Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

Savior Ship - Do you believe in saving/guiding people?

:icondivyesh31:
divyesh31 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Plz see this link [link]

Do you believe in saving/guiding such people.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Why are the clouds barfing ink from the sides?
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
No, if anything, I would steer people away from following some sort of overdeity, and also would lead them away from the disunity that such religion traditionally seeks to create.

I would lead them down the path of science, logic, and self empowerment with others.
So you are believe in guiding people, as you said "I would lead them down the path ...." Are you agree with me ?
No, I will instead give them a GPS, and let them find their own way. I merely would give them the initial steps.
Haha.. GPS.. but initial steps consider as guiding people.
More guiding them to a hub, really.
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You on of those people who think they know how other people should live their lives?
No, it is thought. you can give your viewpoint. also see my below reply to "GGordonS"

"Well, it is about "Karma" (check wiki for more info), what we are today is because of what we have done in the past. For every action their will be a reaction. Simply, If you are doing good, you will get rewarded for that action and if you are doing anything wrong you will get punishment.
So i agree with your statement "Christ instructed us that there are no good people", mainly it's our "Karma" (action) define our destiny."
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, copypaste replies. How nice. :roll:

Well there is no such thing ask karma so...meh. Also something like "good people should not wait for help request from the needy people, good people should start saving/guiding bad people to the right path sounds a lot like "people who think their ways are the only right ones should try to force their views and ways upon anyone who decides to live in a different way than they do". Hence my original question.
e.g. Saints are not waiting for people request till the people request for the help, they continuously spreading the messages they want to spread, It is up to people whether they want to follow or not. Here is also the same case for the good people shouldn't wait. And it is not about forcing, when i say good people, means the community(good people) which follow most of the guidelines which are decided by their religions and it is not about forcing, but i would say selfless service which provide needed strength.
Add a Comment: