Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

astral projection

:icondevine-consciousness:
devine-consciousness Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
id like to have people either know about astral travel or people who have astral traveled to talk about there experiences here .... i have read so much about it and know alot about lucid dreaming and astral projection i just havent done it yet my self so all im lacking in is experience ... i have felt the vibrations kick up when im meditating but i got scared and stopped breathing and i have felt my kundalini shoot up and it think thats what gave me back pains because i wasnt fully ready. i think astral travel is THE most important thing in life with exceptions for a few other important things but after i learned about it i never went back .. i lost interest in alot of other things and now see that life is showing us what its all about and all we have to do is open our minds go within and see what our minds bodys and souls have to offer ..

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Cut of the weed.

You won't be able to lucid on it, and you DON'T want to astral when you're high. Partially because you will never know if you're actually astral traveling or just having a really fluffy trip, and partially because there are some seriously dark things out there that you do not want to deal with while your mind is nullified by that shit, even if you did manage to AT with your brain cells exploding.
i understand how weed can be bad but you guys also have the wrong idea ... you have to remember that weed is not manufactured or changed its just a plant ... the only down side i see with it is that people become dependent and cant do anything with out being on weed .. thats why i wanna stop. i already cut down dramatically and i hardly even use it but yeah i understand
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Belladonna is also 'just a plant', yet 3 berries will kill you.
You know what else isn't manufactured or changed by mans hands? Deadly snake poison. It will still fuck you up royally.

Unless you haven't realized it yet THERE ARE POISONOUS FUCKING PLANTS TOO. I don't understand how you are even ALIVE without knowing that. It's good that you're stopping, but for the love of Arceus... seriously?
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Love of Arceus :lol:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
What can I say. I'm agnostic ;)
what are you talking about ... all i meant was that usually heroin is different then poppy plants and cocain is different then plant you get it from .. things are added and changed .. i dont see too much of a problem with weed except that it like puts people under a spell ... only people who are very attracted to it and do it everyday. its sad because they feel the need to do it with everything and before they know it alll they do with there friends is smoke. they dont do any actual activities just smoking . soo i slowly weened off it and now it doesnt fit in my life at all bc i dont like to do it when i meditate anymore
It's good that you're quitting it. But, really, how can it not be affecting your nervous system? 'It's just a plant'... yes, yes it is. That affects your bloody nervous system. The chance of attracting brain damage is slimmer with weed, but it is still real and should be kept within consideration.
thanks lama man your grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
but i see its also important to meditate with a clear mind so im gonna try both
Add a Comment: