Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

astral projection

:icondevine-consciousness:
devine-consciousness Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
id like to have people either know about astral travel or people who have astral traveled to talk about there experiences here .... i have read so much about it and know alot about lucid dreaming and astral projection i just havent done it yet my self so all im lacking in is experience ... i have felt the vibrations kick up when im meditating but i got scared and stopped breathing and i have felt my kundalini shoot up and it think thats what gave me back pains because i wasnt fully ready. i think astral travel is THE most important thing in life with exceptions for a few other important things but after i learned about it i never went back .. i lost interest in alot of other things and now see that life is showing us what its all about and all we have to do is open our minds go within and see what our minds bodys and souls have to offer ..

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Cut of the weed.

You won't be able to lucid on it, and you DON'T want to astral when you're high. Partially because you will never know if you're actually astral traveling or just having a really fluffy trip, and partially because there are some seriously dark things out there that you do not want to deal with while your mind is nullified by that shit, even if you did manage to AT with your brain cells exploding.
i understand how weed can be bad but you guys also have the wrong idea ... you have to remember that weed is not manufactured or changed its just a plant ... the only down side i see with it is that people become dependent and cant do anything with out being on weed .. thats why i wanna stop. i already cut down dramatically and i hardly even use it but yeah i understand
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Belladonna is also 'just a plant', yet 3 berries will kill you.
You know what else isn't manufactured or changed by mans hands? Deadly snake poison. It will still fuck you up royally.

Unless you haven't realized it yet THERE ARE POISONOUS FUCKING PLANTS TOO. I don't understand how you are even ALIVE without knowing that. It's good that you're stopping, but for the love of Arceus... seriously?
Love of Arceus :lol:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
What can I say. I'm agnostic ;)
what are you talking about ... all i meant was that usually heroin is different then poppy plants and cocain is different then plant you get it from .. things are added and changed .. i dont see too much of a problem with weed except that it like puts people under a spell ... only people who are very attracted to it and do it everyday. its sad because they feel the need to do it with everything and before they know it alll they do with there friends is smoke. they dont do any actual activities just smoking . soo i slowly weened off it and now it doesnt fit in my life at all bc i dont like to do it when i meditate anymore
It's good that you're quitting it. But, really, how can it not be affecting your nervous system? 'It's just a plant'... yes, yes it is. That affects your bloody nervous system. The chance of attracting brain damage is slimmer with weed, but it is still real and should be kept within consideration.
thanks lama man your grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
but i see its also important to meditate with a clear mind so im gonna try both
yes and weed has a bad reputation but i just realized that i must cut down the amount of days but im only gonna do it once in awhile while i meditate because weed has gotten me to the most self aware state ive ever been too and i started to feel guilty when i smoked recreationally with friends so im gonna treat it like it should be treated as a plant for spiritual growth ..... also if you have heard of salvia which i have never tried , i heard its really good for meditation and only while meditating which explains why everyone freaks out when they try it with there friends because theyre in the wrong mind set but when done correctly it helps alot so i think that is the same thing with weed ... and im not a lazy pot head so now i see the difference from me and someone who smokes to get through a day. im at the point where i dont need it to get through anything i just have a habbit of doing it at night when i meditated
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Writer
lucid dreaming and astral I learned by accident, so to teach someone I highly doubt that I could. I suppose having a troubled childhood more so than some, and add mental issues might be the triggering of how I came about to do it. but lucid dreaming is hard when I want to do it, but when I don't want to, need to, or other methods here it comes. but at least I can enter dreams and change dreams' outcomes for myself and the other person.

as for astral, be careful, make certain you fly high enough or you could run the risk of being taken over and your body could be used while you are away or you could be sucked down and never return to your body and you'll be trapped on the astral plane and your body will be open or die. astral is the cheapest way to travel, been to so many locations and learned so much it's a more enjoyable ability without a doubt !
i like you your experience but i dont think you can die or anything while astral projecting ... it just wouldnt be we have that silver cord connecting us and ya we can get a scare from bad spirits but you have to remember that we are planted here grounded to this demension with our root chakra ... i do believe we can leave here physically though by tunning into another demension but the astral plane isnt a nother demension it is the closest parallel demension to this one were in right now .. ive read alot about it but in time it will happen ..i think i have to become stronger in this world first which i am doing rapidly and i am learning new things about my self through meditating :)
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
... Heh.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I've looked into it,and was quite taken with it in my youth. I now believe that it is entirely bullshit and everyone who claims to do it is lying or hallucinating.
thats because as a kid you were much more open but as you grow older you get conditioned by your parents and school and sociiety ... most kids end up like that any way ... thats why jesus said to get into the kingdom of heaven we must find the child within ... think about it as a kid you think everything is awesome and your so observent and want to know more and more even as a baby you have no language so you are aa complete observer
(consciousness) but as you grow older you get your ego and naive and want to be like the adults when in reality the adults are just ego driven people who are really no more mature then the kids . thats why i think that a teenager acts the way they do because its a kid who is free spirited and loves everything going and that clashes with society and his parents telling the kid that he will eventually have to grow up and mature and get a job and wear clothes that make you feel good and waste time doing senseless mindless things ... and even if it was hallucinating then why do humans hallucinate when they dont drink water or food or when they're to hot or too cold or when they are in the dark for long periods of time or when they have a lucid dream and leave there bodies to fly around the world and why do we hallucinate from touching certain frogs or ingesting certain plants and why do we hallucinate when we have a near death experience ..or even when we die ..are we just hallucinating ..maybe you should look at the would hallucinate again and realize that it shouldnt be catagorized with lying because if we humans do it that much then we should definitely deem it important ... oh one last thing how come we make a chemical in our bodies called DMT that makes us hallucinate and see entities that say they are our spirit guides ... im not trying to prove you wrong im trying to show you the light because im sure you dont have much belief with that attitude ... seriously man use this interent this huge source to find the truth ... i did and you will find out alot about life and yourself ..namaste
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Actually it's because as a kid I had no means of discerning fantasy from reality and I would often believe things because I wanted them to be true. eventually I learned a method of consistently making that distinction (which apparently few people ever do). I learned what makes a belief justified and what absolutely does not justify it. I trimmed away all this superfluous, childish nonsense that most people take with them to their graves, and my world grew larger for it.
and that method would be?
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Science, scepticism, baloney detection.
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Since when has science been infallible?
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Never. But it's the best there is. And the only thing that corrects its own mistakes as part of its usual business.
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
But basing your method of discerning reality upon something that fallible, means that your view of reality is fallible too.
(1 Reply)
ok
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Or having vivid dreams, or sleep paralysis, or...

I'm in the same position. It sounds very reasonable when you're young and tend to believe everything you read.
:iconcreamstar:
Creamstar Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Why do you type like this ................................ :) It's annoying............. :)
because i wasnt listening in third grade when they taught us how to us commas HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ..its quite funny to me but it really doesnt matter when you look at it ... tYypPyYinGGg lyYkEE3 dDIss iSSsS anNoYning ... but at least i dont have the worst grammar but im not a major in english so your gonna have to deal with it or just dont read what i write
actually as a young kid the kid wont even know what a lucid dream is .........................................................:) they will just do it .........................................................:) stop being stubborn
and sometimes kids cant read ................................................. :)
thats the main thing ... you believe more when your young ... but as you grow older people tell you that thats all nonsense ... like peter pan when he was an adult and went back and had to really see the food on the table and it appeared ... we live on one demension surrounded by multiple other demensions
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012   Digital Artist
I can't tell you how, I just chose to and I do. Kind of how if you wanted to hold your breath you could just do it without consciously thinking about doing it. It's not all sunshine and divine light though, there's some dark shit out there if you're not careful.
well i will always know and be aware of the fact that negativity is useless and unproductive always ..but yes the breath is one of the only things we do consciously and is very important which is why i meditate on the breath
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012   Digital Artist
Well I just meant that as an example as something I can't explain how its done.

