiding bad people to the right path sounds a lot like "people who think their ways are the only right ones should try to force their views and ways upon anyone who decides to live in a different way than they do". Hence my original question.
e.g. Saints are not waiting for people request till the people request for the help, they continuously spreading the messages they want to spread, It is up to people whether they want to follow or not. Here is also the same case for the good people shouldn't wait. And it is not about forcing, when i say good people, means the community(good people) which follow most of the guidelines which are decided by their religions and it is not about forcing, but i would say selfless service which provide needed strength.
Still sounds like people trying to shove their ways on other people's faces to me. :shrug:
it is not like that.. one more time let me explain... if you give comments on a painting/sketch of any person with reason that i don't like your art because "you have not follow certain rules/guidelines,you need improvement (consideration: you are very experienced artist). i will guide you".

Now if that person agrees, your service will help, but
if she/he reply with self belief that what he has done is correct and don't need any help, in this case you simply can't help. you have already tried and made a attempt of selfless service.
And that's why religion propagates like a virus.

Although slowly, humanity is growing an immunity ;)
little change here..It act as Anti-virus not a virus.
View all replies
No I don't agree, God is the guide to salvation, what we need is to work on ourselves first and concern ourselves with ourselves.
Christ instructed us that there are no good people, and that we must concern ourselves with our own sins first.
Well, it is about "Karma" (check wiki for more info), what we are today because of what we have done in the past. For every action their will be a reaction. Simply, If you are doing good, you will get rewarded for that action and if you are doing anything wrong you will get punishment.
So i agree with your statement "Christ instructed us that there are no good people", mainly it's our "Karma" (action) define our destiny.
I thought this was about shipping Jesus and Mohamet - which I totally support btw. :(
i ship jesus and buddah :D i never thought i would stoop so low, then my friend started doing comics about them and *boom* another ship to add to the list.
i replied to TimLavy below
"It is the just a thought and positive message, Ship with good people, started journey to rescue needy people.
Today there are lot of people who really needs help (factors like unemployment, poverty, female infanticide, unhealthiness etc).
Message is good people should not wait for help request from the needy people, good people should start saving/guiding bad people to the right path without any wait, so our society will be more peaceful we all can live happily in the wonderful world."
Depends on what ship we're talking about.
It is the just a thought and positive message, Ship with good people, started journey to rescue needy people.
Today there are lot of people who really needs help (factors like unemployment, poverty, female infanticide, unhealthiness etc).
Message is good people should not wait for help request from the needy people, good people should start saving/guiding bad people to the right path without any wait, so our society will be more peaceful we all can live happily in the wonderful world.
I do believe this type of spam/self-promotion belongs in your journal. :roll:
Hi- i recently joined, this is not for any promotion/advertising. i thought this is the better way to ask , unfortunately i haven't read the rules for this forum , so yes i agree with your concern. But art is my hobby. If it hurts you, then i am sorry about that.
I guess savior ship should have saved you from being a dumbass.