Negativity has it's place. Without it there can be no positivity. I'm just saying that out there, it's not all one big love fest of transcendence. Also your drug use shouldn't have too much of an effect on your ability to project.
good to hear because its not completely a drug ... vasaline is a drug its manufactured weed is picked off the plant and smoked (kinda) and yeah in this place where we live ...things that live will die things that are created will be destructed ...what goes up comes down and what goess down comes up ... what i meant is that here on earth of course theres negativity and out there as well but the true god and what everyone talks about being bliss and what not is definitely not negative at all
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012   Digital Artist
I'm sure if you've looked into it enough you've also heard of people encountering things besides just bliss.
your profile picture for one ... is disturbing i used to draw skulls and dark things all the time but i realized that affected me in certain ways and made me feel darker then i really was .. there is nothing dark about nature and life even death is not dark but we make all this fear about it
It's all part of the duality of existence.
i agree but i think of duality of existence as what is created will be destructed and what will live will die .. that doesnt necessarly mean bad entities have a part in any of that i think of bad evil beings as just being mislead were all devine
(1 Reply)
yeah but i think that that was there doubt and fear ... but the higher part is bliss which is god .. our consciousness doesnt stop at us there is a christ consciousness and higher and it goes on for ever i think which means there are beings much greater and the bad entities are most likely just our own doubt fear and emotions ... thats why you gotta get over that stuff while you live here on earth
Well good luck find "god"
well good luck with thinking negatively ... we have a silver cord binding us to our bodies when we astral project and we cannot die or be hurt thats what i learned when researching astral projection so im gonna continue believing that because believing what your saying is only gonna make me have fear ...DUHH
(1 Reply)
:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I lucid dream by accident constantly. I also get vivid sleep paralysis-induced hallucinations. You'd LOVE being me :lol:

If you want to lucid dream so badly, just do it, it's not rocket science.
well ive smoked weed everyday for like 4 years now i think that may be why i cant have vivid dreams buttt ive been writing my dreams down for a while and they are starting to get more vivid so i will do it dont worry :D and ive definitely done it before when i was younger :D so just have hope for meeeeeee :D :D :D
:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Ok, first thing to do if you wanna lucid dream? Stop that. Seriously. I'm not anti-pot, but lucid dreaming isn't just a dream that's SO vivid you think it's real, it's a different state of consciousness. You're not going to be able to enter it well if you're altering your neurons all the time.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I've never had a lucid dream or sleep paralysis when drunk or high. I just sleep. Sleeping TOO deeply is the enemy of both states. I'm not really into this astral travel whatever stuff, but if YOU are, then sleep paralysis is also something you should be cultivating. Your books probably aren't going to use the term 'sleep paralysis' but it's an extremely interesting state between being asleep and being awake. I've seen CRAZY stuff doing it.
you should learn about astral projection though and believe me i try to do it more when i meditate because i hear its easier since you are not actually laying down and wont fall asleep so easily ... i have felt sleep paralysis recently and just was on my stumach with out being able to move ...it was frustrating but of course since im not fully conscious in my dreams i couldnt remember when i know to do when in that state . believe me ive studied this so much im well aware of all of that and how before we fall asleep we hit a point where we hear a vibration ... that is us raising our frequencies to enter a new state of awareness which is why i like to try it while meditating because i know i probably wont fall asleep .... but seriously dont call astral projection what ever ... i still dont know the big difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming but astral projection is like very sacred you can go to the "akashic records" while you do it and its real stuff like this isnt our imagination this is what we are blessed with as human beings ... well it wouldnt even matter if it was our imaginations because it kinda is our imaginations but haha the point is our imaginations are amazing ... but ummm yeah thats hard ive slowly become less dependent on weed and i definitely care alot about being aware and mindful but weed is good in certain ways ...for one it does help get into a certain trance for meditation and it is here grown on the earth so it cant be all that bad but i have to make it in moderation ... i feel like dmt would help me understand astral projection though .... oh and ive been doing that "am i awwake ?" thing and it hasnt worked yet but i have hope it will but by sleeping too deeply you probably mean that weed is making me sleep too deeply and that i need to master my sleep scheduals right?
Add a Comment: